Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:45 pm
"Better names?"she was sitting upside down, her eyes turned black, she shook her head and her eyes returned to normal,"Why do you hate Neuro so much?"  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:47 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Yes, he's gathering some things I need, unless you prefer me to run about in my birthday suit. Leon replied and caught a blurr of white before the second stopped, two duffle bags in his mouth. He put one down which Leon instantly took up in his own mouth and the two kept up with Neuro.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:51 pm
User Image
"Because he took something from me that he shouldn't have." Hana told her. "Something all Demonkin know must be given."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:55 pm
Soli listened to her,"What did he take?"She did not know what happened between Neuro and Hana.

Neuro laughed at Leon said,"Really boy if you did there would be so many things would do."  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 5:57 pm
User Image
"We went into my nest uninvited and took half my soul." hana told her. She knew that Soli would realized that Neuro had broken a law by doing that.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon just stared at Neuro and shook his head. Okay then. . . . He saw the white wolf give a bit of a silent chuckle and threw a glare at him.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:00 pm
Soli looked at Hana upside down,"Really wow Neuro did let his curiosity get the better of him,"She looked at Hana,"No wonder he was angry when he came back, He doesn't like getting attached to people he thinks won't evolve.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:06 pm
User Image
"Don't deffend him. He knew very well what he was doing and he knew that it would hurt me. He even told me he did it to make me his slave, but then decided i wasn't good enough for that anymore because i developed emotions." Hana said angerly. "He knew he broke the law and he was mad that he wasted time on someone he thinks is so far beneath him."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:13 pm
Soli turned to look at her,"He did all that hmmm I'm sorry Hana but I can't get mad at a person or hold a grudge like most people, what he did was bad but did you ask him to reverse it?"she looked at her.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:15 pm
User Image
"I don't know if you are just young or stupid soli." Hana told her. "The only way to fix it is for me to die or for him to die. Thats it, end of story."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:20 pm
"I just know things I'm not supposed too,there is another way but its forbidden and dangerous but your right if your lucky Neuro will die,"She yawned and curled up in a ball going to sleep.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:35 pm
User Image
"The forbidden way is to destroy that half of my soul and leave me half dead." Hana said to herself. "I think I would rather die then do that." The effects of killing half your soul was to never be able to feel anything ever again, not even pain or fear. You became like a machine, obeying people blindly if they had the other half of your soul.  

Lady Eevee

Dokuro Togiretogire

Original Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:37 pm
He opened the portal and went from the streets into his home. Kerat breathed heavily as he looked at the knife. It drew power from him but he had felt that it gave back as well. His hunger for blood had vanished with it. It was as if the blade took away the negative sides with him. Maybe with this knife could he walk in the sun light but a being a vampire for so long was the reason why he would never attempt it. Even loosing a limb would be bad for him. A gentleman such as himself are not supposed to have battle wounds that where visible for others. Yet he placed the knife in a box, inside the cloth to keep it. The second he dropped the knife of him he needed to fill up on blood. His butler noticed this and soon Kerat Kalvient dropped a fainted girl from his arms. He didn't kill but some of his followers where human that gave him blood. Some would by time maybe become vampires but for the moment he gained more from them as humans. "Kane I've got your knife. I suggest you come pick it up as soon as you can." Kerat said into the thin air and set down at his living room. Keeping hi eyes on the box with the knife. He would have to deliver this and give back the seekers stone. After all did one just rent it from the trader.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:31 pm
User Image
Argon came through the portal whistling, A limp burden over his shoulder. He tossed her in a silver cage and locked the door putting a key in his pocket. He turned back to the others and smiled happily. "Getting aquainted ladies. That's just sweet. It's a start to my beautiful choir. Now don't over use those voices, we wouldn't want you to get hoarse too soon. I'll be back so watch my kitty for me." He laughed as he was engulfed by a dark cloud.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:35 pm
((who did he bring in?))  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games