Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 3:59 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::rolls her eyes laughin:::... your point shoulda been your're a sorta human non human that smells and dont dnacey dance but likes to make flat faces and other unique faces while chattin with me... oh and you have yet to prove your jediness.... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::.... and you dont apreciate a good fire...

(sorry laughin too hard to use spell check in word-dude you are too funny... lmfao if you do have to take off for a while you'll be missed smile )

I've got a lightsaber and the Force, that's pretty much all it takes to be a Jedi. .-.
And I didn't say I don't appreciate a good fire. .-.

((Thanks. ^__^))

:::tries to be serious but she ends up snickering::: well i've got the force and a lot of light sabers... and a lotta other weapons too... does that make me a jedi too...

no but you call fire.. tricks.. you insult fire... b*****d.... lmfao....

(Your welcome.. hope all goes well for ya in any case... smile )

You can use the Force? Then yeah, pretty much, in the loosest sense of the word. Most people use the word Jedi in regards to the Jedi Order, but grey and dark Jedi are Jedi too. And the 'Sith' is just an incorrect stolen term used by a group of Dark Jedi.

Spit fireballs are not 'a fire', though, really. .-.

:::she snickers evilly::: well duhhh... i could never fit in with either order... both are the extremes of their beliefs and are filled with zealots all tryin to be better than their "brothers"..... and one side smells and the other tastes like road kill... rather gag if ya ask me,.. plus i could never conform to either side... their demads were rather... boring.... and neither side knows how to throw a party and have fun... lmfao...

yes they are... they just come from inside this hot headed soul... muahahahhaaa...

awww your doin it again... :::giggles evilly:::

Oh really... Might I inquire as to why you believe you wouldn't get along with the Sith? You practically come across as their poster child... xD

I disagree. .-.

It's just what my face looks like! Why are you so enamored with my face? emotion_0A0  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

ooooh I would not call it crap...I have some who really like it and some who really blush when I do...but they really expect it and I can't disappoint my fan club...if I wear something to different I get asked if I am ok...

**shrugs too** me too...only time will tell...

I'm less redface and more emotion_facepalm , I guess. xP

Oh my... that's... odd, for your level of dress to be indicative (perceptually, anyway) of a level of well being. @.@

Indeed. @.@

But once you take care of him, what will you have to do anymore? Lol

yeah your right about that...but that is the way it goes sometimes...

yeah..

and you are right about that too...so maybe I should let him live and keep the chase going......or let him catch me and see what happens............

Just stay safe, whatever you do. @.@

well of course that is what I hope to do......

Okay, that's good. 3nodding

yeah....now if he would just talk to me now.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..

and you are right about that too...so maybe I should let him live and keep the chase going......or let him catch me and see what happens............

May e he's afraid. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:17 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah..

May e he's afraid. ninja

I don;t know...but I know from the tone of his last post he is getting pretty mad...maybe I should hurry and go behind the wall.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:24 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::rolls her eyes laughin:::... your point shoulda been your're a sorta human non human that smells and dont dnacey dance but likes to make flat faces and other unique faces while chattin with me... oh and you have yet to prove your jediness.... :::laughs so hard her sides hurt:::.... and you dont apreciate a good fire...

(sorry laughin too hard to use spell check in word-dude you are too funny... lmfao if you do have to take off for a while you'll be missed smile )

I've got a lightsaber and the Force, that's pretty much all it takes to be a Jedi. .-.
And I didn't say I don't appreciate a good fire. .-.

((Thanks. ^__^))

:::tries to be serious but she ends up snickering::: well i've got the force and a lot of light sabers... and a lotta other weapons too... does that make me a jedi too...

You can use the Force? Then yeah, pretty much, in the loosest sense of the word. Most people use the word Jedi in regards to the Jedi Order, but grey and dark Jedi are Jedi too. And the 'Sith' is just an incorrect stolen term used by a group of Dark Jedi.

:::she snickers evilly::: well duhhh... i could never fit in with either order... both are the extremes of their beliefs and are filled with zealots all tryin to be better than their "brothers"..... and one side smells and the other tastes like road kill... rather gag if ya ask me,.. plus i could never conform to either side... their demads were rather... boring.... and neither side knows how to throw a party and have fun... lmfao...

yes they are... they just come from inside this hot headed soul... muahahahhaaa...

Oh really... Might I inquire as to why you believe you wouldn't get along with the Sith? You practically come across as their poster child... xD

I disagree. .-.

It's just what my face looks like! Why are you so enamored with my face? emotion_0A0

the sith... you gotta be shittin me! :::rolls her eyes::: you really gotta be shittin me.. no you're tryin to insult me aint ya dude... :::she scowls foldin her arms over her chest:::.. the sith... uhmmm NO... poster child? dude im not laughin... you think im their poster child.. hell no.. i make no claims to that bunch of zealots! now i wanna vomit... gag... barf...

i disagree with ya... :::she snickers evilly as she spits more fire out at him:::

im not... its just you plaster so many on that it amuses me at the range of flat faces ya can give... :::laughs:::... and the frequency..... lol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:27 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

May e he's afraid. ninja

I don;t know...but I know from the tone of his last post he is getting pretty mad...maybe I should hurry and go behind the wall.....

But that's exactly what he wants... o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:29 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I disagree. .-.

the sith... you gotta be shittin me! :::rolls her eyes::: you really gotta be shittin me.. no you're tryin to insult me aint ya dude... :::she scowls foldin her arms over her chest:::.. the sith... uhmmm NO... poster child? dude im not laughin... you think im their poster child.. hell no.. i make no claims to that bunch of zealots! now i wanna vomit... gag... barf...

i disagree with ya... :::she snickers evilly as she spits more fire out at him:::

im not... its just you plaster so many on that it amuses me at the range of flat faces ya can give... :::laughs:::... and the frequency..... lol

I see a lot of whiny denial and not a single actual reason or answer to my question. lol

Of course you disagree with me disagreeing with you... :/

I always have a face. You always have a face. Almost everyone has a face or almost always has a face. .-.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:40 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I disagree. .-.

I see a lot of whiny denial and not a single actual reason or answer to my question. lol

I always have a face. You always have a face. Almost everyone has a face or almost always has a face. .-.

oh go eat bird poop.... :::she scowls:::... im soo not feelin your words now dude... you really suck.... those damned sith are panseys... dealt with enough of them to know... and again they wouldnt know how to have fun if it stole their ship... :::giggles evilly then blinks innocently:::... hehehehee.. but that was sooo much fun... they'll never find the thing... lmfao...

yes i do... your point?

now there ill agree with ya... theres some of those critters out there that just make me wonder a bit... :::she things as she giggles evilly:::.. but theres that one that does taste like salmon and its definatly not gotta face.. lmfao...

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:49 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

I disagree. .-.

oh go eat bird poop.... :::she scowls:::... im soo not feelin your words now dude... you really suck.... those damned sith are panseys... dealt with enough of them to know... and again they wouldnt know how to have fun if it stole their ship... :::giggles evilly then blinks innocently:::... hehehehee.. but that was sooo much fun... they'll never find the thing... lmfao...

yes i do... your point?

now there ill agree with ya... theres some of those critters out there that just make me wonder a bit... :::she things as she giggles evilly:::.. but theres that one that does taste like salmon and its definatly not gotta face.. lmfao...

Still not an answer in sight. lol

My point is it's redundant and pointless to tell someone who has told you that they disagree with you that you disagree with them.

:/  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:52 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

May e he's afraid. ninja

I know but someone has to make a move here.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:54 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

May e he's afraid. ninja

Inaction is in itself an action. o.o

One he seems particularly vulnerable to... ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:56 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

May e he's afraid. ninja

so maybe if I stay back I will get him mad enough to come around.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Maybe. It definitely doesn't seem to give him any advantage at this point, though.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Maybe. It definitely doesn't seem to give him any advantage at this point, though.

well I think I am going to let him think I am going to come around and see what happens.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 5:22 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I think I am going to let him think I am going to come around and see what happens.....

Okay. @.@ Good luck.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games