Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:37 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

yeppers that settles it... :::she snickers evilly then picjes his cheeks while shaking his head a little:::.. ohh yes aint you just tooo cute... now smile instead of making flat lips faces....

gonk Don't do that. >.<

:::snickers evilly::: ohhh but your just tooo cutsie pootsie with all your flat underscore faces and dot dot dots... ohhh i get it youre one of those poor aliens who needs a hug....

(oh dear heavens i hope thats not it... that might ruin my image... lmfao)

I'm not an alien and I definitely don't need a hug. emotion_facepalm

But the security tapes of your cutesy talking and offer might be held for future blackmailing purposes...

:::she snickers evilly::: so why are ya inna seth temple...hmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm....

(oh well i can just trip you then tie you in my dungeon if you do anything... lmfao... maybe have a bud of mine who owes me a fav do a lil photoshopping and call in a couple other favs from some... yea not so nice people... and get a lil planet set up.. oh hold already have that planet.. damn... )

Most of the Dark Jedi referred to as Sith ARE human. :/

Good thing I'm well known to be morally beyond reproach. And that otherwise there isn't really anything you could do that I couldn't handle anyway. *shrugs*

:::raises her eyebrow:::... uhmmm when did that happen... granted ive not read much for s**t of the book or gotten into the "games" but last i know the SW wrold was in a galaxy far far away and long ago..... thus not human... so face it alien boy... you aint human either... just kinda looks an awful lot like one... :::she blinks then shudders:::.. wonders if that explains the smell..... gag... humans... yuck...

(everyone has something in their closet... even if its dirty underware... :::gags:::.. lmfao)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:38 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I could put him in a cage in a dark room but being who he is he would be able to get out of that....that is a big question what to do with the Devil when and if you catch him........

Make him play the fiddle? O.o

No, that's something different, isn't it? Lol

**laughing** yeah...that sure is something different....maybe a game of strip poker.........

emotion_facepalm

you know he would probably cheat at that.....so I have to think of something else.....

Something that maybe doesn't involve stripping.

Lol >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I could put him in a cage in a dark room but being who he is he would be able to get out of that....that is a big question what to do with the Devil when and if you catch him........

Make him play the fiddle? O.o

No, that's something different, isn't it? Lol

**laughing** yeah...that sure is something different....maybe a game of strip poker.........

emotion_facepalm

you know he would probably cheat at that.....so I have to think of something else.....

Lol >.<

yeah I guess you are right there too....I need to keep my clothes on....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:44 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::snickers evilly::: ohhh but your just tooo cutsie pootsie with all your flat underscore faces and dot dot dots... ohhh i get it youre one of those poor aliens who needs a hug....

But the security tapes of your cutesy talking and offer might be held for future blackmailing purposes...

:::she snickers evilly::: so why are ya inna seth temple...hmmmm... hmmmm... hmmmm....

(oh well i can just trip you then tie you in my dungeon if you do anything... lmfao... maybe have a bud of mine who owes me a fav do a lil photoshopping and call in a couple other favs from some... yea not so nice people... and get a lil planet set up.. oh hold already have that planet.. damn... )

Good thing I'm well known to be morally beyond reproach. And that otherwise there isn't really anything you could do that I couldn't handle anyway. *shrugs*

:::raises her eyebrow:::... uhmmm when did that happen... granted ive not read much for s**t of the book or gotten into the "games" but last i know the SW wrold was in a galaxy far far away and long ago..... thus not human... so face it alien boy... you aint human either... just kinda looks an awful lot like one... :::she blinks then shudders:::.. wonders if that explains the smell..... gag... humans... yuck...

(everyone has something in their closet... even if its dirty underware... :::gags:::.. lmfao)

Nope, humans are the most numerous and common species in the Star Wars Universe. .-.

Although I technically didn't claim to be human. ninja

And nope, nothing. I'm pathetically bright and shiny. .-.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:46 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

emotion_facepalm

Lol >.<

Not that there's usually much there to begin with. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:47 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

Nope, humans are the most numerous and common species in the Star Wars Universe. .-.

:::shakes her head::: damned shame too.. guess that DOES explain that smelly human smell... gag... good think ive never dinned on some of those races... yuck...

hmmmm you dont do ya dude... hmmmm... :::studies the now unhuman Kay dude then she snickers evilly:::....

(riiight... explain that smell then dude... )

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:48 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::shakes her head::: damned shame too.. guess that DOES explain that smelly human smell... gag... good think ive never dinned on some of those races... yuck...

hmmmm you dont do ya dude... hmmmm... :::studies the now unhuman Kay dude then she snickers evilly:::....

.-.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:51 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

OHHHHH LOOOKIE!!!!!!!!!.... YOURE DOIN IT AGAIN DUDE!!!!!.... dont ya know your underscore is soooo cutsie wootsie.... :::she giggles evilly:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:53 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

OHHHHH LOOOKIE!!!!!!!!!.... YOURE DOIN IT AGAIN DUDE!!!!!.... dont ya know your underscore is soooo cutsie wootsie.... :::she giggles evilly:::

That's not a cute underscore. That's a stoic dash. .-.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:54 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

yea whatever.. its still your cutsie wootsie flat face again... lmfao :::giggles evilyl as she pinches cheek:::  

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:54 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

emotion_facepalm

Lol >.<

not you too.....oh well I guess you are really right about that...so back to the subject what do I do with Mikey....of course if my plan works....I hope it doesn't go the other way around......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:57 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

yea whatever.. its still your cutsie wootsie flat face again... lmfao :::giggles evilyl as she pinches cheek:::

I guess we can't all have goofy beak faces. ovo  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:59 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

.-.

:::she scowls at him:::... are ya pickin fun at me with that face dude.... ?...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 2:59 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Lol >.<

not you too.....oh well I guess you are really right about that...so back to the subject what do I do with Mikey....of course if my plan works....I hope it doesn't go the other way around......

Lol, does someone else give you crap about that too?
Sorry, I'm a bit excessively prim and proper and prudish. sweatdrop lol

*shrugs*
I hope it works out. @.@  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:00 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she scowls at him:::... are ya pickin fun at me with that face dude.... ?...

...yes I am. :I  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 340 341 342 343 344 345 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games