Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 15 Total: 22 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:47 pm

*Getting out of work early, he heads in through the back door after doing the security scans. The dogs greet him, and as usual, he lets them out in their run for a few. He pulls out his Blackberry and punches in Psyzapp's number. As he waits for her to answer her phone, he watches the dogs from the back door.*
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:50 pm

*She takes a sip of her Martini. Her phone rings and she picks it up.* Yes…this is Psyzapp speaking. *She figures it's something she's going to need to deal with…a problem or something.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:51 pm

-notes dames change in demeanor and furrows his brow. When she mentions seeing Lo with Icy, he feels the shiver run through her. He starts rubbing her arms and chuckles when he hears her thinking that Lo wanted her for dinner-

I was very close to Lo, and she was to me as well. She was really the office's pet, though she belonged to Liv. She took to me, not as strong as Liv, but damn near close. Same with Icy. She used to chase Horne and Stubbs, which was hilarious to see to grown men running around like that. She's very playful and lovable but doesn't get extremely close to strangers. My scent must've been strong on you if she kept trying to get next to you.

-before he could call the server back, he showed up to take their orders. They ordered and set the man on his way, sipping their drinks-
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:52 pm

Hey love, it's me. Just got out of work and I'm downstairs with the dogs. Is dinner still on for tonight? *Lets the dogs back in, locks the door and heads downstairs.*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:57 pm

stare Or she wanted to eat me. -keeps rubbing a hand over her outer thigh-

-giggles at the image of Horne and Stubbs running from the large cat. Then feels almost sick thinking of what she would do. There's no escaping it! Leopards can climb like the best of them too! gonk - So...you don't know what happened between the two ladies? And...did they even keep in touch as friends?
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 7:58 pm

User Image *Stunned it's Officer Dougherty. She hadn't gotten a confirmation he could actually make dinner tonight and she had just assumed he couldn't get the time off.* Oh… yes… yes it is. ninja *She quickly dumps her unfinished drink in the sink.* I'll be right down my darling.

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:06 pm

*She goes into her office, quickly does the security measures, goes down the corridor and enters her chambers. She closes and locks the door behind her.*
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 5, 5 Total: 10 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:07 pm

OK ... I'm awaiting! Heh heh ... *He ends the call and pockets the Blackberry. He heads into the bedroom and goes into the closet to pull out a nice suit jacket, shirt and pants. He changes out of his uniform and into his evening wear.

He goes back into the bedroom and sits down on the end of the bed. The dogs go over to him looking for attention, so he pets them and scratches under their collars for a few. He then reaches for his dress shoes, puts them on and ties them.*

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:08 pm

-shaking his head, he sighs and leans it back, looking at the fabric over their heads-

No, I don't know what happened between them. It had to be something very serious to break them up. Liv was like a true sister to Icy, and with her not having any family to call her own, she took to her like a moth to a flame. It tore Icy apart and she wasn't herself for a very long time when Liv left. Whenever I'd broach the subject, all she'd tell me was that it was unforgivable and she didn't want to talk about it.

When I saw how depressed Icy was getting, I left it alone and worked on getting her better. I took a sabbatical to take care of her, leaving the boys in charge until we returned. She finally came to after several months, even returned to work, but she was never herself again. I truly believe she lost a part of herself when Liv left. If they ever did keep in touch up to this point, I know nothing about it.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:12 pm

*She looks around for him a bit and finds him in the bedroom. She grins at him. User Image * Oh…I'm under dressed aren't I. stressed Where did you want to go?

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 3 Total: 20 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:20 pm

You look wonderful. No need to change.

*Suddenly a loud clap of thunder reverberates throughout the building. Even with them being downstairs, he can feel the rumble. Right away he notices that she seems a bit wary and remembers her aversion to storms.*

Well, it seems we've got one heck of a storm tonight. Perhaps we should just have dinner at the Jade Dragon. *He looks at her, knowingly.* wink
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:24 pm

*Looks around wide eyed as she hears the loud clap of thunder and feels the vibration. User Image That must have been damn close and here she's under ground! gonk * Oh… oh… okay. That would probably be best. sweatdrop *She says shakily as she looks around.* ninja

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:29 pm

-dame slips her hand into his- sad That's sad, Flame. I...I wonder what happened...unforgivable? sad -she leans into him- Is...will this be the first time you've seen Liv since then?
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 17, 16 Total: 33 (2-40)
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 pm

*He pulls her close to him and hugs her.* Don't worry, love. It'll be fine.

*After several moments, he leans down to kiss her, then offers his arm to her.* Well M'dear, shall we go get some dinner now?

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:42 pm

*She kisses him back and then grins as she takes his arm. User Image They go out the double red doors, walk down the corridor, into her office and through to the Jade Dragon.

Upon entering the JD, the host greets Psyzapp warmly and reluctantly informs her that the MW Lady booth is currently occupied. sweatdrop She looks at the host curiously.* Occupied…really? User Image

*She looks at Officer Dougherty.* What would you say to an out of the way table by the water then? wink
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3400 3401 3402 3403 3404 3405 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games