Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:08 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's what I plan to do...I may resort to explosives if I have to........

blaugh Lol

**laughing** I would say he would get a BANG out of that wouldn't he????

Or a mountain of bricks, at the very least. o.o

one of the two just something to slow him down.......

If it only slows him down, that just means you need more of it. emotion_awesome  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:09 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she mimics while tryin not to laugh::: Oh yea...

:/

::she tries to make the same face but ends up laughin her a** off:::: oh damn thats too rich!

.-.

:::she snickers::: ohh now aint that just too cute.. ya know that just about makes me want to pinch your cheeks and squee aint you too cute... lmfao

... .__.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:11 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she mimics while tryin not to laugh::: Oh yea...

:/

::she tries to make the same face but ends up laughin her a** off:::: oh damn thats too rich!

.-.

:::she snickers::: ohh now aint that just too cute.. ya know that just about makes me want to pinch your cheeks and squee aint you too cute... lmfao

... .__.

yeppers that settles it... :::she snickers evilly then picjes his cheeks while shaking his head a little:::.. ohh yes aint you just tooo cute... now smile instead of making flat lips faces....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:12 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

that's what I plan to do...I may resort to explosives if I have to........

blaugh Lol

well if they land on him it should stop him so I can get him and I will need to figure out what I will do with him then........hhhhhhmmmmm now what will that be.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:13 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

... .__.

yeppers that settles it... :::she snickers evilly then picjes his cheeks while shaking his head a little:::.. ohh yes aint you just tooo cute... now smile instead of making flat lips faces....

gonk Don't do that. >.<  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:14 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well if they land on him it should stop him so I can get him and I will need to figure out what I will do with him then........hhhhhhmmmmm now what will that be.......

I dunno, what? o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:19 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

... .__.

gonk Don't do that. >.<

:::snickers evilly::: ohhh but your just tooo cutsie pootsie with all your flat underscore faces and dot dot dots... ohhh i get it youre one of those poor aliens who needs a hug....

(oh dear heavens i hope thats not it... that might ruin my image... lmfao)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:21 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

... .__.

gonk Don't do that. >.<

:::snickers evilly::: ohhh but your just tooo cutsie pootsie with all your flat underscore faces and dot dot dots... ohhh i get it youre one of those poor aliens who needs a hug....

I'm not an alien and I definitely don't need a hug. emotion_facepalm

But the security tapes of your cutesy talking and offer might be held for future blackmailing purposes...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:28 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

... .__.

gonk Don't do that. >.<

But the security tapes of your cutesy talking and offer might be held for future blackmailing purposes...

:::she snickers evilly::: so why are ya inna seth temple...hmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm....

(oh well i can just trip you then tie you in my dungeon if you do anything... lmfao... maybe have a bud of mine who owes me a fav do a lil photoshopping and call in a couple other favs from some... yea not so nice people... and get a lil planet set up.. oh hold already have that planet.. damn... )

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno, what? o.o

well I could put him in a cage in a dark room but being who he is he would be able to get out of that....that is a big question what to do with the Devil when and if you catch him........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:31 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

gonk Don't do that. >.<

:::she snickers evilly::: so why are ya inna seth temple...hmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm....

(oh well i can just trip you then tie you in my dungeon if you do anything... lmfao... maybe have a bud of mine who owes me a fav do a lil photoshopping and call in a couple other favs from some... yea not so nice people... and get a lil planet set up.. oh hold already have that planet.. damn... )

Most of the Dark Jedi referred to as Sith ARE human. :/

Good thing I'm well known to be morally beyond reproach. And that otherwise there isn't really anything you could do that I couldn't handle anyway. *shrugs*  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno, what? o.o

well I could put him in a cage in a dark room but being who he is he would be able to get out of that....that is a big question what to do with the Devil when and if you catch him........

Make him play the fiddle? O.o

No, that's something different, isn't it? Lol  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:35 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno, what? o.o

**laughing** yeah...that sure is something different....maybe a game of strip poker.........  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:36 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno, what? o.o

**laughing** yeah...that sure is something different....maybe a game of strip poker.........

emotion_facepalm  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I dunno, what? o.o

emotion_facepalm

you know he would probably cheat at that.....so I have to think of something else.....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games