Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:53 am
{Awesome! Linksplz? Oh, and should it just be to scare the living ******** out of them until they escape or should it also give hints and clues as to why Milly is as derranged as she currently is?}

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:55 am
((Either/or. I'm not picky. biggrin
http://lparchive.org/Clock-Tower-3/ ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:11 pm
{Both, then. If I had the capability, I would so make this s**t into a flash game. Multiple endings and everything.}

Faintly, footsteps could be heard from the distance. The sound of cold, black boots smacking against the equally cold black shadows that lead into the dungeon rang loud and clear. The time for escape was soon...

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:16 pm
((I can think of five. Only one doesn't involve someone dying. sweatdrop ))

A chill ran down Daemon's spine. This was either going to go fairly well, or really, really bad. 'Show time.'

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:36 pm
{I would think:
1. They both escape unharmed, Milly lives and was calmed down
-Daemon lives, Milly was calmed after Larai's death
-Larai lives, Milly was calmed after Daemon's death
2. They both escape unharmed, paranoid for the rest of their days since Milly still lives and is still pretty pissed
-No matter if someone lives or dies, this is a s**t ending for them.
3. They both escape with minor wounds, Milly is dead.
-Kind of a sad ending, but at least they escaped.
4. Both escape with greivious wounds, Milly is dead.
5. Both died and Milly is calmed.
6. Both died and Milly is guilt-ridden for what she's done.
7. Daemon and Milly died; leaving a now more permanently scarred Larai.
8. Larai and Milly died; leaving a now scarred Daemon.
9. Daemon agrees to stay with Milly.
-Larai dies, signifying a very sad and frightening end
-Larai escapes, signifying a bittersweet ending
-Larai refuses to leave him behind, and somehow ends up staying as well. Still a bittersweet ending.
10. Daemon wakes up in his bed, back when Milly was still a kid, meaning this was all but a dream. Knocking on the door before coming in, a scared and crying Milly awaits. She had the most terrible nightmares.... *Foreboading ending*

I could go on and on with this.}

Melodia soon arrived, dressed in black demonic robes with red runic etchings here and there. She looked the two over, as if deciding which one should be her first victem.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:42 pm
"You wanted me to pick how she dies, right?" Daemon spoke up, head lowered as he sat on the floor. "Well I pick old age." he said looking up at Milly with a nice, big 'screw you' smirk. Loopholes were awesome. Of course, there was no way in hell she'd buy that, but it was at least likely to get her pissed at him while Larai could act.

((Damn. You went way further than I did, that's for sure. xd
Gonna get a quick lunch, brb.))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:52 pm
{What endings did you have in mind? XD}

Melodia ripped the door open, a furious expression on her face. "So now you continue to defy me?! After all that I've done for you, you ungreatful b*****d?!?!" She aimed another kick, and was just about to strike up until Larai set up a barrier around Melodia - using enough light energy to lock her inside until both could escape or until Larai lost focus.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 12:57 pm
((I just had both die, one dies, the other dies, both escape, and both escape but Milly dies. xd ))

"Yoink!" Daemon quickly grabbed the cell keys from Milly as he hopped up and out of the cell, slamming the door shut behind him before freeing Larai.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:03 pm
{XD I clearly think too much into this sort of thing. Shows how little a life I have, LOL}

As soon as Larai was freed, she got herself up to the best of her ability and rushed out after grabbing onto Daemon's hand ever so tightly. It seemed that she wasn't able to heal herself completely, however, since she was still bruised on her arms and legs from being constrained by the shadows. Larai also seemed to be having difficulty running at the speed she normally could.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:05 pm
"Are you alright?" Daemon asked, noticing that he'd pulled ahead of her as they made a break for the dungeon's exit.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:08 pm
"I have a few bruises here and there and my legs are aching pretty badly. Other than that, I'm fine. We need to get as far away from Milly - and her shadows - as possible, since I won't be able to keep up the barrier for much longer if we're lucky." If they weren't, Milly would probably be running after them in the next couple of secconds.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:15 pm
"Then climb on." Daemon said, stooping down and motioning her to climb on his back. "We'll only be as fast as the slowest person, I more or less know the layout of this place better anyway."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:23 pm
{Wouldn't it be interesting if Milly completely rearranged the inside of the mansion, where rooms and hallways stay and lead?}

Larai smiled slightly, doing just as Daemon said. "Thank you." she muttured, happy for his help.

{SECRET FRIENDSHIP METER THAT DECIDES HOW YOUR ******** GAME ENDS +5}

{...I'm so keeping this as a reoccuring joke.}

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:26 pm
((You have to. XD The joke, I mean.))

"Can't redeem myself if I don't stop to help a pretty girl." Daemon joked with a half smile as he stood up, making sure she was secure before he took off running again.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:32 pm
{Bonus points if it gets more and more obvious and in the way as this little story arc progresses.}

"Well, fair's fair, so this pretty girl will be sure to repay you for this later." Larai said, holding on as tightly as she could without chocking or harming either party.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games