Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:06 pm

She stands up and covers a yawn.

"Well, it's late, and I have things to do tomorrow. I'll see ya'll later."

She gives the group a wave and makes her way to her quarters.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:09 pm

*Watches at both Eileen and Katana leave. She waves at the two of them and drinks the rest of her Martini.*

@ Dame: Hi Dame. You got back just in time to see everyone leave. LOL User Image

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:12 pm

((What ever....... stare ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:18 pm

lol, so I see.-dame waves tiredly at Psy- Nighters, Psy. I'm gonna go cuddle with my boyfriend and hope he makes me feel better. xd 4laugh I told him it'd be safe for him to come back tonight. blaugh I'll see ya later.

-walks over to the JD and realises she called Flame her boyfriend twice today. stressed -

-does the security scans and goes down to her room, unlocking it and then relocking it behind her. She smiles when she sees Flame sitting up in bed with the low lights on, watching some T.V.- Hey honey.

-she quickly changes into some pajamas and gets under the covers with him, snuggling up close. He grins twisted sinisterly at her, gives her a good deep kiss and turns off the tv, pulling her even closer. He askes how her day was and they chat back and forth about their days, Miru, Icy and other things. Soon he turns off the light and they continue chatting until they fall asleep in each others arms, dame's head resting on his chest, one leg flung haphazardly over his body, his arms wrapped around her-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:27 pm

((If you all must know yes I was serious. ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:28 pm

*Waves to Dame as she leaves, puts her glass in the dishwasher and heads into her office, though the security measures, down the corridor and into her chambers.

She is greeted by her dogs and she pets them as she grins at them. User Image She then heads to her bedroom to get ready for bed.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:29 pm

Razzdango
((If you all must know yes I was serious. ))

(( Razz you know we all love you. She has one Z and you have two. We can tell the difference between the two of you. ))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 pm

*She grins as she sees the dogs settling down on the floor at the end of the bed and she slips into the sheets. She snuggles in and tries to get comfortable.*

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:33 pm

((Thanks Psy. I have just had a lot of stupid dumb stuff that pisses off about gaia lately. I also had so many people asking me about her also. I mean when I get like 6 pm's from like four different people asking me about some one I dont even know and they wont introduce they self when asked. It tends to wear on you. You see what I mean. So sorry if I ticked any one off. I just wanted to know what her deal was.))
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:35 pm

(( And she told you so everything should be cool…correct? You'll have to come into the bar in character and introduce yourself. User Image ))

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:36 pm

(( Now I'm going to get some RL sleep Razz. You have some sweet dreams. wink ))

*She finally gets comfortable, closes her eyes and slowly falls asleep.* User Image
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 10:37 pm

(( User Image ... did I miss something here tonight? ... Guess I have some reading to do. sweatdrop ))

*He goes through the security scans at the back door, with the dogs greeting him there. He lets them out in their run for a few, then calls them back in and locks up. As he goes into the bedroom, he sees that his beloved is already asleep. He takes off his gear belt and uniform, and places them neatly on the chair. Carefully, he gets into bed and slides over along side her. He kisses her shoulder and whispers 'I love you', then lays his head on his pillow. Soon after, he drifts off to sleep.* User Image

Edited.

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 3:21 am

{{To be perfectly honest, I didn't associate Razsminion with Razzdango at all. It isn't as if Razz owns the name "Raz". No one thought icywind was Icy Reign [to my knowledge], nor [to my knowledge] did people think I [ThisEmptySoul] was Jack [Wretched Soul] so I don't see why anyone should have been asking Razz about Razsminion.

Also, I don't think Razsminion should have had to explain herself to you, Razz. Her not having friends that you're familiar with doesn't mean anything whatsoever. This is a guild that anyone over 21 can join. She could just as well have found it while doing a guild search or came across it in the "popular guilds" list [which I have seen it on a few times recently]. Not everyone that joins is going to have prior connections to people already here.

Also, if you're getting bothered by other people thinking that she is somehow connected to you, that is not -her- fault. It is the people that are bothering you who should answer to your annoyance, not her.}}
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 am

ThisEmptySoul
{{To be perfectly honest, I didn't associate Razsminion with Razzdango at all. It isn't as if Razz owns the name "Raz". No one thought icywind was Icy Reign [to my knowledge], nor [to my knowledge] did people think I [ThisEmptySoul] was Jack [Wretched Soul] so I don't see why anyone should have been asking Razz about Razsminion.

Also, I don't think Razsminion should have had to explain herself to you, Razz. Her not having friends that you're familiar with doesn't mean anything whatsoever. This is a guild that anyone over 21 can join. She could just as well have found it while doing a guild search or came across it in the "popular guilds" list [which I have seen it on a few times recently]. Not everyone that joins is going to have prior connections to people already here.

Also, if you're getting bothered by other people thinking that she is somehow connected to you, that is not -her- fault. It is the people that are bothering you who should answer to your annoyance, not her.}}
((IT BOTHERS ME BECAUSE OF ALL THE PM's I GOT ABOUT IT. Next TIME A RAZZ OR RAZ OR RAZZZZZZZ COMES IN HERE ITS NOT ME!!!! ))

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:53 am

{{Still isn't her fault you got those PMs. In a way, it might even be your own since you've used Itchi and Ticklebottom as "minions" of sorts... most especially Ticklebottom, so people wouldn't be surprised if you did bring in another minion.

If Razsminion is new to the guild, there is no way she could have known there was already a "Razz" around here and therefore cannot be blamed for the confusion. Even if she had known, that is not a reason for her to not join in nor a reason to get on her case. It wasn't fair to take it out on her that other people were PMing you since she likely didn't even know what was going on.}}
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3455 3456 3457 3458 3459 3460 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games