Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Evil Reelando

7,950 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:31 pm
Well My name is Evil Reelando but many may call me Reelando or rylando just make it short! i've been on gaia for more than two years (my account may show I've onlt been on a year but that was because i got hacked by my own spupidity and learned a great lesson. 3nodding all I lost was a katana worth for 20K not a very huge lose from me) i got myself in to photoshop but I have to use one threw my mothers PC to do what ever I want to do on it. My mother got me in to it and I took a class for it because I loved it and bla bla bla bla!

I think I'm talking alittle too much. I don't really tralk or post this much but because I am today is because I got hacked a week ago and I was very upset. I got my account back today without any mods help or other problems and I am very happy now. biggrin

It was very wierd thow! all the hacker did was change my password and user name and that's it. i got it back by clicking forgot password and POOF
Evil Reelando came back!

At any way: thanks for inviting me to your guide and I hope everyone is doing great.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:57 pm
Ahh... Hello! I'm Ansemaru... My gender is classified information, but I'm made of 500 kinds of awesome. I've been on Gaia for about a year, but I've only been active for a couple of months. It's nice to meet you all! (Do any of you like Naruto, Bleach, or D. Gray-man? Or the Final Fantasy games? That would be cool if any of you did.)  

Ansemaru

rionnoctovis

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 12:28 am
Wassup peoples... names Alex but you can call me that or Rion or some clever nickname you thought of... and I guess i was invited because i looked cool or something. Whatev'.

I'm 19 and a dude... hopefully that's apparent... ^vv^ I've been on Gaia for almost three yrs, 10/11/2005... whew.. though my extremely old one was banned because i was haxor'd burning_eyes which made me sad..
*RIP Streah*

but anywho... 3nodding I guess i like to talk to new people about randomness... 4laugh and i'm glad to be apart of this guild...

oh did i mention I'm rather dashing?

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:56 am
o-o I don't remember joining this guild. xD
then again, I don't remember a lot of things.

HELLO!  

-Loveless-Kai

Anxious Trash

17,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Yukiko Gemini

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:04 pm
Hi. :3
You can call me Lee or Yuki.
I'm strange. <3
I'm also an androgyne. :3 So my pictures might confuse you? xD

But yeah. My favourite animal is the Kiwi bird, and my favourite colour is lime green. Semi-ironically, however, my favourite fruit is neither a kiwi nor a lime [ew, lime]--it's a raspberry.
Which is in fact red.
Ah, well.

:3
That is all.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 5:10 pm
mrgreen

Uh, hey. I'm Leia. And I'm bad at introductions. sweatdrop  

Dokii Dokii

misskittypink

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 8:40 pm
I'm pinkie!!! I love pink and ....yeah PINK lol  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:16 pm
THIS GUILD IS COOOOL!!!!

i love this place

and HI

im WTMG

or WATAMALON GUY  

PADRE-WATAMALON GUY-

Tatsumari_K

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:31 pm
Greeting to all you of Gaia...and the Why not Guild. I am Yoshumari, Warrior Of Darkness, Pleased to be of aquiantence  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:33 pm
um im glowstick_jw and thats pretty much it and someone invited me to this guild  

glowstick_jw

4,050 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250

Kara Darkholm

Beloved Seeker

8,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:35 pm
I'm chibichibi42. I'm interested in Roleplaying (Literate Roleplaying...), I enjoy a few Anime, but I haven't watched any in a while. but my Favorite Manga is Yami no Matsuei.

I'm very bad st introductions so if you want to know something them PM me >.>;;  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:22 pm
hi im demonlady4eva
i was invited into this guild and i think i will enjoy it alot here nice to meet you all  

1Xx-Broken_Soul-xX1

SheWhoSharpensTheBlades

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 5:44 pm
hi, my name's rachel.
i'm sixteen.
as you can see, i don't really like capitalizing...
um, this guild seems cool and so i fgured, hey, why not...join?
yeah...um everyone here should also join the stormbeard guild because it's the s**t

the end  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:16 pm
Hey everyone, its nice to be here My names Sandra.
thanks for the invite,  

yashua_freak

Werty-kun

15,775 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:39 pm
Hi! I'm from Brazil, I'm 25, female. Got invited today. Not too much talkative right now... stare  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 343 344 345 346 347 348 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games