Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:44 pm
-blushes again and pushes off, swimming quickly for her first lap- redface sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:46 pm
*swims near Miru, hoping he didn't scare her away*  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:49 pm
-calms down after a few laps and starts keeping pace with Mitri-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:51 pm
*swims at a steady pace for a while, then stops at the side of the pool to catch his breath*  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:01 pm
-keeps swimming steadily for a few more minutes and then swims over to the smoothie bar and looks at the choices-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:03 pm
*realizing he's thirsty too, follows Miru over to the smoothie bar* Hmmm... I think I'll have an orange cream smoothie. That sounds pretty good.  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:14 pm
-a faint blush graces her cheeks, looks up at the smoothie-tender and realises it's Tommy- H...hi Tommy... redface -blushes then looks back over at Mitri, giving him a shy smile before glancing back at the menu- I'll have a dark raspberry and strawberry swirl, please. redface  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:17 pm
*Tommy grins* Hello, Miru, Mitri. One dark raspberry strawberry swirl, and one orange cream coming up. smile

Thanks, Tommy. smile *looks around* I guess Hiro decided to go back to the pet spa.  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:27 pm
Th...thank you, Tommy. -glances over at Mitri- Is...is the pet spa nice?

-smiles at Tommy hands them their drinks and takes a sip- Mmmmmm.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 pm
Yeah, it's really nice. 3nodding Kits took her time designing it, so it's fun for all sorts of animals. *takes a sip of his smoothie* mmmm...  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:39 pm
-smiles at Mitri- That's good. biggrin -slips out of the pool and takes her smoothie to a table, grabbing a towel and drying off-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:43 pm
Yeah, well, with the variety of animals she's got, it's a good thing she did. lol *follows Miru out of the pool and gets a towel to dry off* Oh, I've got your manga in my locker. If you want to meet me in the lobby after I change, I'll give it back to you. 3nodding

*Hiro runs up to Mitri, his fur puffy from being brushed* They made me take a bath!  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:48 pm
-blushes- redface O...okay.... redface -grins down at Hiro and quickly finishes drying off, making sure her hands aren't wet and kneels down to pet him-  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:52 pm
*laughs* I did say you needed one, Hiro. *finishes drying off*

*looks annoyed at Mitri's statement, but is happier when Miru starts petting him*

*drinks the rest of his smoothie* I'm going to go change. See you in a few minutes?  

Mitri Onuris

Miru J-sama

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:55 pm
O...okay... -nods at Mitri and hides her blush by petting Hiro, scratching behind his ears and under his chin-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games