Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Plunaria

7,750 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:15 am
*waves* I is teh Plu ^_^ 20 years old *feels old on Gaia* ^^;; Born and raised in Middle of Nowhere, America (The state of Iowa, specifically)... So, uh... yeah.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 12:12 pm
Hi~! I am Tenshi of Yin and Yang, but you can call me Tenshi! I am 16 years old, love cats and anime, and will rp anything you throw at me that includes romance or horror, since I'm a romance/horror addict XD

So...yeahs, nice to meet you all! ^_^ I hope we get to be friends!  

Tenshi of Yin and Yang

Mister Flyy

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 1:37 pm
I am Flyy. I am turning 16 on the 14th, feel free to serenade me in presents, and I just joined this guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:34 pm
Hi, I'm a new member here. I'm 18, soon to be 19 in January and go by my chosen name of Kaya most times. Sometimes I go by my soon to be real name Devaint(Pronounced, Dev-ONT, emphasis on the second syllable). I'm a huge fan of Video Games and most Anime, Yaoi and Shounen-ai Manga and Poetry. I'm also gay so you already know that.

Other than that there's much else about me that's very interesting. Oh right, and i'm already taken so nobody bother with trying to hook up with me...  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

darkly_jewls

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:45 pm
hey i'm new to this guild, and um yeah so hi.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 5:14 pm

Well Hey my name is olu that all im going to say i like mostly thing from out of America cause i think America is boring i love k-pop, k-r&b, k-rock, nd j-pop and j-everything lol i also love anime, yaoi. i am a graphic and web designer and also a business major too and i love Indian movie Bollywood rock and DBSK ROCK!!!

orlando18

Tenacious Lover

30,425 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Energy Squad 200

1tty bitty kitty

Rainbow Ladykiller

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:04 pm
hi Im kitty, I already know a few ppl in this guild, so cool :] seems like tons of fun biggrin I am 16, 5 feet tall, a junior in highschool, pretty spaztic if u ask me xD Im Mormon, which is a religion if u didnt know, just saying it now, it explains alot about myself... I tend to not know wat to say in these kinds of things so if u have any questions go ahead and ask :]  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 9:36 pm
Hiya I'm Reiske, real name is David, but yeah this is the internet ;D i'm 17 i'm 5"7...and a half, it's true! just checked yesterday cool
umm I've been learning german for 4 years now and I love to talk to people in it to learn/practice it, so if you speak it, talk to me...but uh I may be slow at first xD

let's see let's see...oh I sorta like internet jokes, so if you ever see me say something rediculous or something it probably is an internet joke and forgive me for it xD

well I noticed the last person posted about religion so I shall too! Baptist yet I sorta believe in my own way...i dunno how to really explain it...shortly atleast but if your curious ask in pm 3nodding hmm I live in Portland, Oregon, USA, North America, Earth, uh that one solar system, milky way galaxy...and the non alternate universe.

Oh i'm a senior in highschool btw >_> ugh I have a 4 page paper due on wednesday...w00t procratinators! <_<;
I havn't been playing gaia all that often since the water event and I joined when the shadow spirits were available but then my internet was turned off for 3 months about 2 days when I activated my account...uh i tend to ramble...hence the above text...

oh and btw I'm newly single, it was a mutual break up sweatdrop *hangs up phone* Yay! poppy seed muffins and a sub is on the way cool oh btw poppy seed is my favorite muffin...

argh I have so much to say about myself ^^; I'm really...um I guess you can say excited to talk to someone right now xD I'm just uber bored so yep...

Oh and I guess I was added to this guild cause my avi was seen in the arena cool it's not great but it got me into a great guild! w00t so now I'm gonna hit submit and end this loooong msg ^^  

Reiske8

werebunny131

Dabbling Regular

15,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:56 am
Hi everyone! My name's Rory and I live in V.A. I guess i'll put my religion cause they did so...I'm a stoic! (That means I don't care if there is a god or not) Like the guy above me, I got invited from the arena. mrgreen I have 2 cats no siblings and i'm gonna have fun in this guild! (i can tell) =^-^=  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:53 pm
Gabba Gabba hey. Yeah, I like to tinker with characters/avatars... I have a second life account for just the same purpose. This lags less though. :p  

Viasol

Viasol

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 5:55 pm
Guess I should elaborate. I am a 22 year old student of engineering physics. I spend me free time playing video games and reading. Because graduation is near I no longer have any free time. My hobbies include transhumanism and mad science. I am a atheist.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:03 pm
Hello everyone. My Screen name is Yun Mei but if anyone likes they can call me by my other alias, Alex. I'll tell you now that i don't have much intention of giving out my really name anytime soon as it doesn't suit me and is a bit overused.
I'm 17 years old and i live somewhere in the united states. I don't have many hobbies to speak of outside of anime, manga, books and video games.
Religion wise I'm an unorthodox christian. A word for a religion i made up myself which means I'm basically only a christian because my parents forced me into it and i'm also basically in it for the holidays.
I was invited to this guild through the avatar arena and I just joined today. Not much to say from here. So thats it.

Hugo Pendleton

Aged Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cat Fancier 100

Tyronius Jewel

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:16 pm
Tyronius Jewel. TJ for short.

I'm studying Economics at the University of Chicago. The workload gets kind of heavy here, so I needed something that I could take a small break with every once in a while. And voila, I created an account!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 10:41 pm
Hey...did I already introduce myself on here? >.>

I dunno, so I'll introduce myself again! : D

I'm -Neo the Mage-, Neo for short. I'm not giving my real name, since There are certain...things that I am open about here, but keep hush-hush everywhere else. *coughsandpointstosig*

I'm generally a nice person, and I act really childish a lot on Gaia, since I don't really get much of a chance to act childish anywhere else...I do have a bit of a cold side, though.

So, a long time ago, I got invited to this guild, and I had a bad habit of never posting in said guilds. Todaynight, i see this guild on my registry, and think "why not?" (semi-XD) thus my coming here.

And now I'm just typing whatever comes to the top of my head, so i'll just snip it from here and inform you that if you want to know about me, get to know me.  

o Neonite o

Bashful Friend

dexterkill

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:50 am
Hello I dont know if i posted here already

Btw

Im Dexterkill
an EMO
i dont have emotions
im just with myself
im also rockers
i kick a**
i can kill ppl
idk what to say just be yourself

:l  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 342 343 344 345 346 347 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games