Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:34 pm

((I Don't want that nick name Psy. but thanks I just wants to know how she found this [place and whats she doing in here. I don't know any one on her friends list and she wont give answers. Thats pretty messed up in my book.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:37 pm

(( rofl Razz, you are so funny. xd ))

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:38 pm

((yes RAZZ let's be be hospitable, ok? User Image *threatens with shoe*))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 pm

damecharlie
(( rofl Razz, you are so funny. xd ))

((Which one? I'm being serious. I don't like it. Well if any one finds any thing out about this *Points to the fake Raz.* Let me know cause it looks like I'm not going to get any Answers.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:42 pm

lady leko-chan

((Well I guess its not my place to say any thing. I don't want to boot, but I would like some answers.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Razzdango
lady leko-chan

((Well I guess its not my place to say any thing. I don't want to boot, but I would like some answers.))

((there there it's okay - I know it's unsettling... but she has one Z and you have 2... see it's okay))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Razsminion
... She then turned her attention to Eileen as she replied. "Well met then, Miss Eileen. Perhaps we shall be seeing a lot more of each other in the future then."

That is quite possible, I'm sure.
*She finishes up her drink and pushes the glass aside*

(( Perhaps Razz should join us and introduce himself to Raz ... twisted *fingers crop* ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Eileen50
Razsminion
... She then turned her attention to Eileen as she replied. "Well met then, Miss Eileen. Perhaps we shall be seeing a lot more of each other in the future then."

That is quite possible, I'm sure.
*She finishes up her drink and pushes the glass aside*

(( Perhaps Razz should join us and introduce himself to Raz ... twisted *fingers crop* ))

((I don't nkow about the first but getting the beating sounds good. Princess hasn't save me yet so Itchi is beating me pretty bad right now. I also don't want to make a return the SAME DAY black did that would be to crazy. I COULD I HAHAHAHA))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:48 pm

((Alright if it will get you out of my nose:
Raz; short for Raziel- the first angel of death who now resides as a lore Keeper for God in the Jewish lore and the creator of the Book of Raziel that was said to contain the face of god- when Raziel gave this book to Adam the other angels grew jealous and tossed the book into the ocean where it was later retrieved by the ocean demon Rahab.
My more sinister male persona's are often given the name Raziel, I use Razsminion becasue not only is it more practical than Razielsminion but because its androgyous in nature so people usually feel more comfortable chatting with me without prejustices and I can play either gender role without reprocussions from more closed minded individuals. I'm twenty four years old and I'm a veteran roleplayer as I've been doing it for going on ten years or more now. Which means that I'm not so immature that I would go around and give you a bad name or make people flame you. Your actions will lead you to your own concequences as mine will result in my own. I would appreciate if you didn't kick up dust like this over something so irrelevent while people are roleplaying. Thank you.))

Raz grinned and finished her drink. She looked over at the patrons of the bar and scooped up her imp.
"Well, I think I'd best be on my way. I have to get up early tomorrow so I need some sleep to be functional, night everyone."
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:50 pm

Razsminion
((Alright if it will get you out of my nose:
Raz; short for Raziel- the first angel of death who now resides as a lore Keeper for God in the Jewish lore and the creator of the Book of Raziel that was said to contain the face of god- when Raziel gave this book to Adam the other angels grew jealous and tossed the book into the ocean where it was later retrieved by the ocean demon Rahab.
My more sinister male persona's are often given the name Raziel, I use Razsminion becasue not only is it more practical than Razielsminion but because its androgyous in nature so people usually feel more comfortable chatting with me without prejustices and I can play either gender role without reprocussions from more closed minded individuals. I'm twenty four years old and I'm a veteran roleplayer as I've been doing it for going on ten years or more now. Which means that I'm not so immature that I would go around and give you a bad name or make people flame you. Your actions will lead you to your own concequences as mine will result in my own. I would appreciate if you didn't kick up dust like this over something so irrelevent while people are roleplaying. Thank you.))

Raz grinned and finished her drink. She looked over at the patrons of the bar and scooped up her imp.
"Well, I think I'd best be on my way. I have to get up early tomorrow so I need some sleep to be functional, night everyone."

((Thanks you.))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 pm

*waves at the dark woman as she leaves and instantly feels drained herself after she goes*
well I think that was the source of my peppiness....
I must be off as well.

*vanishes to her quarters*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:55 pm

(( Have patience with us Raz, some of us are not as experienced with RPing. sweatdrop ))

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:56 pm

*Waves at Raz as she leaves.* It was nice chatting with you and very nice meeting you Raz. I do hope to see you again. *She sips her Martini thoughtfully.*
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:03 pm

-walks back into the bar looking a little bummed-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 6, 6, 5 Total: 20 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:04 pm

*She watches as Raz and her little imp exit the bar. She stands up and gathers her crop and whip, then goes over to Psyzapp and places a hand on her shoulder.* It was good to see you again, Psyzapp. I'll try and stop by a little more often. Give me a holler should you have anyone willing to give those shackles a try! twisted

*She turns, then saunters out of MW and into the night.*
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3454 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games