Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:39 pm

*Laughs at Leko and then looks to Raz.* Oh my… rofl We have a Razz that is a very stealth like ninja who is completely bonkers for our undergarments. Razzdango makes an appearance, gets past our security somehow and steals our panties. rolleyes It can get rather expensive replacing them. stressed
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:41 pm

*giggles to herself then responds to Raz*
you are right to think of me as a basketcase - I can also read your thought just so you are aware... I feel it rude not to tell those I am conversing with just WHAT they are up against...
And Leko - yes it was.
I will also heed your request and call you by your preferred title from here on out...

*snickers strangly to herself and she watches Raz's imp*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:44 pm

She turns to Rod and greets him.

"Rod, darlin'! How are you doing? smile Get a drink and have a seat and meet Raz. She's new in town. wink "
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:44 pm

Leko is supernatural with a split personality. *Snickers and sips her Martini.* lol

@ Rod: Hi Rod. How are you doing tonight? User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:50 pm

Ayami is not my personality! stressed
She's a horrible punishment that follows me around till one of us dies User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:50 pm

New in town, eh? Well *looks at the lovely lady up and down* If she ever needs someone to show her around... wink

Good evening, ladies. *goes up and kisses Psy, Kat, Leko and lastly Raz's hands* Raz, it is wonderful to meet you. I am Rodenrock, though you may call me Rod. biggrin *flashes her a sexy grin*

rodenrock

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:54 pm

*purrs at Rod as he kisses her hand*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 6:57 pm

Intriguing, the things that she could do with a Succubus once she got her down into the basement of her new rented castle and chained her to the wall...
She would let Leko chew on that incomplete thought for a while.
"Soo... we have a pantie theif in our mists. What have your tried to keep him out? Or perhaps a more long term solution may be of interest. Scar him deep enough and he'll likely never come back again. It's amazing what you can find in a drawer that could shatter the fragile mind of a man." Raz wouldn't have to worry about this man, she lived far enough out of the way that she doubted that this man would come to her while the other girls were here. Location, location, location.
Raz's thoughts were pulled away from her current train of thought when a man she just met kissed her hand. Her eye twitched, though she forced a smile at him... suppressing that need to apply a new color to the walls for that little interesting... quirk.
"...charmed, Rod. Its nice to meet you." Raz replied. His politeness was appreciated but the advances were not so much. Maybe if she suddenly pulled Leko into a lip lock that she would be left alone for a while. Sexiness was such a curse...

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:02 pm

"So Rod, what have you been up to?"

She smiles at Rod and sips her beer.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:04 pm

*has a sudden burst of energy as this woman has lustful thought about her*
Oh dear me...
I thought it only happened with men...
I don't behave so well with being chained up.
I also have this nice vanishing act as to slip into the dream state.. There's only one really definite way to pin me down twisted

*gazes at Raz with playful and intrigued eyes*
So -just what are you - now that you know what I am.
if you don't find it to forward of me to ask.
But somehow... I think forward is your preferred method of interaction.

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:08 pm

Razzdango is basically harmless. He's fond of the ladies and likes their undergarments. Leko feeds on his lust and desires so we really need him around so she can stay energized. *She sighs* It's just to consistently replace all of those panties…especially the ones of higher caliber can be a nuisance. stressed

Last time I saw Razzdango, I had an item that turned him to solid gold and some thieves came in here and stole him. mad The curse was temporary so I'm sure they have Razz the person they are needing to deal with. User Image

Edit: Razzdango can sure take a whipping. User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:11 pm

*notices Raz tense up slightly* Oh, I'm sorry, miss, I didn't mean to offend...

*backs off and goes to sit between Psy and Kat, facing towards the bar and leaning on elbows* I am doing fine, Miss Katana. Just been on the run doing photo shoots and trying to fix up some things around the house. Oh by the way ninja *leans towards Kat, voice lower* You haven't happened to see that cute little kitty dish named Kits pouncing around here, have you? That tail of hers gets me every time! whee

*glances over at Psyzapp* Mistress, I am happy to inform you that the bigwigs have ok'd me doing a spread on the MW and its additions!

rodenrock

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:15 pm

*Lights up.* REALLY?!! That is such good news, Rod! User Image I'm completely thrilled! *She finishes up her Martini.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:17 pm

"Sticks and stones may break my bones, but whips and chains excite me, my dear." Raz mused, oh this girl was going to be fun to play with by merely thinking those naughty thoughts about this girl, whether she meant it or not. "If you misbehave it just means we have all the more fun."
Raz chuckled mentally to herself, what the others must think about her now. Oh well, sometimes the most intriguing persona is one that is a false one. As Leko asked what she was, Raz only gave a wicked little grin and leaned forwards towards the girl. She closed her right eye and brough her right index finger to her lips.
"Well my love... that is a secret." Oh she was going to have fun with this girl as long as she remembered not to bring too many surface thoughts for the woman to read. "You'll just have to find out for yourself, ragamuffin."
Raz turned her attention to Psy once more and nodded, she made a mental not of this man and to look out for him... especially if she was wearing shorter skirts or slinkier dresses.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 7:20 pm

"Kits? Have you been by Aqua Springs? She was here last night for the party, but I haven't seen her today...sorry Rod."

She turns to Raz and cocks an eyebrow.

"Raz? You may want to watch your step. Even Psy and I aren't really sure the extent of Leko's powers, so I'd be careful if I were you."
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3451 3452 3453 3454 3455 3456 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games