Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:20 am

*She sighs.* He said something last night I can't seem to get out of my head. He told me all the time he's putting it will be "worth it" and that I would see. I don't know what he's talking about or what he means. stressed *She sips her latte.* Maybe I should just let it go and go about my business. Just realize that I may not see him until the holiday weekend. He's been working so much that I actually had to schedule him into my calendar. He wants to take a long weekend and stay over at the estate. I think he had a good time last time we were there. I just need to make sure the remodel is done before then. neutral
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:23 am

"It'll be worth it? I don't know, Psy....maybe he's buckin' for a promotion or something? I mean, if he gets promoted, that would mean a more regular schedule and all that."

She shrugs, "And who knows with Dougherty? He plays his cards pretty close to him....hell, he might be saving up to buy YOU something. wink "

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:31 am

Now I've really tried hard not to get him treated differently at the Police Department. I only made that one donation because he told me about the budget cuts and stuff. stressed I won't do it again if it put him in some compromising position. I just wanted to help. stressed

He got me that taser recently. He said it was a big deal to get. I just thought it would be as easy for him as just walking over to the department where they hand out the equipment and just getting one. stressed I shouldn't have asked. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:37 am

She snickers, "Psy! It's not like you can go to Wal Mart and get a taser! There's regulations for those kind of things!"

She shakes her head as she giggles. "Those are usually only used by law enforcement....you're lucky he was able to get you one. Unless they've changed the rules about owning one, that is."

"And that donation you made to the police department was a good thing. Usually departments are lacking in funds, it was probably a good thing you did make that donation. And I know you just wanted to help....but sometimes just throwing money at a problem isn't always the best course of action."

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:40 am

*Looks at Katana completely confused.* Um…… what is Wal Mart? I didn't ask for any walls. confused
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:45 am

She bursts out laughing at Psy's comment.

"Oh...My...Gawd Psy! I keep forgetting you've always had money and have probably never stepped inside of a discount store! And Wal Mart doesn't sell walls!"

Kat is laughing so hard, she has to wipe tears away from her eyes.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:47 am

*Is even more confused.* They don't sell walls? Then why the hell is it called a Wall Mart then? stressed
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:52 am

Still laughing hard, she tries to answer Psy in between giggles.

"Because.....the founder's name......was Sam WALTON."

Getting a mental picture of the look on Psy's face should she ever step foot in a Wal Mart, Kat is overcome with another fit of giggles.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:53 am

*comes up to the main bar area with Seth, blushing slightly when he sees there are people there*
Gi ussta sweatdrop Perhaps I should use the back more often sweatdrop

Vendui'~ I do not plan to be awake mzilt longer. I just needed to show Seth out redface
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:57 am

*walks out of the office behind Ryzan, yawning and looking a bit worn*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:58 am

*Sips her latte.* How could you NOT think that his store sells walls with a name like Wall-Mart. talk2hand Mr. Walton needs a new marketing advertising staff. stare

*Grins at Ryzan and ignores Seth.* User Image Good morning Ryzan.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:03 am

She snickers again, "Well, Psy....that's gonna be a bit hard, considering the man has been dead for years!"

She notices Seth and Ryzan, "Hey Ryzan...., how are you today?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:05 am

Bwael kre'tan, jabbress. You are looking rather well this tangi.
*smiles at katana* I am mzilst bronretla 4laugh

*glances back over at Seth*
Are you sure you are awake enough to make it home fine?
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:09 am

*mumbles incoherently as he answers... it's hard to say if he was even speaking English. He gives Ryzan a quick kiss at the corner of his mouth, then exits through the front doors.*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 11:10 am

*Glares at Seth as he's leaving.* I'll be sure and let TES know the next time I see him what a stellar job you're doing watching after Ryzan for him, Seth. mad
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3415 3416 3417 3418 3419 3420 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games