Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 pm

llOOC: He brought in Misha. X3 This is funny cause both Leon and Dante have missing girlfriends and they're not too happy about that.ll
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:50 pm

(( The sad thing is Luc doesn't have anybody crying lol. :3 ))

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:54 pm

User Image
Hana looked at the new girl. She didn't recognize her.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:58 pm

User Image
Misha stirred, her head feeling like it was stuffed with cotton. She moaned as she lifted herself up. She realized that the shiny things before her eyes were bars. No, not a cage.. She ran at the door, growling and shaking it only to fling backwards as the bars burned her hands. A whine jumped to her throat. She was starting to shake. Misha was terribly claustrophobic.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:59 pm

llOOC: =D Alice(My vampire charrie) be your friend, no?ll
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:00 pm

(( Now your not making sense love XD ))

Menonai

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:03 pm

llOOC: I five dolla whore, make plenty sense. XD

But, as I was somewhat thinking/saying. I have a female vampire character who is absolutely doing nothing at the moment except walking down the street and I have no idea what to do with her. Rawrness.ll
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:12 pm

User Image
Hana sighed at the girls behavior. Hana also noticed that she was the only one chained so thightly to the wall. Soli could curl up on the floor and the other girl was free, while she could barely move an inch.

Lady Eevee

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:13 pm

(( Have her kick down Neuro's door to find luc cleaning the house up like a maid. Except he's not nude or in a maid suit XD And i'm the only man who can be the whore here, I already has the stripper suit and the bunny ears! ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:25 pm

Robert and Alicia stepped back through the portal and into the city. Alicia looked exactly the same, but Robert seemed to have aged a few years. He had grown several inches and his silver hair had grown as well. There were two pale scars on his face. He had a bag slung over one shoulder. Two books could be seen sticking out of the bag. And he had a strange new weapon attached to his hip. He looked over at Kane and Nike. "How long was I gone?" he asked Kane.

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:33 pm

User Image
"Two more minutes and I would have closed the portal." Kane studied then from his desk. "Was it everything you hoped for?"

Nike walked the dance floor, running her rounds. She sup around when she felt something malicious behind her.

"May I have this dance?" Argon laughed as he grabbed her around the waist and pulled her into his darkness.

Kane leapt his feet, suddenly feeling the loss of his beloved. "No!" He leapt the desk and ran out into the club. "******** b*****d." He swore, his face becoming angry and grim.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:41 pm

llOOC: Aww, that'd be sexy. A man in uniform. . . . a woman's uniform.

-uses a gruffy voice- Mmmm. I'mma put those perdy lips of your's to use. XDll

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:42 pm

(( Knowing you if you seen me in a maid's dress with rabbit ears on you'd probably rape me, then again I'd probably let you. XD ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:45 pm

Robert and Alicia walked up beside of Kane. "Well, this is bad," Robert said calmly. "But don't worry. I know how to find her." He pulled one of the books out and started flipping through the pages. "There's a spell in this book that can track her down. Then all you would have to do is go get her."

Dameon Black

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:47 pm

((Eevee, I believe the boys are trying to out naughty us, what do you think we should do about it?))
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games