Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:39 pm
After kicking a door or two down while resisting the urge to cry 'DYNAMIC ENTRY!' like this author has done, Daemon glanced around frantically before running off again. They'd made into the main mansion by now, but Milly's redecorating and assorted magical traps and additions to keep him in line made it slightly more difficult than leaving through the front door. Like the house key that was no doubt sitting in her room or forgotten on the dining room table like keys so often are in the author's paternal household.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:52 pm
"Daemon? Where are we now?" Larai soon asked, her tone in a quiet whisper at best. She didn't want to somehow alert the most likely freed Milly to their presence, but she didn't want to remain utterly clueless either. "Last time I was here, this place had an entirely different build. Where there were rooms there are now dead ends, where there were hallways there are rooms, and so on. I don't know if this is normal, but seriously. It's confusing as bloody hell."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:56 pm
((And that door-kicking thing? I seriously did that as I was leaving school one day. Scared the ******** out of my friends. rofl ))

"s**t, she's scrambled the building again...." Daemon cursed with a frown. "She does this sometimes, moving rooms around to make it harder for would-be escapees like us from getting out. Even moreso considering the key to the front door is probably in her room, wherever that is now."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:06 pm
{XD Lol!}

"I guess that means we're stuck searching the entire mansion until we get the key that leads the ******** out of here." Larai muttured with a deep sigh. "Great."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:10 pm
"This. This is going to suck. Hard." Daemon said with a frown before sighing. "You can still use your magic, so you take care of any traps that may kill us, I'll get us around." Daemon said, running off again and progressively kicking in each and every door in a desperate attempt to find the goddamn house key.

((Whelp, I'm suiting up and shoving out. Gotta leave earlier than usual because the library is on the opposite end of the goddamn campus. rolleyes ))

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 2:45 pm
{Alright; see you when you get back.}

Larai couldn't help but keep a nervous eye about, worried that Milly might hear and find them somewhere along the lines. "A...alright. Just be prepared to run like a bat out of Hell if she finds us. Please."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 4:37 pm
((Guess who showed up half an hour earlier like a moron because she sucks at guesstimating time and distances? =D ))

"I'm fairly certain...she's warping space now...." Daemon huffed as he made his way up a rather twisty staircase. "Last I remember...this place didn't have....a fifth story...." Needless to say, the hunt for Milly's room was not going well.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm
{*pats back* Sorry, sorry. XD I do that all the time; except instead of being an hour earlier, I'm three hours late. And then I end up going back to sleep. D: ...I guess I'm just trying to say I'm no better.}

"I don't know whether to be impressed or to feel an impending feeling of doom. I'm going to put my numbers on both." Larai snarked, not having so much a cheerful look on her anymore. "We should keep a close eye out on things, just in case there might be some tedious and obscure puzzle that we're supposed to solve to escape instead of having authors who are kind enough to leave a spare escape-from-hell key beneath the Welcome Mat."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:06 pm
"Just so long as she's not working with Capcom, we should be fine." Daemon huffed as he finally came to the top of the stairs, looking around at their new options before tackling yet another hallway of doors. "Those bastards behind the Resident Evil series seem to be in love with the fetch quest."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:19 pm
{What's your most favorite Survival Horror game of all time? And what's the biggest breach of logic it's plot offers? (Because ALL Survival Horrors are chocked full of illogical situations.)}

"They certainly didn't do us protagonists any favor with Haunting Ground either. It doesn't help us live any if the boss stalker can actually find us no matter where we hide. It also makes things difficult to get done when the boss stalker ends up persistently coming back and forth between the room you are hiding in and the next one over." Larai complained, practically shivering just remembering how difficult it could get to move on in the damned game.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:38 pm
((I've admittedly never played any survival horror games. I can stand blood and gore in anime (hell, Umineko no Naku Koro ni is probably the first anime I've ever seen with pixel-style censorship and I love the series to death; it's the one I mentioned before with hilariously epic death faces) but not video games. sweatdrop I have however gotten enough guts to read LPs of them. But not watch videos, because more sound means more atmosphere, and once again, I'm a wuss. v.v But I can say I've read LPs for Onimusha Warlords (essentially Resident Evil, but in ancient Japan with samurai), RE 0-4, Code Veronica, Survivor, and Dead Aim, Clock Tower 3, and Silent Hill 1-4. That's the extent of my knowledge. Oh, and if it counts, I watched the first part of an LP for Deadly Premonition before it was promptly abandoned right after.

Best leap of logic though is hard to say, as I haven't read any of them for a while. Although I'd probably have to go with any obviously defenseless NPC making it through a monster filled area without a scratch to meet up with the player for a cutscene.))

"I'm starting to run out of doors!" Daemon said bursting into another room as he neared the end of the last hallway with no more stairs to climb. Of course, he finally managed to find Milly's elaborate room this time. "I think we found it...." he said gently setting Larai down so they could split up to hunt for the key.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:52 pm
{I tried to play Dead Space 2 and kept dying, so I gave up on that futile dream. I've watched the entire games of The Marionette, Clock Tower and Clock Tower II, Demento/Haunted Ground, and a few others. XD To be fair, though, you cannot get me to touch a shounen ai/yaoi anime/manga with a ten foot pole. It's always superficial garbage.}

Milly's room hadn't changed a single bit from before Daemon died the first time. Things were as perfectly organized as they were in her teenage years. One could see a few locked books scattered about here and there - diaries, most likely. Try as one might, though, no key could be found as of yet. One important thing one might notice is the old and worn teddybear atop one of the thicker and more worn out books. Just as all the others did, this one had a sealed lock.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:56 pm
Daemon shuddered slightly. There was obviously something wrong if Milly had grown and changed so much yet her room stayed the same. "Best get searching I suppose." he said walking in to start going through every drawer he could find, along with any other feasible hiding spot.

((Don't worry, Umineko is very not yaoi. Although many unintentional jokes are made when one of the male characters, in a fit of grief, runs over and buries his face in his dead mothers very well-endowed chest. >w> ))

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm
{Oh dear lord. XD I've heard it's awesome, but since I can't read Japanese, I don't actually have the game. crying }

Larai approached Milly's bed, seeing the teddybear and large makeshift diary. The only reason why she investigated this was due to how often it seemed that the obscure childhood toys seemed important. In this case, it was. Upon picking up the teddybear, she found a key hidden beneath it - atop the diary it likely went to. "Daemon, come here. I found something."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:05 pm
((That's what the anime is for. It has better art (death and RAEG faces not included), sweet music (seriously, the ending song, named after the old douche that kind of started the whole messy murderous ordeal, is called Kinzo's Rock Opera. It's awesome for that reason alone, as well as including maniacal laughter), and is easily found subbed online.))

Curious, Daemon got up from where he knelt on the floor to peer over Larai's shoulder, unsure whether or not he really wanted to read what was in Milly's diary.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games