Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:36 pm

((okay back))
Ringo was about to say somthing when she bumped into Kevin, "What the hell!" she yelled.
Ken looked past Kevin, "s**t...Ringo we gotta go!" he said grabbing her and running back down the hall.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:39 pm

Kevin skidded to a stop when he saw another large group of mechs enter the hall in front of him.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:49 pm

Ringo and Ken stopped, "s**t." they said in unison. Ringo looked behind her, then infront of her. "Uhg, this is just ******** perfect!" she yeled. She looked around for something, anything, she could possibly use as a weapon. She found what seemed to be a pipe of some sort and picked it up.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:51 pm

"I'm gonna knock a hole through them, get ready to run." Kevin said as he quickly searched for the thinnest pack of mechs.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:56 pm

Ringo rolled her eyes, "Whatever." she said. A mech came up toher, and she cracked it in the head with the pipe.
Ken stood there, watching around him nerveously.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:59 pm

I hope I can do this right... Kevin thought to himself. He aimed and did a Spin Dash through the line of mechs, making a hole for Ringo and Ken to run through. He hit the wall at the end of the hallway and slumped to the floor, dazed from the hit.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:06 pm

Ringo grabbed Ken and ran. She stopped and grunted when she saw Kevin hit the wall. "He is so useless!" she said. "Ken you go ahead, it's no good for you to try and do anything while you're hurt." Ken nodded and went to Kevin. Ringo turned to a mech that had made a grab at her and smacked it. "Hands off scrap for brains!" she yelled hitting it again.
Ken stopped by Kevin, "You okay dude?" he asked.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:10 pm

"Oy..." Kevin said, still a bit dazed as he used the wall for support as he got up.

(Kevin: Useless!? I just gave you a chance to escape!)

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:15 pm

((ringo: then ran into a wall, so where exactly were we to escape to? the rooms down the hall so we could be trpped? scream ))
Ringo kicked at the robots and looked around, "Where to naw?" she asked.
Ken put his free hand on Kevin, to stedy him. "Not exactly sure." he answered.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:19 pm

(umm, there are hallways branching off from where Kevin crashed... its a giant lab...)

(and im working on a new char, no it's not another sibling, so sorry if my posting takes a while)

Kevin shook his head to clear it.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:37 pm

((okay))
Ringo ran away, and looked down the hall. "Left or right?" she asked.
"Uhhh, left!" Ken said grabbing Kevin and running.
Ringo sighed,"No I don't need any help." she said hitting another robot and running down the hall after them.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 6:51 pm

(got it up... i feel really egotistical right now sweatdrop )

Kevin pulled away and started running with them on his own once he reoriented himself.

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:03 pm

((omgomg!!!! i want to make one of me too now! :goes to see if she has a good picture: and why do you feel egotistical?))
Ringo kept running.
Ken looked behind him to check if they were still being followed. "Yup..." he said.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:06 pm

Kael stepped out and slammed his fist into the first mech following the group, punching a hole through it's chest easily, he then continued to calmly strike at each mech, destroying them with a single hit each.

Down the hallway between the mechs green light flashed around here and there as Karna bounced around and caused chaos within the mechs.

Zylo the Wolfbane

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2008 7:12 pm

(Kuro, i made that using her Furry Doll Maker, same with Kevin and Emily's pics)

Kevin looked behind him and slowed to a stop as he saw Kael and Karna.
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games