Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

FlamingNinjaSpork

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:14 pm
Hello everybody! This is a mule account, but I might start using it a bit more often..

Anyway, I'm usually called Sporky, but since that's already taken Nina will work. Or just anything really, as long as I can tell you're talking to me and the name isn't objectionable...

That's all I can really say about myself right now... sweatdrop It's rather late for me and my head isn't working right..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:34 pm
FlamingNinjaSpork
Hello everybody! This is a mule account, but I might start using it a bit more often..

Anyway, I'm usually called Sporky, but since that's already taken Nina will work. Or just anything really, as long as I can tell you're talking to me and the name isn't objectionable...

That's all I can really say about myself right now... sweatdrop It's rather late for me and my head isn't working right..
it's okay...
welcome aboard!  

crazydude444292

FlamingNinjaSpork

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 10:36 pm
crazydude444292
FlamingNinjaSpork

it's okay...
welcome aboard!

Thanks! ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 11:58 am
Konichiwa! Watashi wa Kasumi desu! Hajimemashite!

sorry. white girl learning japanese. hey im Kasumi ^^v  

Keloid Berry

Nanner_Munkie7

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 12:05 pm
Welcome, Welcome!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2007 4:23 pm
Hello everyone! =^w^= Mew! *waves* Um... I'm devil's eyes, I've been on gaia for over 3 weeks, and um... TTATT I got scammed last week. I lost over 14k, a summoning tome, and a mythic hair!! >/////< I'd appreciate if anyone could help out... >.>'' And yes I know this probably isn't the right guild to weep in, but then I'm a new member after all... So yeah, here first... Oh yeah, I'm female, and my b-day is July 1st! The same day as Canada day! =^w^= BTW, I live in Canada!! XD  

devils_eyes_0701

loony x lovegood

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:21 am
Hello. :]]
I'm Helen, an eighteen-year old college freshman, majoring in special education.
I'm a proud vegan, Zen Buddhist, feminist, animal liberation activist, lesbian, and whatnot.
-shrug-

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:35 pm
Hi I'm Suz and I'm 52. ::waits for gasps of horror to subside:: Yes I said 52, but that's just my body's age. I have a very young heart and soul. I used to say a very young heart and mind but then people assumed I'm ignorant. I've been on Gaia for about three months. I've seen the ad for this guild several times. I am in one other guild I really love, but other then that every other guild I've tried I've quit. Why you ask? Why thank you for asking. It's because the rules are so rigid I can't breath or I am surrounded by children who make one line posts in net speak that I can't read.

Anyway other then Gaia I have a Neopets account (Reneehillmoore) and a Pogo account (ShyInfernnal). I love anime, horror, Sci-fi and fantasy. I have a book collection of over 1,500 books and hardly any time to read LOL. I like Paint Shop Pro though I am only fair with it.

I am owned by two cats. It hurts so much to type that because up to last week it was three cats. My Storm Queen had cancer and had to be put to sleep.

Well that's it that's me. I'm off to check out the rest of the place. Have a good day!  

SweetShySuz

wolf_dragga

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 6:13 am
Yeah.. dunno if I ever introduced myself.. but yeah. I haven't been on for awhile now. I USE to be active ALL the time.. then work caught the best of me. Now I'm back for a bit. So.. yeah.. gonna post a bit about myself whether I did before or not. 3nodding Everyone calls me Wolf in-game and in real life just because they are my favorite animals, I have yellow eyes, and my nails are long =/ but yeah.. anyway. I love to joke and mess around.. but I also like to hold intelligent convo's whenever possible.. I can be pretty confusing at times.. but that's just because I like to see who can understand me whee yeah.. anything else you can ask me and I'll tell ya. =] Also, you must forgive me, I seem to be losing touch with being able to type english >_<

oh.. and I'm 17 and I'm a boy xp  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 4:40 pm
guess I'm the newest member around here, how's it going?  

xCityisDEADx

Ivory Sky Angel

PostPosted: Sun Sep 23, 2007 6:52 pm
Hi! I'm new here, everyone calls me Ivory. I have a pretty quarky sense of humor, so if I say something really wierd... Its probably just a joke. Also to warn you ahead of time, if your lookin to hit on me... I will tell you I'm a 45 yr old man. I have no plans on hookin up in here, lol just wanna talk. That's why I came here from the rallies. I've had to wash my truck many times from avis humping it. neutral Unfourtunetly, that was not a joke lol. C ya'll round! biggrin  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:25 am
Hi i am Shadori
19 years old and i life in Germany  

Shadori Kun

Cooper boa

PostPosted: Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:50 am
Hey..wasup people! My names Siah,and i was born in Lebrija a little town of Seville spain,but my parents are americans. Im 17 and im a redhead fool! biggrin I just signed up for this two weeks ago,so please help out!!!Please reply peoples!!
~King-Cooper~  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:41 pm
Hello everyone
My name is as you read
and I like to do stuffs  

Angry-Muffin-Pants

Miss Terrah

PostPosted: Thu Sep 27, 2007 7:06 am
Hello everyone! My name is TerrahFae, and I'm new to the guild! I'm not new to Gaia, however- I've been playing on and off since 2003. I'm hoping with this new character to make lots of new friends, though, and start fresh on Gaia! biggrin  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 339 340 341 342 343 344 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games