Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:26 pm
((To be edited. >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:28 pm
((Read my post >w> ))  

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:35 pm
Shadow was taken aback with surprise when she was freed by the doctor. Suddenly recognizing him, she swallowed and tried to think quickly. He was already pointing his gun at Damien, and she could see the blood lust in Zil's eyes. First thing was first though, as she pulled on the shot restraints, taking them off. She slowly stood, her wrists and ankles bleeding from where the restraints held her tightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:39 pm

"b***h, get your friend to mov-" Monica was saying to Shadow before cringing as Zil stepped even harder on her hair. He wasn't going to let her go anytime soon, now was he? And with her gun in his hands.... She had no weapons. She tried weakly again to reach that shard of glass from a while ago.

One of the soldiers shot at Shadow, apparently not having been informed that she was needed alive and healthy. Thankfully, he missed centimeters from her. There was only one guy in the room they couldn't shoot because it was too dangerous. That was Zil who was standing right in front of Shadow, rendering them unable to get a clear shot on her.

((OOC: ))

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:45 pm
"Look, b***h, I didn't see you helping me when your little buddies held me against the floor like a..." Shadow started when the bullet flew passed her. "s**t!" Shadow yelled. "What part of 'needed alive' do your soldiers not understand?" Shadow asked her.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:49 pm

"I don't exactly know who sent these guys..orders either. And you weren't exactly nice with your comments", Monica said weakly so only Shadow and Zil heard her.

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:50 pm
((gonna eat, Lolly. Be gone for like... 5 minutes =3= ))  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 15, 2013 11:54 pm
((Ok. ^_^ ))

"Well, half of it was true, the other half was me, you know, livid from waking up in chains." Shadow replied.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:12 am
Damien was taken aback when the pen hit him in the face. "What the hell?!" he exclaimed as he clutched his face, but before he knew it, there was a gun being aimed at him. "Well, now. It just doesn't seem to be my day" he commented, looking directly at Zil. "Who sent you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:30 am
((Bah! I stayed up too late again. I'm friggin' tired. Signing off. Goodnight. smile ))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 12:37 am

"Touche. Not that it matters", Monica said to Shadow, but still trying to get Zil. While Shadow was preoccupied, she got the glass shard and dug into into Zil's leg.

"I sent myself", Zil said to Damien, tightening his grip on the handgun. If he shot Damien, those soldiers would shoot him. But that didn't really matter if he died taking Damien with him. May they both burn in hell. Hell -- what a great thought for a man who was edging on death. He smacked Monica in the face with his boot before stepping on her hair again. "Don't do that again"

"Tch", Monica groaned, holding the side of her face and looking up at Shadow as if to say, 'see what your friend just did?'

((OOC: I wasn't expecting him to really take an arrow to the knee ballpen to the head though XD XD
And I just finished eating! :c
Also, unless Shadow or someone really does something, Zil would really shoot Damien whether he lives or dies. Just an insight into Zil's frame of mind =3= ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:06 am
((I know. Sorry.))

"You're not helping." She told Monica. Seeing how hopeless the situation seemed, she snatched the gun from Zil and shot the legs of two of the soldiers, stepping in front of him as a shield. "I think all of you know better then to shoot me." She said, pushing Zil towards the door while she kicked over the shelf of immortality vials.

"No! Not again!" The doctor yelled.

"You'll get over it." She told him, suddenly seeing as the soldiers were aiming at Zil. She shot their legs and tossed a smoke grenade before rushing out the door under Zil's arm to help him run. 'two bullets left...' she thought.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:02 am

"Ready the nets!", the pair would have heard Monica order just as they left. Since all the doctors save one was knocked out by Zil, a few soldiers rushed over to The Absolute Leader to keep him safe and check his status. It looked pretty bad. The ball point pen could damage his brain or something. They called for more doctors. A secret police officer helped Monica up and as she dusted herself off, she made the call to sound the alarms yet again. HQ would go on lockdown within five minutes once the order was received. The two had to move fast.

Zil seemed to walk just fine. He couldn't run but he surely didn't appear to be limping. "You don't really need to do that", he said to Shadow, trying to detract from the fact that he couldn't really walk straight on his own from the glass shard that was embedded in his leg. "Listen, the CCTV cameras are dead and there are no signals within a twenty-five feet radius of us. My jammer is on. Take a turn to the left. There's a side exit close and a guard waiting. Take him out before they sound the alarms. Take his gun and get out. There's a sedan waiting outside" Zil explained as the duo headed away from the scene.

((OOC: Nawp. You don't get to kill him, Zil. *pats the fictional character's head and gets a sour glance in return* Isn't he cute~? c: ))

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 9:26 am
"You are hurt, and your limping. There was no other way to get you out alive." Shadow said. "Listen, if we get caught, I'll be the shield, got it. They won't kill me, and I will get you out. They'll keep me here and alive, and you'll get your second chance at killing Damien that way. Just promise to come back for me later." She told him, running in the direction he instructed, but they were slowed because of Zil. As they headed out of the complex, she took out the guard, but the walls were already coming down. She swore as she used herself as a brace to push him through, but she was caught with a net and dragged back as the metal wall closed. She tried going towards the door again, but she was caught under more and more nets. "Run! Get out of here! Please!" She told him.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ayame-Yuura

Familiar Darling

11,450 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2013 10:17 am

"Dammnit!" Zil said under his breath as he was pushed out. He didn't get what he came for. All he got was a satisfying blow at Damien's face and a piece of glass in the leg which he tore out as he stumbled towards the Sedan, starting it up and driving away. He removed the prosthetics, wig and glasses he wore and with furrowed brows, he escaped from the clutches of the Diethelm government. Damn b***h, Monica. She was too good for her own good. She had to be take out. Many of the 'targets' of 'Blood Fox' the assassin were lower government officials. But to get to Damien, he'd have to start going after bigger prey.

Monica was relieved when Shadow was being dragged back. She snickered. "Back so soon?"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games