Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 6:55 pm
Thistle looked over at Karrie. "Now. I know fly now."

Amy nodded. "Yeah, Thistle has never flown before... I wonder what made her learn to fly now. I'm just really happy that she has. She has been wanting to fly for so long."

Her voice sounded anything but happy, though. She was pleased that Thistle could fly now, but she just couldn't be really happy about anything right now.

Amy looked up and smiled slightly at Velcore. "I'm glad you have. We... We'll need to hang out more often. We can't go so long without seeing each other."

Thistle looked over at Karrie. "I missed Karrie."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:01 pm
Yes, we need to be together more. I am sorry for not coming here more.

I know, Thistle... *reaches over to pet her* I'm glad you've learned how to fly.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:04 pm
Amy smiled sadly at Velcore again and tears gathered in her eyes. "Yes... Yes we do. I understand you not coming here more often. I understand. You need to be there for Karrie."

Her voice caught slightly and she cleared her throat.

Thistle nuzzled Karrie's hand, but something didn't feel right. He didn't sound right, and neither did Amy. She could feel it all around her, too.

"Something not right. What's wrong?"

Amy tried to reassure Thistle, but she found it really hard to speak and just held her closer.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:07 pm
*shakes his head and just pets the animals*

You are sad. *looks at Amy's face* Both of you. *moves closer to Karrie, resting his head on Karrie's shoulder*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:18 pm
Thistle started to get scared again, very scared. She started to squirm in Amy's arms. "What's wrong... What's wrong?! I'm scared!"

Amy sobbed softly, very softly, and clutched Thistle closer. "Shhh. Shhh. It's okay, Thistle. We're just... We're going to take a break, okay? We're going to keep staying at home... at my house and we're going to take a little break from Karrie, okay? It's something that's needed and..."

Thistle really started to struggle in Amy's arms. "No... No! I wanna go home! Wanna go home with you, Karrie and Velcore! We family! We stay together!"

She looked over at Karrie with huge watery eyes. "Karrie don't go! Take us with you!"

Amy sobbed again and shook her head. "Thistle stop... Just stop, sweetie."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:20 pm
*wraps his arms around Velcore's neck* I'm sorry, Thistle. You can come visit any time you want to though.

*sighs heavily* sad  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:28 pm
Thistle finally managed to break free from Amy and jumped to the ground. She looked at Karrie.

"But you said we family! You take care of me, of us! You just leave?! You leave me?! How? I.. I don't want you to go! Why don't you like us anymore?"

Tears started to form in Thistle's eyes, and then she quickly ran off in the direction of the deeper part of the garden.

Amy hugged herself and felt tears fall down her cheeks. It was hard enough before, but hearing Thistle say those words, hearing how broken she was now just hurt her so much. She didn't even know how to explain things to her so that she would stop hurting.

"She... She'll be okay. She can't get out of the garden that way. I'll let her be alone for a moment..."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:51 pm
*doesn't say anything to Thistle's accusations, just looks at Velcore's back*

She will be okay. She is still very young.

I don't know what else to say...  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:53 pm
Amy nodded and wiped at her cheeks. "Yeah..."

She looked at Velcore. "Are you going to be okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 7:59 pm
We will be fine. You and Thistle will be too.

*leans his head against Velcore, comforted by his dragon's presence*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:15 pm
Amy frowned and looked down at the ground. "Yeah... After awhile. It will take awhile."

She was kinda surprised that Velcore didn't seem at all upset by this turn of events. He was so rational and calm. Wasn't he sad at all that their family was ending? She thought he liked them all being together.

Maybe he was just being strong for Karrie right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:22 pm
Yeah, it will.

sad We will still be friends. *is glad Amy can't see his face and can only go by his voice* We will still be at home, and at the Jade Dragon, and here. You can come find us.

*without looking up* Make sure you don't lose the key I gave you. *releases Velcore* I think it's time to go home.

All right. *backs off a little bit*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:29 pm
Amy nearly lost it when Velcore spoke. It broke her heart to hear 'we'll still be friends'. She didn't just want to be friends... But it wasn't up to just her. She just really hoped that they all would remain close and that there was a possibility of her and Karrie being together again, of their family getting back together. She would also use this time to hone her magic skills so she could protect her family better in the future.

When Karrie told her to make sure she didn't lose the key he gave her, she felt a little bit of hope spring up in her. He did still want her to be a part of his life. It would be hard since he was scared to be around her, scared that she'd be in danger if he was near her, but he wanted her to hang onto the key. That was a good thing.

Amy bit her lip and stood up. "I... I won't. I'm glad you still want me to have it. I do still want to be friends with you both. Not just saying that. I don't want us to drift apart.."

She looked down at her hands and spoke softly. She was barely holding it together. "I'll need to come by and pick up the rest of my stuff and get the cat. It... it might be best if you weren't there when I did it. It would be too hard. Just text me with a time when you'll be gone."

Her throat constricted slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:39 pm
I don't want to drift apart either. *reaches over and gently squeezes her arm* I'll be at the Jade Dragon tomorrow morning and Monday afternoon.

*nuzzles Amy* If you want me to, I will be there. You can tell Kits and one of her pets will find me. *stands far enough back so that he can spread his wings without hitting anything*

*stands up* I'm sorry, Amy. *walks over to Velcore and sits on the dragon's shoulders. As soon as he's settled, Velcore takes off, gaining height as soon as he can and quickly getting Aqua Springs out of sight*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:46 pm
Amy nodded when Karrie told her when he'd be at JD. She make a plan to go get her things and the cat on one of those days. Maybe she'd also stop by and visit him on one of the other days. She wanted to show him that he wasn't a danger to her. She wanted him to get that thought out of his head.

She wanted to reach out and place her hand on top of his when he squeezed her arm, but she didn't. That just might break her.

When Velcore said what he did, she looked at him for a few moments and then hugged him tightly. She choked up slightly. "I will, I promise. Please stop by when you can, Velcore. Please don't be a stranger. Thistle will need you, too, especially now."

She watched as they both prepared to leave. But when Karrie said he was sorry, she couldn't hold it in anymore. Tears flowed down her cheeks and she covered her mouth to try and keep the sobs in until they were out of sight. Watching them fly off was like being ripped in two.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games