Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:27 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon gave a small whimper at the thought, but he watched Neuro tossing something. It seemed familiar, but he couldn't remember. I just hope she's unharmed. If anything were to happen, then I'd die. His golden eyes fell as he followed, the white wolf trotting along at his side.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:38 pm
Soli just smiled when she heard Hana speak,then she remembered something,"Oh Hana I have to tell you something and its important, when the whisperer died I got angry but I was wrong trying to take it out on the wrong person please forgive me."

Neuro kept walking and throwing the things around,"We're close,"he kept walking.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:51 pm
User Image
"Thats not something to worry about right now Soli." Hana told her, tilting her head to look at the girl. "We have other things to be concerned with.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 4:58 pm
"But worrying about something else calms me down,"She looked around and started poking at her chains, she looked back at Hana and noticed the pendent on her,"Hey where did you get that,"She pointed at it,"That's Neuro's pendent of Faith he never used it on anyone."She looked at her confused.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:00 pm
User Image
"I don't know, I woke up with it on." Hana told her, coughing up a little more blood. "What does it do?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:05 pm
Soli looked at her,"Well from what I can remember it nullifies the effects of the ties between you and him but turns it on the other person,"Soli looked at her,"Basically you don't feel the pull anymore for Neuro but he does now he took your place, it wears the person down too and you have to trust the person that's why its called the Pendent of Faith,"Soli grew quite.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:06 pm

Leon gave a half bark to the white wolf who then nodded and raced away. He exhaled and kept behind Neuro, his mind suddenly clouded with thousands of thoughts.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:08 pm
User Image
"Well, theres a problem, I don't trust him. He lies and keeps secrets from people."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:14 pm
Soli laughed,"Yeah thats true but he mostly does that because he believes most people should evolve and have the ability to evolve, you may not trust him but he trusts you and he's the only demon I truly respect though he calls me slave,"she smiled and started humming.

Neuro looked at Leon,"Boy troubling yourself right now is not going to help you so stop it,"Neuro saw the Embrace right ahead.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:20 pm
User Image
"Your one of the people he's lying to. He has no right to call you a slave." Hana told her. She hadn't made any promise to keep Neuro's secret, plus it gave her something to talk to Soli about.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:23 pm

The wolf gave a small growl and cleared his mind of all thoughts. He hoped that mutt would return soon with the things he requested otherwise he wasn't going to be a happy Ragnok.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:26 pm
Soli smiled,"I don't care if he lies to me and if he is its for a good reason,"She looked around and stared at the ceiling,she yawned.

Neuro looked at Leon,"Waiting for the mutt to come back"He looked at him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
"Your choice. Let him beat you." Hana said closing her eyes. She needed rest, but had a fear that if she slept it would end badly for her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:37 pm
Soli yawned,"What he does to me isn't called beating to me anyway."she leaned against the wall and stretched.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:42 pm
User Image
"Your right. I could think of some nastier, better names for it." Hana told her. Brago, where are you? she thought to herself.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games