Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:37 pm
*crosses his arms*
I always figured that's because she had nothing to cook me in stare Besides, she said she had a recipe that has been handed down through generations. I don't think she had the cauldron when she cracked my ribs either... *rubs his sides just remembering*

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:44 pm
Pft, did it ever occur to you that she made up the story of the recipe to mess with you? Hm? *crosses her arms* Remember, we are pranksters above all else.  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm
but she even had an old book with her that had it in there! At least she claimed it was in there. Psyzapp saw it.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:48 pm
-pulls syringe out of pocket-

This vaccination could prevent you from getting the Grunny flu. Or it could cause you to catch it.

Who wants to find out the outcome?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:51 pm
.... I think I'll pass, Showa. I've lived this long without dieing of disease, I believe I'll manage without the vaccination.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:53 pm
Would you like custody of TES II?  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*crosses his arms*
I always figured that's because she had nothing to cook me in stare Besides, she said she had a recipe that has been handed down through generations. I don't think she had the cauldron when she cracked my ribs either... *rubs his sides just remembering*
You don't get along well with girls, do you? eek  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 5:56 pm
He's in Leko-chan's care at the moment, and I have my own grunny to worry about.

Edit- It depends on the "girl" Showa.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:06 pm
*laughs* "Psyzapp even saw it!" Do you realize how you sound right now? Of COURSE Psyzapp "saw it"....damn, TES, she's our freakin' leader! Of course if Icy was messing with you, don't you think she'd go along with the prank? rolleyes Men! It doesn't matter what race you are....ya'll are all slow in the head!  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:13 pm
I know, right? The only things they're good for are reproducing and hard labor.  

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:16 pm
stressed *picks up the scone he didn't get to finish and throws it at katana*  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:45 pm
*dodges the scone* eek scream YOU DAMN SMURF!!!! You just can't admit that you might have actually been wrong, can you?!? Did you see this so-called recipe for "Dark Elf stew"? DID YOU? ((lol, this is kinda fun....I haven't gotten to yell at anyone in a looooong time! xd ))  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Keisaku Hakurei

3,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:47 pm
katana68
*dodges the scone* eek scream YOU [BAD WORD] SMURF!!!! You just can't admit that you might have actually been wrong, can you?!? Did you see this so-called recipe for "Dark Elf stew"? DID YOU? ((lol, this is kinda fun....I haven't gotten to yell at anyone in a looooong time! xd ))
There's a little kid present! scream

Sunako: What does damn mean?

-facepalms- I had hoped I wouldn't have to teach her about bad words for a while longer...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:52 pm
This is a ******** bar, Showa, not Chuck E. Cheese's. If there were some bouncers at the door, you would not have even been allowed to bring Sunako in to begin with.

As for you Katana...... I was in the cauldron at the time so... stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2009 6:53 pm
Tensai Showa Hayata
katana68
*dodges the scone* eek scream YOU [BAD WORD] SMURF!!!! You just can't admit that you might have actually been wrong, can you?!? Did you see this so-called recipe for "Dark Elf stew"? DID YOU? ((lol, this is kinda fun....I haven't gotten to yell at anyone in a looooong time! xd ))
There's a little kid present! scream

Sunako: What does damn mean?

-facepalms- I had hoped I wouldn't have to teach her about bad words for a while longer...

*glares at TSH* You know what, TSH? You don't want your daughter hearing foul language, keep her outta bars! Geez! What kind of father takes his daughter to a bar anyways? scream  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games