Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:42 pm

Ryzan, of course. I only met Draa once and I don't know if he's actually a dark elf or a grunny. It was weird....

I don't know a whole lot about Tes, but from what I hear, he definitely sounds like a bum stare You'd think as Ryzan's husband, he'd want to be here rolleyes
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Well, running from the law can be a pretty tough thing. Especially since Tes probably doesn't want Ryzan to get in trouble for housing a fugative or accessory/accomplice. 3nodding

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:04 pm

*sits down at one of the tables closer to the door, putting his feet up in the chair opposite of him at the table*
Even so, if he actually loved the guy, it seems like he should have found a way to still see him... or at least talk to him every now and then rather than just disappear off the face of the Earth without a word.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Mmm -dame muses quitely, looking off to the side- ninja I'm sure they have their ways. -outwardly she shrugs at Seth-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:13 pm

*Walks into the bar through the front door with her dogs. She sees Dame and grins and then Seth and the grin fades. Atilla and Hunn go up to Seth sniffing around him. They both stand at attention and start to growl at him. Psyzapp grins at the dogs, walks past behind the bar and makes a Martini.* Hi Dame. User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:16 pm

-smiles- Hiya, Psy. How are you?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:19 pm

*sits up a little as the dogs approach him, then growls right back at them* mad
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:22 pm

*Sips her Martini and grins at Dame.* I'm doing very well. Never better actually. User Image

*The dogs start to show their teeth and snarl at Seth. She takes notice of the dogs and raises her eyebrows.* I wouldn't do that if I were you kid. talk2hand

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:23 pm

-raises an eyebrow at Seth- I'm not quite sure that's the best way to deal with them, hon....

-looks at Psy- Do they take commands from everybody or just you and Officer?
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:27 pm

They are highly disciplined and take orders from Officer Dougherty and myself. William has more control over them than I do. Sometimes they get so wound up chasing rabbits at the Big House that it's difficult to bring them back down. William is more used to police dogs having worked at the department for so long. User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:34 pm

*scoffs* Dogs don't scare me talk2hand

*leans over and snarls right back at the dogs. His black widow pendant starts to dangle from his choker and almost seems to move on its own*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:36 pm

Oh, so they wouldn't take commands from me then? 3nodding Makes sense since they are police dogs.

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:44 pm

*As the dogs become more aggravated, start to bark and become spooked, she forcefully calls them over to her and they immediately obey.* Good lord! I better put them downstairs before they decide to take a bite out of Seth. *She calls them and they follow her into her office. She does the security measures and as she walks down the corridor, she praises both dogs. Once inside her chambers, she gives both dogs a few treats and lets them outside for a bit in the back.*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:51 pm

-dame shrugs- I wonder if that's true, that they will only listen to their two masters. I know dogs are loyal, but I also know a few tricks of the 'dog mastering' trade. -she shrugs again and hops down- If Ryzan ever comes up, give him my best and tell him I'm sorry I missed him.

-waves at Seth and heads downstairs-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:56 pm

hm? Oh... sure thing... *waves as the girl leaves*

.... might have been useful if she would have given me a name...
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3430 3431 3432 3433 3434 3435 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games