Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:08 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon looked at the photo and nodded, "I shall return shortly then. Meet me on Dusk and Fifth Avenue in about half an hour, or less depending on how long it takes me." He said before he dashed off, his body shifting after several feet.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:10 pm
Neuro looked at him and kept walking,he took out a thin pole and put it on the ground it started walking,"I need to retrieve a few things first,"He turned the corner and was heading for the cemetery.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Leon was quick to reach the retreat, finding few who looked worried, others going about as if nothing happened. the wolf found a boulder and lept upon it before letting out a long howl that called to all other weres. He heard other howls coming from the distance before some appeared, other right behind them. Leon shifted back to the point where he was human but retained some of his wolf-like features. He was quick to go about explaining what was going on and described the man from the photo he had been shown. Some questioned Leon due to the lack of information Leon had. The were's eyes fell upon those who spoke. "Bring your beloved mates to me and watch as I kill them, then you can question me, but if you wish to keep them alive then shut your trap and do as I say!" He snarled, his golden eyes were fierce. Time trickled by and even a minute seemed like eternity. He knew they had all felt the cold chill that had touched him as well, that there was something evil about and that they had to do something about it and soon. "Now, get yourselves ready for trouble and protect your women and children. I know not of what this guy is after, but he has taken something of mine and now I'm going to kill him." He waved his hands. "Now get out of my sight." Hatered and an unspeakable anger filled Leon whenever he neared the other weres. This land felt tainted by an evil only he felt and brought out a cruel side in the were which was fueled further by his missing mate and this evil being who was now in the city.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:36 pm
Neuro stood in front of a grave,"Old man you have taken good care of my daughter even when I told you what she really was you did not turn away,"He took the sword and plunged into the headstone,"You deserve my respect in its fullest human something I have never done,"He turned away and started heading towards the street Leon mentioned.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:45 pm

Leon watched his people, the way they moved about. He pursed his lips before taking his wolf form before darting away from the camp, one were catching up to him. The exchanged a few barks and snarls before Leon went to Dusk and Fifth Avenue with his second-in-command as he found out. The other were and a bit larger than Leon, his fur was pure white and his nose was pink though. The crystal blue eyes were curious, and waiting for orders, which Leon did not issue just yet.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:47 pm
Neuro was hanging upside down from the lamp post as he saw Leon and a were coming towards him, he looked up towards the sky and sighed,"Why did you bring another werewolf into this boy?"He stared at him with his green eyes,he did not move from the lamp post.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:47 pm
User Image
Hana looked up at soli as she slid into human form. She didn't say anything to the girl, still being a little dazed from the memory.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:49 pm
Soli looked at Hana,"Hana are you okay?"she tried to get as close as she could to her, she looked at her saw that something wrong had happened to her,"What did he do to you?"her voice filled with worry.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:55 pm

I didn't bring him, he just sort of came with. Leon replied via thought. His eyes narrowed at the white wolf who dipped its head in respect and laid down. He's my second in command and whether you like it or not, he'll stay in case we need a little extra help. Besides, why does it matter? We have Soli to be searching for, not questioning who's doing what. He hissed.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 3:59 pm
Luc sighed as he had stayed in his place at the home. He went to work making sure everything was ok when they came back. He pretty much worked as a maid or housekeeper while they were gone.  

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 pm
Neuro gave him his blank face,"Boy we are not searching for Soli we are heading to the last place that man will show up, he's going to kidnap Nike that is where we will get him,"He jumped down and slammed his fist to the ground, breaking a good portion of the street,Neuro did not show it but his anger was getting the best of him,"Let's go then."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:00 pm
User Image
"What ever he does to you, don't scream." Hana said weakly. "He wants you to scream." She coughed up a little blood from being in her demon form a little to long.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:11 pm

Leon watched Neuro with an unconcerned look. Fine. He nudged the other wolf who got up and awaited Leon's command. Leon had no idea where Nike was due to the fact that she was none of his concern nor did he care for her.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:14 pm
Soli looked at her and frowned,"Why does that sound familiar?"she looked at her chains and was worried,"If this guy wants to torture us so he can hear us scream then he sounds like a sadist and the worst kind,"Her face was serious, she looked at the collar around her neck,"Good thing this didn't slip off."

Neuro looked at Leon and sighed,"We're going to the Embrace but I am worried if the collar on Soli's neck were to come off then her demon side would have a easier time of taking over her body,"He kept walking and kept throwing the circle devices around.

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image
"He is." Hana said closing her eyes. Her weakness from ealier was coming back 3 fold from using so much energy.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games