Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm
User Image
"Ah, yes. Brother Kane. He's gotten soft hasn't he. Do you know, he singlehandedly brought on the dark ages. It was the most wonderful time of my life. But then he decided he was better than us and he left. He said that bring on the Apocalypse was just a bad idea. What does he know?" Argon sounded upset and pouty.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:55 pm
"Finally. 1 thing has gone right today" Brago sat on the ground and looked at his arm. After some time, he regenerated his hand. "Hana is safe with my parents, and it seems mr white suit has vanished for now." Brago couldnt have been more wrong.  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:00 pm
User Image
"You brother still has a twisted mind considering what he did to me." Hana said bitterly.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:08 pm
User Image
"Well, that is something to think about. He doesn't do anything without a reason. What exactly did he do to you, then I can undo it and then you scream. Yeah, i like that. Let's go with that."  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:10 pm
User Image
"He had sex with me against my will and forced me to live my fear over and over again." Hana told him. "And theres part of that you can't undo."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:16 pm
User Image
"What a lucky girl. Kane is quite the hearthrob. Why I remember women would throw themselves at him, just for the chance to be the chosen few. He's really picky," he said with disgust.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:20 pm
User Image
"Kane took me by force, something I really dislike." Hana said, wince at the memory. "Kane's idea of making me better was to hurt me."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:36 pm
User Image
"Oh,haha, forced you." He leaned down and put a finger under her chin. "Kane doesn't force anyone. He's to morally high horsed for that. You are just in denial. If he used his Seduction, you had to like him a little, and he always asks for permission. What a joke." He stood again and pulled up a chair, seating himself with legs crossed.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:40 pm
User Image
"Asking permission under a seduction doesn't count because the person can't say no." Hana said, jerking on her chains, causing them to cut her wrists, making them bleed. She winced back in pain, a tiny squeak coming from her.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:42 pm
((wrote myseif into a bind. what do i do now?))  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:43 pm
((go to hell and discover That Hana's gone, duh.))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:51 pm
User Image
"Oh, but you can. On some level you have a small window of control. It's why he always ask the prude." Argon began waving his hands in the air. "Enough about that. If he messed with you, he knew I was coming and if he knew then he did something to make sure I would be disappointed. Oh, Brother, though art a genius, But I Argon, shall unlock this jewel box and make her sing." He was talking to the ceiling as if it were someone.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm
User Image
"You are 5 kinds of crazy." Hana told him.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 10:53 pm
A portal from hell opened up infront of Brago. A note came out. He read the note and became disgusted and panicked. "Damn damn damn!!!"  

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 11:05 pm
User Image
"I'm hardly crazy. I like the word..insane better." He looked at her, his eyes malignant.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games