Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:24 pm
"You idiots! Gas her to sleep or something!" Damien ordered.

Dustin sighed. "I suppose. I hate that I have to do this in the first place against the very country I grew up in, but now it feels like a totally foreign place" Dustin said, standing up. He walked a couple of steps and then stopped. "I'd feel very sorry for Fanny if you did" he added. "As for joining your group, I dunno. I need time to think about it" the oldest Blackrose sibling stated.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 6:20 pm
Shadow rolled away from the group as they tried to gas her, the gas having little effect. She began to bang the locks on her feet against a sharp metal corner of a machine, hoping to break her chains, but the soldiers grabbed her and started pulling her back, before holding her to the ground. She began to shake, feeling like she would burst into tears, but she buried her face as a few slow tears fell, not wanting to show Damien any weakness.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:35 pm
"Are you quite finished yet?!" Damien snapped at Shadow with obvious irritation in his voice. The doctors would be wise not to say anything to make things worse.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:42 pm
Shadow didn't move, crying silent tears. Her hair had fallen to cover her face as she was forced against the ground. The doctors said nothing, watching and knowing better then to question him while he was angry. Some of them felt a little bad for her, but most of that was drawn from the fact that she was a pretty girl.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 7:54 pm
Damien walked over to Shadow and the doctors with a frown on his face and looked down at her. He then looked at one of the doctors, keeping said frown. "Go find tougher restraints" he ordered.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:01 pm
"Yes sir." The doctor said, running off to see if he could find anything.

Shadow still didn't say a word, shaking as she heard his footsteps approaching. She slowly slid her head against the cold floor, seeing his shoe from behind a small wall of her hair. She sniffled a little, trying her best to hold herself together.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:09 pm
Damien rubbed the side of his face with a white gloved hand. "I hate it when plans don't work out perfectly" he grumbled to himself.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:17 pm
"... me too." She replied, loud enough for him to hear. 'I have to get out of here... I have to get out...' She thought.

"Sir, the solution is complete." The doctor said, holding a shot of the serum.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:53 pm
Damien rolled his eyes at Shadow's comment. He then turned to the doctor. "Wonderful" he replied.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 8:57 pm
The doctor walked over to him with a swab and the shot. He looked at Damien, who was fully dressed and swallowed nervously. "Well, uh, sir. I'll need a clear spot. Anywhere in particular you want the shot? Your shoulder perhaps?"  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:01 pm
"Fine then" Damien said and nodded. He walked over to a chair and unbuttoned his uniform jacket. He slid one arm out, then loosened his tie and undid the top few buttons of his shirt so that he could slide it off his shoulder to expose it.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:13 pm
"Alright sir." The doctor replied, cleaning the spot with the swab and injecting him with the serum. "It should become effective immediately, but visual results probably won't appear until tomorrow morning."

Shadow was pulled to her feet as the doctor returned with more chains to bind her with. Shadow focused on Damien as he got the shot, her face blank as she watched him, saying nothing.

"Sir, those ones she has on are one of the strongest pair we have, so I brought some different types of restraints. I felt replacing the ones she has would be risky without proper precautions." The doctor said with a bow.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 10:45 pm

"Then you've made the right choice", Zil said, standing up. "No way in hell are you joining my group. Some chaps might try to recruit you. They might even threaten you. But don't. You need to live. I'd like to see you in the new world. If you ask me, I think it's better if you joined HERO instead." He was interrupted by his communicator beeping loudly and flashing "done" on its tiny screen. He pressed a couple of buttons and pocketed it as he headed up the ladder. "Anyway, your choice. Recommendation letter is in your room if you want it". The info on the CCTV cameras in the HQ area had loaded successfully as well as his false identity as a returning military doctor from the front lines were done as well.

A perfect replica of the man's ID was in his pocket and disguise in order, he set out. As he entered HQ, he noticed some doctors running to and fro and into a crowded room. That must've been it. Not too hard to find. Zil slicked back his disheveled black hair, tugged at his lab coat and pushed the over sized black-rimmed glasses up as he entered the room, staying silent at the back with the others and scribbling something on the clipboard he had as he waited for the right time, although he felt a little sorry for Shadow.

"What are you doing standing around? Go help with the others", Monica said to the doctor who just came in.

"Ah, missus. I'd been tasked to keep track of the subject's condition for future reference. Zis is needed for future tests", 'Jeffrey' said. Zil had copied the man's accent to a 'T' and due to the fact that he was often out in the battle field (but a medical expert), not a lot of the HQ doctors knew him other than what he looked in the picture on his ID.

Monica passed a terrible glance to the doctor before looking back at Shadow and saying calmly to him, "Carry on".

((OOC: Landmark: Zil talks to Monica for the first time c: ))

PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:04 pm
Dustin stood and thought for a few minutes after Zil left. He then snuck out himself and headed back home. He had a few things to think about.

Damien did his suit back up and rubbed his shoulder a little. He squeezed his hand to get the muscles in his arm moving. The Absolute Leader then stood up when another doctor spoke about the restraints. "Good. As long as she isn't able to get away. Just make sure the restraints don't cut her skin. We don't want her blood tainted" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:24 pm

The sound of Damien's voice irritated Zil to no avail. No matter how different he was now, the impulse was still in his blood: Kill the man. He launched the ballpoint pen flying towards Damien in one quick moment before pushing Monica down and taking her purse. He knocked out each of the doctors close to him and making one stand between him and the soldiers bursting in. he fished for what he expected to find in Monica's purse: a handgun. He shot several rounds onto the sides of the restraints on Shadow, unfastening the leather belts that were too thick to just shoot and be over with. Monica was trying to get up and Zil stepped on her hair before pointing the gun at Damien. The room fell silent, anticipating the man's next move as the soldiers and secret police that were at the doorway stopped, knowing if they tried to shoot him, the absolute leader might be in danger. Zil knew Shadow was free. Like him, she could probably make use of her environment. It was open ground for negotiation now. Shadow was behind Zil and if they ever tried to shoot, he would be hit first. That was the intention. He eyed Damien haughtily, unintent on backing down or getting caught just yet.
Monica tried to move but everything happened too fast. She was effectively pinned down with that doctor stepping on her hair. She wanted to grab a nearby shard of broken glass that came from a bullet hitting the window but when the man pointed at Damien, she stopped moving as well. What if she moves and Damien is shot? What then? She grunted in pain as Zil stepped harder on the locks of her hair to keep her down.

((OOC: ))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games