Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:21 pm
{I'll definately have to check it out then. Thanks for telling me about it. biggrin }

"I'll give you a choice, Daemon. We read what we can in here while we can and see what we can find out and hope we find something that helps us escape, or, we can take the dangerous route and respect her privacy and learn nothing." Larai spoke, which side she favored quite clear at this point.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:27 pm
((Part of honestly wishes I could like, create a second save file here or something to see both endings. XD ))

"I'd think peeking in her diary would be the more dangerous route due to pissing her off, but I think I'll have to go with keeping it locked away. The less reasons she has for wanting us dead, the better."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:32 pm
{We could go on to describe both scenarios, and one of us could roll a die to decide which we go with, if you are talking about the RP. If you are reffering to Umineko, I don't know how to reply to that all too well. >.<}

"But we could learn so much! Maybe the front gate key could even be hidden in here, for all you know!" Larai protested, giving up secconds afterwards. She sighed deeply, her gaze sinking low. "Fine. Let's get out of here, then, if we can't find anything."

{SECRET ******** FRIENDSHIP POINTS THAT DETERMINE YOUR GAME ENDING -10}

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:39 pm
((I was talking about the rp. AND GODDAMMIT!! DX *tries to get back friendship points* >.>;; ))

"You're free to read it if you want, I just don't want to find out what she thinks about me that she can't say to my face." Daemon said going back to keep searching the room. "Besides, we still don't have a way out here, unless you feel like jumping out a window."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:46 pm
{We should use this tactic often. If we can't decide on something important to do, we'll use "save points" and experience both events and roll a die to choose which is better.}

"If I see any puzzle answers pertaining to our escape, I'll let you know." Larai said, deciding to take the diary and key anyway. She wasn't going to let an opprotunity like this slip out of her hands. "As for the window thing, neither of us have wings. Or long, long rope. It'd be a pointless fight against ********' FRIENDSHIP POINTS +5}

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:50 pm
"Yeah, but we'll have a shadow waiting for us at the bottom and no magic to restrain me." Daemon pointed out.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:54 pm
Larai approached the window and set the book and key beside her foot as she tried to pick the locks on the windows. Unfortunately, they were sealed shut.

"Well, <********>. The window's locked." Larai picked the book and key back up and looked over to Daemon. "What now? Do we rest here? Hide? Or do we continue onward?"

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:56 pm
"First we try a little force!" Daemon said sending a strong kick against the window pane.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 8:59 pm
The window would not budge. Horror games do not follow logic, so why should you? In other words, this is often a game's big "******** YOU" to those who try to take the easy way out.

"While you're working on that, I'm going to get started." Larai muttured, sitting herself down and opening the book up to begin reading. She was pretty sure that attempting to break the window open would be a futile effort, so if they weren't found and murdered, it might prove to be a great time to get to know the enemy.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:02 pm
"Agh, <********> that hurts...." Daemon said as he plopped down on the floor to rub his sore leg. Since kicking an immovable, sturdy object at full force is going to hurt like hell.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:07 pm
After reading for a little while, Larai saw that this was mostly just a compilation of entries from Milly's childhood. "Daemon? Did you know that my mother and Milly share the same birthmother? I don't know if this contributes to anything or not, but mom always told me that grandma Marianne is nothing but a worthless dead-beat whore of a mother..." she mentioned after reading at least five entries of Milly describing her attempts to gain her mother's attention, only to be brushed aside for one thing or another.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:12 pm
"I don't know, I just spent a night or so with her, had Milly dropped on my doorstep, then never heard from her again..." Daemon said, rubbing the bridge of his nose as he grudgingly went along with the line of conversation.

((You found a file: "Milly's Diary."))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:41 pm
"Apparently, Milly was already off to a bad start because of that. Children with abandonment issues tend to grow up at least a little crazy. At least, according to fictionland and half of the therapists I've ever met." Larai said with a small shrug, still reading onward. "After that, her entries talk alot about you. You said you didn't want to read that part, so I'll just keep that bit to myself unless you say otherwise."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:45 pm
"I'm sure I can guess what they say anyway." Daemon said as he lay back against the wall with a sigh. "Let me guess, I'm a horrible father, she hates me, and wishes I'd just die?"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:50 pm
"Not at all." Larai replied, her eyes still locked into the book. "This was from her early childhood, apparently, shortly before and after her arrival here. Her writing begins as hope and excitement in meeting you. After that, she goes into detail in how she tried to win her precious father's - your - love. Mostly it's just small things that a little girl would think to do, like try to help out around the house or try her hand at cooking. Apparently, none of those attempts ended out too well." In fact, they lead to more accidental destruction than anything. Milly's attempts only resulted in her getting in trouble, while Daemon spent his nights away with the mistresses anyway. "It's scary. She seems like a normal little girl at this point in time."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games