Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 7:48 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"No, I meant school~" Max chuckled as he wiped his hands on his napkin. He sent a mildly interested gaze over to the prefect types. They weren't hard to tell apart from everyone else.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Okay." Quinn nodded she could use Chris's experience. Plus she was a little shy when meeting new people. Maybe he could introduce her to other similarly quiet types like themselves.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 21, 2013 8:53 pm
"Oh, whoops" Spencer chuckled, slightly embarrassed. "Well, I have one more year of the high school section of the academy, then I may move on to the post-secondary education part. I guess I still have about 5 years left".[/red]

"Excellent. Then we will start as soon as we finish our meals" Christopher said, then got to eating.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:53 pm

"Ah so we're pretty much the same boat." Max said nodding and using his napkin as he finished. He didn't mention how he was probably a year older. People could figure that out later on in the year.

Quinn was almost done, but eating fast had become a habit, Especially when her mom kept bringing boyfriends over. Or worse, boyfriends and their own offspring. There was nothing more awkward than having to deal with the guy vying for your mom's attention while pawning his own kids off on you.

Seeing the ice cream bar was open Quinn mentioned she was heading that way and went to go concoct something.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 9:12 pm
"Ah, good" Spencer said, "at least there will be some familiar faces around here for a few more years". He then ate his food.

"Woah! What's the rush! You're going to get indigestion" Christopher said to Quinn. He wasn't even halfway finished and was a bit shocked at how fast Quinn ate her meal.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 2:08 pm

Max blinked and quirked a brow in Quinn's direction for Spencer's benefit as she passed by their table to the ice cream machine. He'd caught the last bit of her conversation and found it pretty funny when a girl could graciously eat at the speed of a hungry teenage boy.

He smiled and made sure he hadn't made a mess of his table.

"Sorry," Quinn sweat dropped, "I've always been something of a fast eater, and it doesn't help when I get a head start either. Desert usually slows me down though!" she joked and inched her way towards the ice cream machine again...

PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 6:28 pm
"Ah, aright. I'll be here, finishing my meal" Christopher said, then went back to his food.

Spencer turned his head for a moment to see Quinn. "Yeah, I remember her from class. She seems like a quirky person" he said to Max after turning back around.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:58 am

Max shrugged a shoulder before crossing his arms. "And a really good guesser." he added.

Quinn ate her ice cream in silence and waited for Chris to finish.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:48 am
"Yes. Yes, she is. Or she may have just been lucky" Spencer nodded.

Christopher finished up the rest of his meal, wiped his mouth, and then put the tray with the dirty dishes on the rack for the kitchen staff to deal with. "I guess we're good to go" he said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:48 pm

Max nodded his head to the side, his shirt tight around his shoulders. He looked at Spencer pensively and asked. "You don't happen to swim do you?"

"Okay," Quinn said and stood up, taking her ice cream glass with her and slinging her bag over her shoulder. "Where to Kmosabe?"

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:35 pm
"Well, let's see. We might as well start with the buildings closest to here and work our way down" Christopher said. He made sure to have everything and headed out once Quinn dropped off her ice cream bowl.

"I do. I took lessons and I've been in many pools. I don't do it as a sport though" Spencer said, "why?"  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 3:23 pm

"Nah I'm big into it is all. I just noticed not too many people are at the morning swim time."

"Cool" Quinn nodded and followed Chris out the doors.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 25, 2013 7:09 pm
Spencer shrugged. He liked to sleep in as much as he could. "Well, I guess some people don't like getting up to do that. That or they're afraid they'll run into one of the school prefects doing a morning workout" he said.

Christopher led Quinn around to a few different close buildings and pointed out what they were. Some were class buildings. Some were residences. There were a few different assortments.

Christopher then led her to the medical building. "Here is the medical building. It's where you go if you're really sick or injured. It is also where you visit the school physician, Dr. Stanfield. He also helps teach some of those with the healing I'ras. Dr. Sullivan, the school dentist, also works in there" Christopher explained.

"Did I hear someone call my name?" Dr. Sullivan asked playfully, returning to the building after eating lunch. He was going to brush his teeth and then set up for the afternoon patients.

Christopher turned around. "Oh, hello Dr. Sullivan. Speaking of the dentist, here he is" he said to Quinn.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:34 pm

"Those prefects really can ruin a day hm?" Max asked. They didn't look so tough, but he supposed anyone with a decent Ira could take a normal sized adult really. Probably easily.

" Oh, how do you do Sir," Quinn asked politely and smiled. She wanted to ask Chris about the injured comment but it fell to the wayside and was forgotten as the Doc approached.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 28, 2013 6:55 pm
"Yeah. You especially don't want to get on the bad side of their leader, Alex Redstone. If you do something he doesn't like, he'll make sure you pay for it, which usually involves a visit to the medical building" Spencer stated.

"I see this guy here is giving you a tour. I take it you're new? Well then, I may see you this afternoon for a checkup" Dr. Sullivan said.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 2:31 pm

"Jeez, I didn't know it got that intense here. Don't parents freak about their kids getting the crap kicked out of them?" Max asked somewhat incredulously. He checked the table to make sure nothing was left.

"Oh, that's probably a good thing, my mom hasn't been too good about keeping up with dental stuff" Quinn stated. Not that her teeth weren't clean, she was very keen on brushing, flossing once a day and using her mouthwash.
Even so she was hard pressed not to run her tongue over her teeth to check,

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games