Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:13 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

((slap you!!!!))
*yumi finishes changing*
(( stare ))
((owwwwwwww, RL count:5)) ed feigns he just woke up and slides from under the bed, looking still sleepy "good morning, i sleeped here just for sfety... and it was germus that sugested it"

*yumi turns around and jumps, stumbling backwards and tripping over a stool. falls and hits her head, tries to pull skirt back down to cover herself*
((to blessedheart:now shun is with nemu? i was kinda hoping for yumi)) ed didnt blush, neither gimed or gligleed, then he bent his spine on an unatural way, as if a snake, leaving his legs on the ground, but his spine was nearly completely erect itself ((think of on reverse L))

(( stare ))
*yumi gets up, with her hand to the back of her head*
ow....why were you under my bed?!
"bodyguarding" he said geting up, it seemed his legs bent as well, but just sightly ((to BH:yes i readed that, i mean now shun is in a relationship with nemu right?))

well dont! that's an invasion of privacy!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:18 am
(Shun doesn't know it then, I don't I know either. I know Nemu likes him and he got his second kiss from her.)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:19 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

*yumi turns around and jumps, stumbling backwards and tripping over a stool. falls and hits her head, tries to pull skirt back down to cover herself*
((to blessedheart:now shun is with nemu? i was kinda hoping for yumi)) ed didnt blush, neither gimed or gligleed, then he bent his spine on an unatural way, as if a snake, leaving his legs on the ground, but his spine was nearly completely erect itself ((think of on reverse L))

(( stare ))
"bodyguarding" he said geting up, it seemed his legs bent as well, but just sightly ((to BH:yes i readed that, i mean now shun is in a relationship with nemu right?))

"yhea, but you forget i was raised to be an assain, i dont take privacy very seriously, actually, i made an strip poker in here once ((remenber blessedheart?)), got everyone to give up before i was eaven shirtless"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 am
(Yeah...u stripped Shun to his boxers.)  

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:21 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

(( stare ))

"yhea, but you forget i was raised to be an assain, i dont take privacy very seriously, actually, i made an strip poker in here once ((remenber blessedheart?)), got everyone to give up before i was eaven shirtless"

yumi glared and pointed to the door*
GET OUT.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:24 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

(( stare ))

GET OUT.
"bah, you are no fun" ed said walking outside  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:25 am
blessedheart
((and after you left mitsuki nearly agreed to steal then to stay with her bra off the bets))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

(( stare ))

GET OUT.

stressed
*yumi turned to the mirror and brushed her hair, then exited as well*  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:26 am
notingles
blessedheart
((and after you left mitsuki nearly agreed to steal then to stay with her bra off the bets))

(Didn't hear that one.)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:30 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

GET OUT.

stressed
germus floated up to her open told ya, by the way, if you see many woman around, thats ed's doing, he can bend genders... oh, and i found out how to float yesterday, quite a search it took  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:31 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Didn't hear that one.)
((well, she nearly did, but agreed to bet her bra, but won and quited the round after))  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 am
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

GET OUT.

stressed
germus floated up to her open told ya, by the way, if you see many woman around, thats ed's doing, he can bend genders... oh, and i found out how to float yesterday, quite a search it took

*yumi nods*
well joy. i guess this IS his perv day...he was under my bed.  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 am
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Didn't hear that one.)
((well, she nearly did, but agreed to bet her bra, but won and quited the round after))

(Me see. brb)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:35 am
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta
notingles
June_Malatesta

GET OUT.

stressed

*yumi nods*
well joy. i guess this IS his perv day...he was under my bed.
about that... it was my idea to keep mayun away... nothing disturbing happened i hope?  

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

notingles-do-po
Vice Captain

Dangerous Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 10:36 am
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart
notingles
blessedheart

(Didn't hear that one.)

(Me see. brb)
((around page 50 if i remenber... but i dont so try out yourself))  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games