Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3463 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:06 am

(

You are always welcome.

http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/mega-thread-and-general-talking-to-myself/t.64714627/

)
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:15 am

( Be back later, I need some rest. )

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:56 am

*takes Ayami's place*
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:38 pm

*after polishing off a pint of jack she walks away and slows disappears to take a nap*

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:43 pm

Raz levitated into the bar to see her favourite little Succubus lounging around and minding her own business and creating far too much of a temptation of her not to enjoy herself. However, laying awake at night got the woman curious about something... if she was close enough to have Leko read her thoughts and she kept going long enough and steamy enough... would her head explode of her shoulders or would she collapse on the floor in ecstastic rapture?
Lets find out shall we?
Walking over to the bar to steal some last few minutes with this bar before she was pulled away again for a longer time she headed for the stronger liqure... all the time letting thoughts about her and her new succubus become so continuous and steamy that they would be barred from the extremest of dirty magazines. She poured herself a glass of brandy and got a glass for Leko.
"Good evening ladys." She said as though nothing was happening out of the ordinary... which wouldn't be far from the truth. She did love experimentation. "How is everyone today?"
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:49 pm

*eyes pop open and she becomes visible again in the bar*
User Image oh it's you....
well I should have known....
I hope you know you drug me right out of my sleep searching state.
Not that I seem to mind.... User Image
Your more effective than an alarm clock...

*takes the glass Raz set out*
I'll join you for a little while but then I DO need to be off....
*watches her suspiciously*User Image

((I'm off in about 12 minutes wink ))

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:56 pm

"My dear little succubus, I can't stay long either, and I must admite that I was kind of hoping to see you on the floor with that little experiment, but I guess that isn't going to happen tonight." Raz took a long drink. "I really don't have much to say... I was just interested in a little expriment before my absence perhaps comes a little longer. Although... my dungeon does need a work out downstairs, interested Ragamuffin?"
Raz leaned on the bar with a cheeky grin. She had no real interest in such things but the expressions on this little Succubus could be so amusing.
"Then again... we could always just get drunk. Nothing cures a day of being surrounded by stupidity like that."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 2:59 pm

User Image User Image
get drunk?
and have you continually think dirty thoughts about me???
You're like a dream come true!!!
And you won't bring me to my knees love - you'll only be helping me hurt my other twisted
With you around that pesky little seraph will be tainted in no time!
User Image I must agree -you provide the alcohol and I'm there User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:05 pm

((I got to go - just don't abuse me too much wink I'll go to my chambers when you leave))

Oh where are my manners - I'm a MW lady we can just drink our selves silly here!! My treat! twisted My mistake I get distracted when alcohol is involved.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:08 pm

Raz chuckled with somewhat of a sinister undertone. She was actually having more fun with this than she thought, she had never corrupted a seraph before, it sounded almost to delicious to be true. She never actually met this so called other half, but she really didn't seem like that much of a future obstical to her. Just as well, a Succubus owing you a favour was almost oo much to pass up. She looked over Leko and winked.
"I may take some time, but we'll call it a date, until then my little ragamuffin. I insist that we do it at my place... we won't have to worry about other spoiling our fun there."

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 3:12 pm

((hehe looks like I held out enough time))
a date you say?
Well I supposes there is a first time for everything wink
hmmm your place - then you WILL be providing the alcohol...
It's only fair...
till then User Image

*waves seductively then vanishes in a demonic fog and makes her way to her chambers and lays down for a rest*

((tata))
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:18 pm

Entering the bar, she heads straight for behind the bar, tossing her phone onto the bar while she stands and peruses her selections. Deciding on some vodka over ice, she grabs the vodka out of the freezer and tosses some ice cubes into a lowball glass. Pouring some vodka over the ice, she then puts the bottle back into the freezer and heads to a seat at the bar.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:22 pm

"Vodka on the rocks. We got ourselves a tough girl here."
Raz chuckled lightly at the thought, she passed by the table and leaned against it with one hand.
"Sorry, I stay much longer hun, but I've gotta go soon. I do have time to see how your day was though."
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:37 pm

Dec comes in and heads straight for Katana. He kisses her ans sighs, "Man what a day." Then he pours himself a glass of bourbon.

A black and blue giant fox slinks in behind him. He curls up in Dec's shadow.

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:39 pm

She looks up, startled a bit when she hears Raz's voice.

"Raz! Omigosh, I didn't even see you there, I'm so sorry."

She holds up her glass at Raz before taking another sip. "Yup, I'm a vodka girl....usually mix some cranberry juice with it, but I wanted it straight tonight. wink "

Setting the glass back down on the bar, she sighs a bit. "My day? Long...as usual. smile I have certain affairs that need tending to that need my direct supervision. The party planning for here is just a side gig. But being co-manager and second in command does have its responsibilities."

She finds herself quickly kissed by Dec, who looks exhausted.

"Aw, hun...I'm sorry. Did Bonnie keep you busy at the center last night? Come here and sit by me....I'll take care of you." She pats the seat next to her, planning on giving him a quick shoulder rub to loosen him up.
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3463 3464 3465 3466 3467 3468 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games