Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:06 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(ok...thats disturbing..)
((yes i know, but it's to comemorate the holiday comming on 14/09, sex day. adversiment on MTV))

(*shakes head* I'm not even going to comment on that one.)
((well, they are all mostly stuck in the mud, so i'm leting the eds out for today))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:14 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
(ok...thats disturbing..)
((yes i know, but it's to comemorate the holiday comming on 14/09, sex day. adversiment on MTV))

(*shakes head* I'm not even going to comment on that one.)
((well, they are all mostly stuck in the mud, so i'm leting the eds out for today))

(heh I see)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:45 am
*yumi wakes up in the early morning, staaring at the ceiling for a few minutes, she finally got up and walked to her dresser to get clothes to change into*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:47 am
June_Malatesta
*yumi wakes up in the early morning, staaring at the ceiling for a few minutes, she finally got up and walked to her dresser to get clothes to change into*
((remenber the stealing in the last page)) ed used the link, hiding the presense to watch ((sex day, he is getting unstuck from the mud for today))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:51 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
((remenber the stealing in the last page)) ed used the link, hiding the presense to watch ((sex day, he is getting unstuck from the mud for today))

((oh yeah, you're still under my bed, arent you? o joy...perv day....x.x))
*yumi starts changing*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:52 am
(I hear u..)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:53 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi starts changing*
((yhea, but he stole some underwear of yours rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:56 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi starts changing*

((slap you!!!!))
*yumi finishes changing*
(( stare ))  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi starts changing*

((slap you!!!!))
*yumi finishes changing*
(( stare ))

(I'm sorry but u deserved that)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:58 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi starts changing*

((slap you!!!!))
*yumi finishes changing*
(( stare ))
((owwwwwwww, RL count:5)) ed feigns he just woke up and slides from under the bed, looking still sleepy "good morning, i sleeped here just for sfety... and it was germus that sugested it"  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:02 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi starts changing*

((slap you!!!!))
*yumi finishes changing*
(( stare ))
((owwwwwwww, RL count:5)) ed feigns he just woke up and slides from under the bed, looking still sleepy "good morning, i sleeped here just for sfety... and it was germus that sugested it"

*yumi turns around and jumps, stumbling backwards and tripping over a stool. falls and hits her head, tries to pull skirt back down to cover herself*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:06 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi starts changing*

((slap you!!!!))
*yumi finishes changing*
(( stare ))

*yumi turns around and jumps, stumbling backwards and tripping over a stool. falls and hits her head, tries to pull skirt back down to cover herself*
((to blessedheart:now shun is with nemu? i was kinda hoping for yumi)) ed didnt blush, neither gimed or gligleed, then he bent his spine on an unatural way, as if a snake, leaving his legs on the ground, but his spine was nearly completely erect itself ((think of on reverse L))  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:08 am
(?Whatcha mean Shun is with Nemu? They were together last night when Mayun bit his love of his life.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:09 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi starts changing*

((slap you!!!!))
*yumi finishes changing*
(( stare ))

((to blessedheart:now shun is with nemu? i was kinda hoping for yumi)) ed didnt blush, neither gimed or gligleed, then he bent his spine on an unatural way, as if a snake, leaving his legs on the ground, but his spine was nearly completely erect itself ((think of on reverse L))

(( stare ))
*yumi gets up, with her hand to the back of her head*
ow....why were you under my bed?!  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:12 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

((slap you!!!!))
*yumi finishes changing*
(( stare ))

(( stare ))
*yumi gets up, with her hand to the back of her head*
ow....why were you under my bed?!
"bodyguarding" he said geting up, it seemed his legs bent as well, but just sightly ((to BH:yes i readed that, i mean now shun is in a relationship with nemu right?))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games