Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:14 pm

*shakes his head* Actually, I'm back today. *starts unpacking the boxes of fudge, handing one to Psyzapp and one to Katana* I brought fudge from Mackinac Island for all the ladies and Ryzan. Each box has a few different flavors in it. I cut up the pieces I got so that everyone could try some of each. *glances at Nei, feeling bad for not having any for her* I didn't buy any extra, though...

*smiles at Psyzapp and Katana* It seems that everything went fine while I was gone. No major problems or anything.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:17 pm

*Grins at Karrie as she graciously accepts the box.* Thank you Karrie. That was very thoughtful. User Image I hope you had a chance to relax on your vacation. User Image

*Notices Nei just suddenly pass out.* User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:23 pm

-walks into the bar and puts her hands on her hips- Well guys! I'm as healthy as a horse! biggrin xd -grins at them then starts walking to the JD- But, alas, I have to go. People waiting on me and all that. -winks at them- wink
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:26 pm

I did. It was nice to just be able to relax for a few days. 3nodding *goes behind the bar and fixes himself a rum and coke, then goes back to sit where he'd left the other boxes. Just as he sits, Dame walks in. He turns to smile at her* That's good to hear. biggrin *picks up the box with her name on it and gives it to her before she can leave the bar* A small souvenier from Mackinac Island. ^_^

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:31 pm

*Hears Dame and is happy she is healthy. She sips her Martini and looks once again at Nei…wondering if she should have her moved.* neutral
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

Thanks hon! -looks down at the box and peeks inside- eek Is that fudge!!!! -bounces up and down on the balls of her heels- Thank you Karrie! You know how I love chocolate! -gives him a quick hug and kisses his cheek. Then gives Psy and Kat a quick hug, heading into the JD. She goes to the kitchen apologizes profusely with the chef she spoke to yesterday, and said she was so tired she just konked out. She asks if they can try again today and that she'll leave the door propped. dame heads back downstairs-

-She snags a piece of fudge on the way down, making sure it was a chocolate piece and enters her room, smiling when she sees Flame drinking a Coke. dame chews then swallows and smiles at him- Hey baby. ^_^ -she passes off the fudge to him, giving him a peck on the cheek then hurries into the closet to change-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:33 pm

She opens up the box Karrie handed her and peeks inside.

"Wow, thanks Karrie. It looks delicious. smile I'll definitely have to try some later."

She closes the box back up and takes a sip of her beer.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:38 pm

*grins* You're all welcome. Mackinac Island has the best fudge I've found. Amy agreed, even though she hadn't tried very much before. I thought it would make a good gift to bring back for everyone.

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:42 pm

*She picks up her iphone and calls security.* Yes, this is Psyzapp. I have a person passed out up here in the Main Bar. Could you please send someone in here. I'd like this young lady moved to the sofa in my office so she is more comfortable. Thank you. *She hangs up and sips her Martini.

Looks at Chef Karrie.* Mackinac Island. I've never been there.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:43 pm

-watching dame, he smiles when he sees she'd slipped the blue kimono from last night back on, nodding appreciatively at the added adornments of the cute little socks and heels that matched. Looking in the box, he sees it's fudge and finds the smallest piece, popping it in his mouth as he stood-

So my dear, just what exactly do you have planned for us tonight? twisted

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:48 pm

It's in Michigan, right between the upper and lower peninsulas. There are no cars there at all, so to get around, it's walking, biking, or horse and carriage. The scenery there is amazing, with the views of the lake, and the island that hasn't changed much in a long time. *grins* I was lucky enough to get a room at the Grand Hotel, which is the big upper-class resort there. Somebody cancelled their reservation just before I called. *takes a sip of his drink*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

Grand Hotel. Hmm…sounds lavish, could be my kind of place. Is it private? I do like my privacy when I travel. User Image *Sips her Martini.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:51 pm

She snickers, "Well, the only way Psy would get around there would be to have a carriage on-call just for her! xd Even then, that might be a bit too 'rustic' for her!"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:53 pm

Well... -she goes over and slips her arms around his neck- I thought we'd start off with a nice dinner from the JD and then...well twisted We'd take it from there. Don't want to ruin your whole surprise. wink Though... -grins as she thinks of something- I'll be right back. -dame goes to one of the drawers near the bed, slips out something hiding it in the sleeves of her kimono but a flash of red can be seen before she hides it completely. She closes the door and hurries into the bathroom, shutting the door-

-she comes back out a few minutes later just as there is a knock on the door. dame grins widely and goes over to answer it- Seems like room service is here. wink -she opens the door and one of the waiters from the JD is there. She takes the large bag of food from him. The waiter grins down to enjoy the sight and then catches Flame out of the corner of his eye. He straightens up and bows to her after she thanks him, saying it was his pleasure. dame tips him the rest of her cash and closes the door as he turns on his heel and walks back down the hall. dame calls out reminding him to close the door firmly behind him on his way out. The man nods curtly and keeps walking. dame turns, locks the door and smiles at Flame. She then goes about bending over and setting the food out, careful not to jar the decorative plates she had borrowed from the JD. She looks up at him expectantly, grinning-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:57 pm

*chuckles* The hotel may be your style, but I think Katana's right about the carriage. It is pretty rustic on the island, though the hotel has been updated for modern conveniances. Most of the hotel is private, other than the restaruant. They don't even allow non-guests there in the evening unless they have dinner attire on.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3410 3411 3412 3413 3414 3415 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games