Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:57 pm

*Chuckles at Katana.* I just can't help it. You said "ya'll" and there is just something about it that just strikes me funny. rofl
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:34 pm

She rolls her eyes and snickers.

"You're laughing at my accent? xd Ya'll Yankees have more of an accent than I do! xp Ya'll talk all nasally and stuff!"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:44 pm

*Almost spits out the sip she has taken of her Martini.* Wha?…Nasally?!!! User Image What are you talking about?! You have no idea what you are saying. talk2hand
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:50 pm

She snickers, "You know what I'm talking about. People from Bahh-ston and Minne~soo-da!" She exaggerates the northern accent and bursts out laughing again.

"Ya'll just sound silly is all. xd "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:54 pm

Pft…you did it wrong. It's Minna-soooooooo-da. User Image *grins as she sounds just like the movie "Fargo."*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:57 pm

She snorts, and gets up to toss her bottle in the trash.

"Well, I need to get to bed. Need to decorate tomorrow and finalize plans with the caterer. I'll be around later tomorrow. Night, Psy."

She smiles at Psy and then heads downstairs to her quarters.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:01 pm

*She finishes off the rest of her Martini and puts the glass in the dishwasher.* See you tomorrow, Katana. User Image I need to get to bed too. *She grins and tries to step quietly into her office. She checks on Nei to make sure she is okay and does the security scans. She then heads down the corridor and into her chambers to get ready for bed.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:03 pm

*The dogs greet her as she enters her chambers and she shuts and locks the door. She pets both dogs and smiles at them, then makes her way to her bedroom to change.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:11 pm

*After changing out of her clothes and into a red baby doll, she grins as she sees the dogs have settled on the floor at the end of the bed. She sits on the edge of the bed and removes her slippers before slipping into bed. She grabs the remote, lowers the TV out of the ceiling, flipping it on to try and catch a little something before going to sleep.*
PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:16 pm

*She settles on some movie, not really sure what it is and she yawns. She puts the remote on her nightstand, snuggles in and as she lays there for a bit, her eyes start to close. She eventually falls asleep with the TV on. User Image*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:36 am

*Lily steps in through the MW, a shorter, plump, white-haired version of herself following. They look around a moment but don't see Brat or anyone else in the bar. Lily gestures towards the JD, inviting her mother for brunch. A thin line appears across her mother's lips as she shakes her head and stares at her daughter.*
On me, mom.
Look at that place, Star.
It's fine, mom. Really, the shop's doing well.
stare We could make sandwiches there.
*Catching the older woman's arm, Lily pulls her through the doors, lifting two fingers to the waiter. A few moments later, they're shown to a table and handed menus. Her mother looks at one, eyebrows raised.* Really, mom. You're getting ridiculous in your old age. You have no tolerance for anyone these days.
Would you just pick something, or would you rather we went to Chatty Kathy's? *Her green eyes flash, knowing her mother has issues with the staff there even though she's never been in.*
Stargazer Lily! I did not raise you to speak to me in those tones. *Her voice drops to a whisper.* I've heard they can read your mind. And who knows where they came from. Certainly not anywhere around here.
*Lily tries not to roll her eyes.* That's how they communicate with each other. And they don't read minds if you don't want them to. And really, mother. Does it matter where they're originally from. Look at you, where did you come from? Don't even. If I remember, you married a human.
*Her mother's eyes flash and her long pointed ears twitch.* You saw where that got me, now didn't you. No good, low life, bottom feeding pond scum.
You got saddled raising a half-breed all by yourself, I know. xp
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:57 am

*Her mother opens her mouth, sees the waiter approaching, closes it. She waits until he takes their order and leaves before continuing.*
I never thought you were a burden. I won't lie and say it was easy, but, you, you're the only good thing that came out of my sham of a marriage. *She looks down.* Your -father- liked -being- with an exotic woman. He just didn't want to be seen with me, or at least not around anyone he thought might get him somewhere in life. Which turned out to be just about anyone. I spent most of the time waiting for him to come home while he built a career. It took me awhile to realize that he was -embarrassed- by me. He didn't want his bosses to know he'd married an elf. When you came along, the only thing he seemed to notice was, *she looks at Lily, sighs.* Well, what had he expected? You were perfect in every way, almost completely human... *She sighs again, knowing the teasing Lily had gotten about her ears for the better part of her childhood.* You're so beautiful, Star. Really.

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:09 am

*Lily shakes her head at her mom, as the waiter returns with their order.* My father is an idiot. No, I know how he is. In all these years, he never once looked back or checked up on me. *Before her mother can respond, she shakes her head.* He left us both, mom. Not just you. He couldn't stand having a child that didn't look like every other kid. It doesn't bother me, not anymore. Look where that got him. *She laughs, thinking about the second wife. She looks up to see the thought cross her mother's mind and the two sit giggling.*
He did get what he deserved. *Her mother wipes a tear from her eye as she continues to chuckle. The two women finish eating and Lily leaves some money on the table when they leave.* Thank you, Star. Now, lets see if we can go find that little half-demon brat, Brat.
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:32 am

She wakes up and goes ahead and dresses for the party. Once dressed in her "castaway" clothes, she goes and grabs the extra decorations for the party and heads out her back door. She heads around the back of the bar to the party area.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 9:56 am

My prediction still stands.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3412 3413 3414 3415 3416 3417 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games