Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 29, 2013 8:24 pm
"I don't know. That's just how things are here" Spencer said, with a small sigh. He would prefer not to have his teeth knocked out by a member of the disciplinary committee. He liked having his teeth and he preferred visiting Dr. Sullivan as little as possible.

"You've got a good guy showing you around. He's quite the assistant too. While he's not trained for certain procedures, he's definitely one great rinser and flosser, and he's very good at using the suction hose too" Dr. Sullivan said about Christopher, then waved goodbye and headed in.

Christopher scratched his head. Dr. Sullivan was embarrassing him, but in the sort of 'aww, shucks' sort of way.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 1:48 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"Twisted". Was Max's only response. He shook his head a little and mentally repulsed the idea of anyone attempting to lay a beat down on him.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"you ....like dentistry?" Quinn posed a tad awkwardly. I mean yeah, it was a profession, but to practice it at school? Randooooom. Ah well, Chris seemed really nice if he helped out teachers and the like.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 21, 2013 5:45 pm
Spencer just shrugged. He didn't like it either, but that's just how it went.

"Well, it's a future consideration. I'm not sure what I want to do once I finish here, but I know it will be science related. I've helped out Dr. Sullivan a couple of times. Once was during a job shadowing day, and another couple of times when his assistant wasn't available. It was only for simple procedures though. Dr. Sullivan did all the complicated stuff that he's trained for" Christopher explained.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:00 pm

"Well whats up next for school?" Max asked. He'd heard stuff abut testing. But he didn't think it was quite what his parents had implied. They'd thought it was a better idea for keeping failing students more on track and accountable. Max was much more sure it was about ira's.

"Ah I get you." Quinn said shrugging. "Science based are my favorite subjects too." she said moving the conversation along. She started to head for the next building, which was the battle dome.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:05 pm
"Hmm? What do you mean by that?" Spencer asked, not fully sure what Max meant. "Like what the school is up to or what I plan on doing?"

Christopher showed Quinn around a few more places, then they arrived at the science building. "Here's where I take many of my classes. I also like to do experiments in the labs in my spare time. I'm fascinated with microbiology. You said you like sciences. Would you like me to show you around the place?" Christopher asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 5:43 pm

"Both ?" Max asked, realizing his question had been vague.

"Sure!" Quinn said, looking around. They had a few minutes before classes started again.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 08, 2013 9:22 pm
"Well, for me, I'm going to be studying business and economics once I finish the high school sector of the academy. As for the school, well not too much is going on now, but there will be Iras tests later this year to see what level you're at with your powers. Events are posted to make sure everyone is in the know" Spencer said.

Christopher led Quinn down the hall and showed her a few different locations. He then came to one of the biology department science labs. "Here's where I like to do my experiments" he said, opening up the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:15 pm

"Ah that works. " Max checked his phone for the time. It would be class again in a couple minutes, but lunch sure had been informative.
"Well thanks for the seat Spencer." He said and stood up.

"I'll see you at supper maybe."

"Neat!" Quinn said, peeking in from the doorway. She hadn't had a free lab just available to play in at any of her old schools.

Just then the bell rung, signalling afternoon classes.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:38 pm
"Yeah, maybe. See ya then" Spencer said as he heard the bell ring. Well, that lunch hour felt shorter than usual.

Christopher heard the bell ring. "Oh, darn. I was going to show you some of my experiments. I guess that'll have to wait" he said. He had to quickly run and get his stuff for his afternoon classes.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:13 pm
(I think we should have a bit of a time skip till maybe assessment day for Ira's or at least the end of September thoughts?)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 6:29 pm
((Sure. Otherwise it might start to get a little boring.

It's interesting. All the RPs I'm in either have come to a halt or have become a 1x1, including my own.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:04 pm
(Brutal, I have laryngitis IRL. It's so hard to talk and I make no sound!)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 5:12 pm

Max stood in line at the Dome pool. He was one of a group of probably almost a hundred kids being tested for Ira level. They'd only been at school a couple weeks, but apparently this was how you got that arm band on your uniform.
He knew he wasn't any gold or red for sure.

Quinn sat down and puffed out a breath. She was covered with a sheen of sweat and had just finished her fire testing.

Being a double Ira she was due again back in the dome later in the week. It was nice they tested each Ira twice a week and not all on the same days. It let people like herself get a rest in.

Quinn accepted the bottle of water from her student adviser and sat back, taking the thumbs up as a "Good job! You didn't completely suck!"

Mildly thrilled and glad it was over she sat back against the wall and cranked off the top.

She watched as the kid who'd gone before her was handed his red arm band and a pat on the back. She wouldn't get hers until her second test phase was done.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 23, 2013 8:48 pm
Christopher was also doing his fire exam. He was working on the 6th level, so he had a harder test. He had to illuminate a certain amount of things in a certain amount of time. He had practiced, but was still worried that he might not get it in time. Once he finished, he awaited as the instructor graded his results.

Spencer was using his manipulation powers to recreate a painting. The test was to see how precise he could be with his movements. Alex had done the same kind of test the previous year. He made sure to concentrate on what he was doing.

Alex, already having attained the highest level previously, spent the day patrolling the campus and making sure everything was running smoothly. He would be putting those assigned to his training under rigorous exercises as he always did.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2013 2:55 pm

Quinn thought to take a walk to the pool area to cool off and watch how that Ira worked; unfortunately, she'd forgotten the humidity factor and after having become somewhat dehydrated during her own fire Ira testing, she was somewhat put out. Taking a look around, as she certainly had nothing else to do with her day, she dared to sit up front where some water ira enthusiasts were enjoying the splashes and sprinkles of water as the stands were occasionally soaked by the higher testing Ira's.

Max was called up to the edge of the pool. He slicked his dripping hair out of his face.

Like so many others he was in his school swim suit.There had apparently been so many swim suit "incidents" in the past that for all testing scenarios the school suit had become standard.

Not that Max minded. Jammers were his preferred suit. If a little form fitting.

He tried not to mind it when the group of girls in the splash zone got quiet and started whispering. The eye roll still came unbidden though.

Max had already completed the first phases of water manipulation, his timed swim and basic then advanced water forming were behind him. People around were starting to get excited for him. He only had a couple tests left and he would be considered a level 6.

First he had to focus though, he needed to get through one more round of water manipulation and then he'd move on to making ice and finally the ability to control other liquids and even those within the human body.

On the peer counselors whistle Max dug deep and pulled, but he could tell already for the task he'd been assigned he would have to move. The water had been cleared of people for his trial, as his first few had gone so well and all the lower Ira's already ranked, the only people left were for the higher tests.

Max stepped off the edge of the pool and onto the waters surface. He didn't sink through though, which was the point.

The task was to create an object out of at least 3/4's of the water in the pool. While essentially holding it away from the final quarter of water. The water also couldn't take on the form of a sphere or droplet as that was it's natural inclination.

So Max did what came naturally to him and built the water up around himself into a spiral. When it came time to disconnect from the water in the pool he merely started climbing it in a staircase like fashion. Steps forming and molding back into the original shape as he went.

When he was back to deck level he steeled himself so he could take a look at his peer counselor to see if he was done.

When the girl gave him a wink and formed the Shaka sign before twisting it in a 180, he caught her meaning, and slowly began to rotate his design, proving it was perfectly detached.

He went a step higher and raised his sideways spiral into the air until it was head high with the viewing area.

Finally the whistle tweeted and he allowed the water to sleet back down into the pool in a loud wave, disappointing the girls in the splash zone.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games