Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2013 6:37 pm
Spencer left class and returned to his dorm to put his books and everything down before heading down to the cafeteria.

Christopher made his way over to the cafeteria and got in line. He saw Quinn a few people ahead of him.  
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:23 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Max bee bopped in line, wanting to get in and out as soon as possible, but man. EVERYTHING option wise looked good. If he wasn't careful he'd miss out on a lot of stuff by just sitting in the caf.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Pulling a tray Quinn started looking at the fruit and juice options. She wanted fluids for some reason more than anything else.

But she hoped most of all that she could get a good seat by the window.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu May 23, 2013 6:29 pm
Christopher got some food and went over to get a drink. He saw Quinn, but he wasn't sure if she saw him.

Spencer grabbed a tray and waited to be served.  
PostPosted: Fri May 24, 2013 10:46 pm
Christopher got his food and walked over to where Quinn was. "Mind if I sit down here?" he asked her.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 8:26 pm

Max felt like a leper, as no one had sat beside him. Though the Quinn girl from class that morning had sat close by, she hadn't seen him, her table was quickly filling up with others anyway.

Shutting down his lameoid thoughts he focused on eating and heading for a swim.

"Oh hi Chris, Sure." Quinn shoved her tray over to make room. They were at the table facing a window beside one of the booths.

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:11 pm
"So how was your first day here so far?" Christopher asked after setting his tray down and taking a seat.

Spencer saw Christopher and waved, but noticed that table was getting full. He looked around and saw Max sitting there by himself. Spencer went over and took a seat across from him. "Hey, I remember you from this morning's class. Your name has gone out of my head unfortunately" he said. "I have to hear them a few times to remember".  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Jun 15, 2013 10:39 pm

"nice ti meet you" Max said and cracked open another drink You'd think he'd be up on his hydration easily, due to his ira, but he always pushed his fluids.

(Up at chris, from her plate).

Quinn waited a second and shrugged, but she had no more opinion wise, after all it was her first day.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 18, 2013 7:47 pm
"Yeah. I like it here. There's plenty of things to do, if you feel like it" Christopher said, "though I usually spend my time in the science lab".

((Is Quinn looked up at Christopher or up towards the ceiling?))

"Oh, my name is Spencer" he said, shaking Max's hand. Being the son of an oil tycoon, he was used to shaking hands by know. It was an automatic reaction whenever someone held one out. "You like this place so far?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 8:44 pm
((gah I edited my old post by mistake. read up !! ^^ ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 19, 2013 10:45 pm
((Ah, ok))

"Have you gotten a good tour of the place yet?" Christopher asked. He wanted to get back to his experiments, but he would show Quinn around if she wanted to.

"So how do you like this place so far?" Spencer asked, not sure if Max had heard him the first time, "still getting used to this place?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 4:46 pm

"Uh yeah, a bit. The pool is pretty good. The food is okay too He thought.

"How long have you been here?" Max asked.

"I saw some with my mom when we first got here, Just the general stuff though, like a peek in the library, in here, and the arena - but they didn't ket us go too far in there. I think I have a class in there later actually. " QUinn said looking at her schedule to check.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 21, 2013 11:06 pm
"I could show you around the place, if you want" Christopher said, "Unless you want to discover everything on your own time."

"This will be my third year here" Spencer said, "Yeah, the pool's pretty cool. I should go there more often."  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:12 pm

"How close are you to being done? If you don't mind me asking" Max tossed out. It would be nice to have someone age appropriate to chill with, even if he could tell that Spencer was not his usual kind of pal, He sensed kind of a mass of life changes bearing down on him like a wave the size of a ten story building. And branching out friend wise seemed the least bit of a proactive action on his part.

"Sure." Quinn shrugged. taking a sip of her drink. They were almost done eating and could spend some of the rest of lunch time roaming.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 15, 2013 6:20 pm
"Well, I've barely started my meal. I just sat down. It shouldn't take too long though. Oh, and just as a heads up: never try to sneak food out of the cafeteria. The school prefects are always seated near the doors so that they can catch anyone trying to do that, and you don't want to mess with them. Especially their leader, Alex Redstone, who, unfortunately, is one again my chief of residence" Spencer commented, but kept the last part at a slightly lower volume.

"Good. Then after lunch I will show you around a few places" Christopher said, then got to his meal.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games