Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:44 am

User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Fun." He said sacastically and wrapped his arms around Misha's waist and kissed her cheek. "But don't worry, I'd rather die than let him lay a finger on you." Death. Hmm. He'd never said such a thing to another person in his whole life, but here he was with Misha who meant a great deal to him even though they had not been together that long, but he felt drawn to her, even after what he had seen her do, but did not matter because love made people blind to things, and that would be one thing he would be blind to.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 12:26 pm

User Image
He withdrew from her memory, stopping its advancment. "Hana, a squeak is very boring...but its a start. Perhaps a new playmate. I will get one, so don't go anywhere. Ta ta." He waved as he walked into a cloud of darkness.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:18 pm

Neuro sighed and looked at Soli,"I need you to get us some food Soli,"He sat down on his desk and looked out the window.

Soli looked at him and ran out the front door, confused why he gave Hana the look of disappointment,"He's never done that to anyone but the people he excepts the highest abilities from,"she kept walking down the street.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:29 pm

User Image
A darkness grew behind the girl and a man in white stepped from it. "Such a delectable treat all alone. I have to have a peice." His gloved hand covers her mouth and pulls her into the darkness. Argon takes her to his bolthole and clamps her in special manacles, close to to Hana. he steps back with a satisfied grin. "Two down and two to go an dmy opera shall be complete." he gives a little turn and disappears into a dark mist rising from his feet.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:33 pm

((I'm guessing Soli was taken?))

Soli felt herself hurdling towards somewhere, her first reaction was that it was Neuro but she saw Hana chained up and she looked down at her chains,"What happened?"
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:34 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

The vampiress walked silently from an ally where she had fed off a drunkard who tried to hit on her, but now he was dead and she had her meal for the evening, but there were surely more to follow. She pulled her violet coat closed around her. She licked her crimson stained lips and walked off, heading for home.

BLStoner

OG Gaian

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 pm

llOOC: Meh! Wait, what am I supposed to do with Leon now. X.xll

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:35 pm

User Image
"Such serious talk." She placed a quick kiss on his nose and smiled. "you make my heart flutter with your words." she went to kiss him when the doorbell rang. Her shpulders slumped. Is there no end to the interruptions," she sighed in exasperation, as she opened the door.

"My dear, I believe we have an appointment," the man in white said his grin malicious. "Come, your silver cage awaits." He pulled her into darkness, her squeak of surprise fading into the air.

((yes, you are correct))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:36 pm

((Sorry it's been so long; I haven't really been following...))

Caldwell steps out of the blackness behind where Argon had kidnapped (whoever). "Fascinating. Melodramatic and plotting. Reminds me of someone..." he grins slightly, and begins walking down the street, whistling This Little Light of Mine. As he does, the skin begins to peel away from his eyes, then his mouth, his face quickly and yet slowly losing its flesh, his grin becoming wider.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:39 pm

((Leon is going to have to go with Neuro))

Neuro looked out the window, his body shook in anger, he held the detonator that would release the devices fulled with sunlight,"I'm going to kill them."He said this calmly and started walking outside.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:44 pm

llOOC: ha ha. Well, this shall be interesting.ll

Leon surpressed a small whimper, and only watched Neuro. His body refused to move, but at the same time something was telling him to follow. His wolfish ears twitched with nervousness and fear as his tail whipped about before he forced himself to follow.

Dante chuckled softly, but the sound he caught made him rush to the door. "Misha!" He called out, suddenly frantic. Where'd she go? His heart pounded in his chest, something told him that he knew what happened, but he refused it. He dashed out the house and down the street. "Misha!"

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:48 pm

Neuro looked at Leon,"Soli has been taken boy what will you do and I'm guessing all the women are going to be kidnapped, its time to for us to join together,"He looked at Leon,"Your going to lead your people are you not."

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Leon just stared at the demon for a long time before the muscles beneath his skin started to shift about, his eyes becoming golden, all his teeth grew sharp, canines and nails growing long as his body started to change a little. "My people? Hmm. Now why the need to have many weres killed or leave a small chance on get my teeth deep into the kidnapper's throat?" His eyes narrowed. "Besides, I'm sure it would consume too much time to have them gathered about and explain to them what the situation is when I know so little about it. And I'm sure they will end up attacking everyone due to the fact that I do not know who or what the kidnapper looks like, but I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give a warning." His voice had changed while he spoke, it deepened and grew rugged. One good howl and he could have all weres on the alert for this mystery man.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:01 pm

Neuro just stared at him,"He looks like this,"he took out a photo from his pocket a man was there with white hair,"Just warn your people but I highly doubt he'll kidnap someone else when a herd of werewolves are there,"He looked at Leon and kept walking down the street, he smelled Caldwell,"Well why does it not surprise me he was there."He kept walking.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:04 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

It wasn't long til Alice reached her home and went inside, only to have two cats, one white and the other black slink around her. Their fur like silk against her legs. "Hello my dears, are you glad mama has come home?" She asked and quickly tossed her coat aside and slipped out of her black lace dress and pulled on something less revealing. A satin red dress complimented her curves and fully developed breasts. She pulled her hair up into a messy bun and secured it with two ivory chopsticks. She pulled off her flats and pulled on her black pumps gave her cats a bit of attention and filled their food and water dishes before going back out. She was a busy woman and had things to do.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games