Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

well I blew up the wall and got him chained to the floor now....

@.@ That was fast. @.@

yeah....but something is happening now...he is very mad and everything is going dark..........

Oh my. o.o

**looks around to be sure I am on solid ground** well we were picked up by a tornado............

@.@

That doesn't sound like a satanic ability. @.@

**looks at you and sighs** well I guess it is when it picks you up and drops you in a sink hole in Eastern Pennsylvania....and when we climb out we are surrounded by an band of of soulless ghouls.......looks like I have gotten into trouble again....maybe it wasn't such a good idea to blow up the wall on Mike after all....but it seemed like a good idea then and I was hoping he was more talk than action..............  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:37 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....but something is happening now...he is very mad and everything is going dark..........

Oh my. o.o

**looks around to be sure I am on solid ground** well we were picked up by a tornado............

@.@

**looks at you and sighs** well I guess it is when it picks you up and drops you in a sink hole in Eastern Pennsylvania....and when we climb out we are surrounded by an band of of soulless ghouls.......looks like I have gotten into trouble again....maybe it wasn't such a good idea to blow up the wall on Mike after all....but it seemed like a good idea then and I was hoping he was more talk than action..............

Actually, I live not far off from Eastern Pennslyvania, and right next door to there in North Jersey is a Gate to Hell. @.@

And the spirit said to guard the tunnels is Red Eyed Mike. o.o  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:44 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Oh my. o.o

@.@

Actually, I live not far off from Eastern Pennslyvania, and right next door to there in North Jersey is a Gate to Hell. @.@

oh no...I wonder if that is where he going to take us.....well I guess I will know tomorrow cause we are going to spend the night here at the sink hole.....**looks at you** can I spend the night here??  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:47 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

@.@

oh no...I wonder if that is where he going to take us.....well I guess I will know tomorrow cause we are going to spend the night here at the sink hole.....**looks at you** can I spend the night here??

Sure, I guess. Better than in the dirt out somewhere.

Am I going to have to take a bus up there and come look around for you guys in the Gate tomorrow? xD  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:51 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

@.@

Am I going to have to take a bus up there and come look around for you guys in the Gate tomorrow? xD

thanks....

just be careful....I don't know when Mike will show back up...maybe I should have joined him.....  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 10:57 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks....

just be careful....I don't know when Mike will show back up...maybe I should have joined him.....

Eh, joining an enemy simply to avoid being their enemy doesn't sound like a stable alliance. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:02 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks....

Eh, joining an enemy simply to avoid being their enemy doesn't sound like a stable alliance. sweatdrop

yeah I guess you got a very good point there my friend.....

**walking over to the cots**nighters Kay..see you tomorrow...hope things work out for you......  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2013 11:03 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks....

**walking over to the cots**nighters Kay..see you tomorrow...hope things work out for you......

Good night. And thanks. You too. ^__^  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:18 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

thanks....

Good night. And thanks. You too. ^__^

afternoon Kay.....how's it going??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:25 am
Skyailia

About the same as before, but with more stress, problems, and drama. emotion_facepalm

How are you today?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:29 am
Kay9214
Skyailia

About the same as before, but with more stress, problems, and drama. emotion_facepalm

How are you today?

I was praying things would be better for you...especially since you were off for a couple of days...

I am fine..just wish you were too....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 10:43 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

I was praying things would be better for you...especially since you were off for a couple of days...

Thanks, I'm alright. I'll cope.
Don't worry about me. D:

I'm glad you're well.
What have you been up to since I was gone?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:00 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

Don't worry about me. D:

I'm glad you're well.

you are telling a worrier not to worry.. that doesn't work very well....

well I did have a rough day yesterday...there was no way to get in touch with him to let him know that I will not be there tomorrow...I hate just not showing up and it weighed heavy on me...I wish I could have talked to him........  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:11 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

Don't worry about me. D:

I'm glad you're well.

well I did have a rough day yesterday...there was no way to get in touch with him to let him know that I will not be there tomorrow...I hate just not showing up and it weighed heavy on me...I wish I could have talked to him........

Heh, I know how that is... sweatdrop Sorry. >.<

Oh dear... Well, that's unfortunate...  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:26 am
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

How are you today?

Don't worry about me. D:

I'm glad you're well.

Heh, I know how that is... sweatdrop Sorry. >.<

Oh dear... Well, that's unfortunate...

don't be sorry..that is just the way I am...I am going to be sad and miss you when you are gone....

yeah...I hope he understands when I tell him why...I think he will....it is just the stress of it all is just to much....I am still so torn between him getting probation or the jail time...if he gets the jail time then it will mean I will have to make the trips to settle my father's estate...because it will fall on me instead of him and everything else....  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 344 345 346 347 348 349 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games