Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Rising Tower || .:Academy | Dojo:. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 12:50 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sitting at his impromptu desk, Shiro was filling out some paperwork regarding the finances of the village when a winded Kenshin appeared carrying Miss Selina upon his back. While he began his report Shiro's anger started to build word by word until it had peaked. However he could not show it, he knew that face and that symbol. After all he wore it on his back. Taking a deep breath he spoke softly and calmly as he knelt before Selina and lightly embraced her in a hug. She was clearly the most.. shattered by it all. What these young men and women saw was the reality of war. The harsh unfiltered reality. A sight he had hoped to spare them from for as long as possible but it seemed fate had other ideas.

After a time he released the young girl and placed his hands on her shoulders,"I am so very proud of you. All three of you. But now I owe you some answers. You've earned them and then some." Rising back to his feet he sat on his desk and began,"Saizen is not an isolated incident. Its become the UHV's SOP at this point. When they find an area that has tactical use, they either bribe and threaten its people into joining them, or they massacre them then move in. The group you saw, is called a Battalion. Lead by a captain. Each Battalion has three officers leading three platoons. What you saw at the back was their long range artillery. Its very deadly and a big threat as it sits. Though the village proper isnt in range if they are deploying in Saizen."

Pulling out a smoke he lit it with a snap of his fingers before taking a drag and continuing,"That man at the head of the formation tells us two things. First that the UHV are not playing around. Second that they are likely to strike the village next. His name is Captain Shohei Akagi. Last time I saw him was when his battalion did to my hometown what hey did to Saizen. That scar was a present from my father and the scarf belonged to him. Hes aggressive and quick to respond to provocation with deadly efficient force. A perfect commander for offensive operations." Despite the calm visage he was presenting there was a hatred and burning behind his words that no amount of control could hide.

"What you saw in Saizen is the depth of their hatred for the shinobi world. The lengths they are willing to go to, to ensure our destruction. But as much as I would like to order a full scale military strike, I dont have that authority. I will have to speak with the Daimyo and the elders first. For now, I want you three to rest, recover and prepare for whats to come. If we cant strike first we will be fighting them here, in our home. When the rest of your squad reports in, inform them of the same. Kenshin please inform the Chief that I am going to place the village into a state of martial law for the time being. All shinobi are going to be placed into a state of combat readiness." He hated this, every word that came out of his mouth felt like treason against his oath to destroy the UHV and avenge his village, but if he broke the law and attacked now, how would that look to the rest of the village? How could he expect them to follow the law and procedure when he himself ignored it.

It was then that an anbu appeared next to him and whispered something unintelligible to the others. Giving the anbu a nod he spoke simply,"Let him in, I'll meet him here." With that the anbu disappeared in a puff of static.
                                                    ▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                    > Chakra : : 860 / / 860 x > Stamina : : 770 / / 770 x > AC : : 50200 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx
                                                    > Blood Spec x > Byakuganx > Kumo x > A-rank Raikage xxxxxxxxx

{ Stats and Stat Bonuses }
                                                        Current Stats
                                                          Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                          None Currently

{ Missions + Current Objectives }
                                                        Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                          - Objectives
                                                          - Go
                                                          - Here

{ Jutsu Learned or Used }
                                                        > Justu Name [ Jutsu Rank ]
                                                          Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
                                                    time and timor
                                                    Kumurai Kaicho
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 2:22 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                          Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ
                                                                          Yᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs xxx ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ

Tsukiko's heart fluttered at the sight of the kage hugging Selina, then she felt a tightness in her chest at the thought that that only showed how unplanned their findings were. That the kage had been shocked to hear their findings, that this wasn't prepared for. The world was large and scary and unpredictable, but she'd for some reason thought that her kage would always know what atrocities were being committed. Naive and stupid. That's what she'd been before this. Thinking village walls meant that they'd always be safe; that the rest of the world couldn't possibly be in peril.

Her heart nearly stopped at the kage's bone chilling reveal that the overtaking of Seizan meant Kumogakure would be next in their sights, though they weren't close enough to attack quite yet. She sucked in a sharp breath as a realization struck her -

"What of Hachiro?" Her eyes were saucers as she recalled their team. "Uh - and Ada! They're - they're still in Seizan, watching the army's movements. We - if the long range artillery is there then - no, if the, you said Captain Akagi, right - no, if the UHV isn't playing around then those two are in trouble, in very big trouble down there in the village there isn't even any cover and the rubble and dust and bodies and blood will only make any movement or escape attempt of theirs more difficult and I imagine that any battalion with long range artillery has some way to see far away and if they spot the rest of our squadron despite their best attempts to hide then they'll be dead they'll be dead before they even know what hit them -"

She took a deep breath, doubled over to rest her hands on her knees and took another. It wasn't unusual for speed release users to speak quickly, but paired with her panic, she felt so light headed from the lack of breath. Her cheetah partner, Chi, sat beside Tsukiko and tapped her tail at the 6' woman's legs in comfort. Willing herself not to be any more of an embarrassment, she spoke with concentrated effort. "I can wait to rest, if they're in urgent danger."

chakra: 295/295
                                                                          stamina: 285/285
                                                                          ryo: 1200
                                                                          ac: 1600
                                                                          jutsu active:
                                                                          mission active:

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 3:18 pm
Axel Storn

Chunin l B - Rank l Wanderer l
Chakra - 655/655 l Stamina - 640/640 l

"I am the sword in the Darkness...

Walking down the streets of the village was like looking back at a life that had once left him, the streets looked the same for the most part, but at the same time, everything seemed so full of life; all the shops were full, there were children smiling and playing along the streets, everything seemed… normal. This was what his mind told him life was like in the village when he was still here, but he knew that wasn’t exactly true. The embargo from Takumi had hit the village hard, he remembered how unhappy people were, how willing they were to turn against the soldiers, and then the ice creatures attacked, and things seemed to turn for the better, at the cost of thousands of lives. And then, he was ousted. He reached the Dojo, with the ANBU always leading, but he stopped walking for a moment, spotting the ever-present dojo secretary, the beautiful redheaded Anna, which prompted Axel to wink at her and give him a smile. She only looked at him, confused. He had grown almost four inches in the last year and a half since he had left.

The ANBU led Axel to where the Raikage was, and then told him to step inside, that the Raikage was expecting me. Odd. Why wasn’t Kaileer in his office, Axel thought with his arms crossed as he walked in, but found a couple of people around someone that he might have seen once or twice, but did not even know his name. “Where’s Kaileer?” He asked, turning on his heel toward the ANBU that had led him there. “I was under the impression I was going to talk to the Raikage. He isn’t here.” Annoyance quickly took control of Axel’s voice. If there was one thing he learned during his exile, was not to waste anyone’s time, and in response, not to allow his own time to be wasted. If the Raikage wasn’t here, then there was no reason for him to be there either.

Ryo: 0
AC: 9530

Stats:
• Strength ► - B Rank + Moderate
• Speed ► - A Rank + Slightly
• Reflex ► B Rank + Moderate
• Fortitude ► - B Rank + Moderate

OOC:

Total Chakra Spent:
Total Stamina Spent:

Chakra Refunded from Vitality:
Stamina Refunded from Vitality:

Technique Used:

Formless: Medium Sized Sword [Katana] B Rank

Formless: Longbow D Rank

Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

Specialization Bonus: - 5 Chakra and -10 stamina for Buki Techs

Mori Strength: + Moderate Strength

Tetsu no Ryuu Bonus: + Moderate Strength & Reflex

Shigure Souen Bonus: + Moderate Speed & Fortitude

Chakra Form {Mori no Ichigeki} : Reduces the Chakra costs of the techniques of this style by a further 5 Chakra, to a minimum of 5 Chakra.

Total Bow Draw Strength: 60lbs

Satetsu Bonus: Moderate reduction in lightning damage

Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.

PA: Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.

PA: Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.

...I am the shield that guards the realm of men."

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 6:20 pm
User Image User Image
__ Kenshin listened carefully to the raikage's explanation of the battalion and who the captain was. The extent of their crimes was difficult to comprehend. Akagi was responsible for wiping out the raikage's village and killing his family as well as for destroying Seizan. "I will eliminate them." He thought with rage and a clenched fist. When Tsukiko spoke up about Hachiro and Ada staying behind Kenshin had to refrain from flying into a rage. He began grinding his teeth together in stress and frustration before lighting a cigarette to keep his emotions contained. "Damn it! I told them to retreat! They could die, what were they thinking?" Ada was first in command and had the authority to stay behind and order Hachiro to stay as well. He supposed Hachiro dying would not be much of a loss for his insubordinate behavior. He felt his heart shatter at the thought of Ada dying and laying among the bodies of Seizan. Kenshin felt his heart shatter just thinking about it. "My heart is stone and still in trembles." Why did he care so much about her in particular? "Well, she's the first in command and a talented KPD rookie. I wouldn't want her to be lost for the KPD's sake." He rationalized this to himself, but somehow he knew that it was deeper than that, but he refused to acknowledge it. Tsukiko's continued anxious speech only made his condition worse. To distract himself he approached Shiro's desk and used the surface to write a meticulously detailed report of the mission, including a scathing review of Hachiro's performance and insubordination. Every detail he could recall was in the report. Kosei then left it on Shiro's desk for him to review. "Yes sir, I'll be going to the KPD Chief now." He stoically stated,taking at least some comfort in being able to fulfill an order for his raikage. He bowed deeply before Shiro then nodded towards Tsukiko and Selina before taking his leave.

Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C】○【CHAKRA: 320 || 320】○【STAMINA: 300 || 300
Technique Used:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Technique Active:
• [ Technique Name ]
___○ [ Rank ]
Byakugan Status:
• Active

Mattysandwich

Time and Timor

Azeiel the Risen

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:13 pm
User ImageUser Image
Selina did not react to the hug. She sensed the good intentions which radiated from the man's hug. However, she was still too far gone to react. The light was shattered and she truly wasn't sure how one was meant to recover. It was for the same reason why she faded out of the majority of Shiro's speech about what this UHV has been up to. Her eyes did widened, however, when Tsukiko mentioned that Ada was still behind enemy lines.

"Ada..." Tears fell from her. A silent sob emitted from her. No. That wasn't supposed to happen. Selina was suddenly aware of everyone's breathing. She felt as though everyone's eyes were on her. An exhausted breath was as loud as a crack of thunder. Selina was having an anxiety attack. She disappeared in a barrage of petals as she fled as far away from the area as she could.

When she landed away, she cried. She was now outside of the academy. She was able to hear nothing again. Why Ada? Selina was so afraid. Ada was the only friend she had in this ninja world. Were they even friends? Selina felt ashamed. She went to missions with her, and had fun with the girl. But She all of the sudden felt as though she never got a chance to meet her. And now that girl may die to some truly bad people. Some truly evil people. What could she do?

'Do you really want to save her?' A voice rang in her head. Selina snapped from her crying as she heard it. 'I asked a question. Do you truly wish to save Ada?' Selina felt like there was no one around her, and she sensed no other emotions. For a second, she thought she was truly going crazy. When the voice spoke again, however, she was able to recognize who it was.

'You're stronger than this. A magical girl doesn't allow herself to quit. So I ask you one more time. Will you be the heroine this story needs?!' Selina' resolve was speaking to her now. It stopped her tears as an intense hyper focus overcame her. She was well aware of this part of her. It wasn't a separate identity, so much as it was a guardian like angel who always had her back. It was this angel who first guided her into being a magical girl ninja. Selina had not heard the voice for some time.

"I-I do! I want to save her more than anything." Selina exclaimed. The voice hummed in agreement. Selina then felt her soul be tugged at in a way which brought extreme pain to her. Her eyes tightened as the pain intensified. She curled into a ball and fell to her side. 'Good. A magical girl is never allowed to back off from a fight. No matter what stakes are held against her. So that you don't forget this, let us now formed a contract. In return for your heart becoming stone in its ways, I shall reward you with the flowers of resolution!' The pain ceased and Selina was able to focus. Her eyes widened as she felt power surge within her. She was aware that something changed. She changed. "I hear you." She said as she formed herself to her feet. She stood up as blue flames exploded from her. "You're right! Now it's time for me to be ready to save my magical girl apprentice!" She declared aloud, while also to the voice in her head. She had a connection to the resolve inside of her. Now it was time to train it.

Selina Began by practicing his chakra control through practicing the various hand seals. Tiger, dragon, rat, and the others were formed by her hands over and over again. She focused her breathing with calm inhales and exhales at a steady, repetitive pace.

As she practiced the hand signs she moved around his chakra for extra control. She continued her breathing as he did so. She could feel this energy moving throughout his system. Eventually, she would settle her chakra before commencing another round of chakra movement.

Selina used this meditation to further connect with the spirit which resided within her. In her meditation she was able to better articulate its form. It felt like her, but stronger. It was the Selina she aspired to be. The Selina who could truly bring hope to the world.

Another round of hand seals were performed as she folded her fingers into the different shapes. She felt the power stirring through her and she found it soothing. Once again she settled her chakra, feeling a greater sense of his own power.

Again Selina molded her chakra endlessly. She needed to be ready for the next time that she needed to assist her teammates. People were going to need her to stay strong. It was how she was able to move forward. She had mastered one attempt at meditation.

Immediately she went back to her meditation. Handseals formed and unformed in order to make herself more proficient at chakra molding. She needed to relax, to focus herself. That was the only way that she could truly enhance her powers.

In addition, Selina also practiced chakra molding through her voice. It was a talent that she always had possessed. And now people please don't laugh, but she used it on behalf, of the miserable, the lonely, and depressed. Aka, the sad people. Selina sang as she continued to mold chakra.

Selina also practiced molding chakra with her eyes. That was another power she had. Her eyes glowed yellow as she channeled chakra through them.
Wind spun around her as she did this. It was a true sign of her bloodline power. When she stopped the wind ceased and she resumed.

Selina had to keep practicing her meditation. Her mind once again drifted to the image of her guardian angel spirit. Its form took more power within her.
She was now able to truly see that this spirit was her just as much as the spirit was her. When she finished the spirit disbursed from her mind and resonated within.

Selina wrapped up her meditation. She constantly moved through handseals once more. Dragon, dog, rooster. She memorized the chakra molding so that it would become easier to her one day. She was ready to move forward with her life. She was ready now to save Ada.

In order to make sure she was truly training, Selina went into the academy and ready up on a technique. It was the burning ash accumulation. She never had access to fire ninjutsu before now, but she felt a change within her. She also read up on how to make herself resistant to her own element. She was sure now if she performed this technique, then she could save the world.
(Using coupons for the rest of the training. Also both basic Training: Meditation completed.)

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: D-Rank】○【STRENGTH: +0 || Genin】○【SPEED: +0 || Genin】○【REFLEX: +0 || Genin】○【FORTITUDE: +0 || Genin】○【CHAKRA: 470 || 485】○【STAMINA: 155 || 155
Technique Used:
• [ Rank ]
_
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____
Technique Active:
• [ Rank ]
_
___○ [ Rank ]
____

Kondo Kaicho

time and timor

Regalina Kaicho

Kumurai Kaicho

Azeiel the Risen

Rexnov

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:26 am

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

With slumber commenced Toso would awake. "Ah, best not be late now, they ought to have arrived by now." Letting loose a long winded "BLOOOOOOOOOOOOP" of a yawn. He got back onto his feet. Least he needn't worry about any theft of his person. With a majority of his equipment tucked neatly away. Toso would then proceed to leave the dojo in which he trained only to bump into someone. Quite literally.

SPEAK OF THE DEVIL. Upon readjusting his glasses he would see that the one who stood before him was none other than Axel-nii. "Speak of the devil bloop." Toso had changed since they last met most certainly so. Not so much in height or width but his eyes although only view able briefly behind his dark lenses revealed signs of a more experienced man..and the same could be said for Axel. The squid had matured since his breast grappling days, suffice to say it wouldn't stop him from giving it up entirely. Four new extremities protruding out the back of his coats collar, Lively and alien like.

"Ah,bloop its good to see you again Axel-nii. I hadn't heard where you'd gone, likely an important mission of sorts since you seem more salted than before bloop." Before Axel could respond Toso remembered that he did indeed still have a task of his own to do. Suffice to say...by the sounds of things Toso was completely clueless as to Axel's rebellion and banishment. Suffice to say it was like bumping into a friend you hadn't seen in along time as oppose to an insurrectionist. "Ah, but this is no time for reunions. You seem lost Axel-nii. Shiro-nii should be here somewhere. I'm sure he has some wise words, he is the Raikage after all...ah, I best be off. bloop."

With these words one of Toso's appendages latched onto something and as per usual he catapulted off. My it felt good to be able to do that again. As quckly as the old friend came. He went.~Exit
                                                                  Chakra:600/600❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:580/580❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 880/1880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:15550/15550

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +3
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +3 {Applies to All Training}
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 160 - 120 = 40 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                  Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                  ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  4-[Contents]:
                                                                  5-[Contents]:
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Rexnov
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100
    PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 8:55 am
    User ImageUser Image

It seemed for now at least, that Selina had her fire back. Not the way he wanted, but she had it. Hopefully it would carry her through the hell that was to come. Seeing the aftermath of war was one thing, experiencing it directly was an entirely different one. When Tsukiko spoke up however it forced a small change in his mood. While he wanted to stage an immediate assault, he knew full well that rushing it would only put more lives in danger.

Letting out a light sigh he nodded and spoke calmly,"Right now the best thing you can do to help them is to be patient. If we stage a large scale assault without proper preparations we risk rushing it and costing more lives then necessary. Even under the best of terms assaulting a position like that is going to be dangerous and risky. We will get one shot and one shot only. Without the manpower to stage another this will be our only chance. My orders stand. Rest, eat, and prepare for battle."

Facing the extravagantly dressed young man, Shiro looked him over with a raised brow. Well he was certainly flashy to say the least. Taking a drag of his smoke he nodded,"Thats a damn good question. Nobody has seen him in almost a year. As his successor, I have a question for you exile. What would you do for your country?"

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                      > Chakra : : 860 / / 860 x > Stamina : : 770 / / 770 x > AC : : 50200 x > Ryo : : 7700 xxx

Current Stats
                                                            Speed: Moderatly [+3] xx Strength: Double Supremely [+12] xx Relfex: Supremely [+6] xx Fortitude: Supremely [+6]

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Mattysandwich
                                                      time and timor
                                                      Kumurai Kaicho
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 1:05 pm
    Axel Storn

Axel’s eyes remained glued onto Toso when he heard the man speak. Seeing him was like seeing a ghost, a specter of a time long gone that was never, ever, going to come back. He saw the man’s mouth move, but all he could see were his eyes, which he only saw for a brief second. They were the eyes of a man that had grown so much in so little time, and his physical form was… changed. Changed to a degree that made him feel uncomfortable when he saw the members coming out of his back. He was a sight, to be sure. He felt himself wanting to ask about so many things: Wan, Kaileer, Hakanai… but his interaction with the man was over before he could even inquire, he had said two things that were key: first of all, he didn’t seem to know the nature of Axel’s… time away. Was he never being chased by the village? Was all his paranoia unfounded? He moved his hand on to Toso’s shoulder, gripped it warmly, tenderly, and his mouth cracked into a smile, a real smile, for the first time in a very long time, and said: “If all goes well, old friend, we should get a drink and catch up.” The second thing of importance, which was in reality the only thing of importance that he had said, was that Shiro was there. Shiro? He wondered, who the hell is that? Could it be that Kaileer was not the Raikage?

Just as that thought occurred to him, Shiro spoke to Axel, confirming the hypothesis that he had formed not a second before. Kaileer was gone. The next natural question was why. Where was he? What the hell happened? “What the ******** do you mean no one has seen him in over a year?” There was an edge to his tone, it wasn’t entirely hostile, but it was indeed defensive, like the first growl of a wild animal that had begun to feel cornered in an alien environment. “And who the ******** are you to be asking me what would I do for my country?” Axel paused, slowly moving his left hand to the bridge of his nose, closing his eyes and breathing out. His eyes were shut hard, as he cleared his mind. His right hand gripped his sash hard, and after a second, he regained his composure. “Screw it. What would I do for my country?” His eyes opened slowly and his hand slid down, his index and thumb splitting apart as they stroked his face, lingering on either side of his mouth as his cold reddish eyes peered into Shiro. “Whatever it requires of me. For the last year and a half I’ve been hunting down the people that killed my family and attacked our land.” That would suffice, Axel thought, thought he was not too sure of it.

Stats:

OOC:

Total Chakra Spent:
    Total Stamina Spent:

Technique Used:

Way of the Warrior [Discipline Benefi]t: Your serene mind allows you to detect genjutsu you are trapped within that are two or more ranks below your own status rank, and your tempered body allows you to wear thick armor that a ninja would otherwise be dragged to their knees by.
    Weapon Master [Discipline Benefit]: Their depth and devotion to the weapon arts allows their skill to increase with every rank allowing their weapons to cut through defensive bukijutsu techniques of the same rank.

Chakra Form {Mori no Ichigeki} : Reduces the Chakra costs of the techniques of this style by a further 5 Chakra, to a minimum of 5 Chakra.

Insight Rain: The user will practice extending themselves into the atmosphere, in a sense. After much dedication, the user develops the ability to sense hostile intent in the immediate area. As to where, however, they cannot be sure.

Skill - Multitasking: While the first two stages of the style revolve around the very basics of how to use a bow, the third stage incorporates the use multiple arrows into a more stylish way of battling. Mastery allows the user to simultaneously fire multiple arrows with any technique that does not specifically state otherwise, and allows the Arrow Creation technique to create up to three arrows at once with no increase in cost.

PA: Vitality: Bukijutsu techniques refund cost equivalent to two ranks lower (E-C refund 5, B refunds 10, A refunds 20 and S refunds 40) if the user has trained in the weapon's respective formless style bracket.

PA: Army of One: Through training, Axel has learned to self Korabo his elements in complex and spiritual bukijutsu techniques at one rank lower cost.

Azeiel The Risen

NecroPlant

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:06 pm
                                                                            Tsᴜᴋɪᴋᴏ Aᴋᴀʜɪɴᴀ
                                                                            Yᴏᴜʀ ғᴀᴛᴇ ɪs ᴡʀɪᴛᴛᴇɴ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs xxx ᴛʜᴇ sᴘᴇᴇᴅ ᴅᴇᴍᴏɴ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛᴀᴋɪɢᴀᴋᴜʀᴇ

Tsukiko was alarmed to see Selina disperse into flower petals and escape. When the kage didn't express any worry, she assumed that that must be typical for Selina. Despite what they'd just experienced, Tsukiko was still strangers with all of them save Hachiro. It was part of the territory that came with being an outsider - she was native to the Hidden Waterfall, not the Hidden Cloud.

"If that is the case, then I'll abide by your wishes." She bowed her head respectfully, then moved to another floor of the dojo for safe practice. She wasn't ready to rest just yet- she couldn't escape the feeling that she'd fall asleep and never want to wake up.

Tsukiko pulled herself into a suitable boxing position, arms up. She didn't have much practice making fists, having little reason to fight as a child under the Hoshi teachings. She imagined an opponent coming at her and feinted a strike. With probably too much force, she shot her other fist forward for a heavier punch.
                                                                            [ X | Resu Tame Taibu | Simple ]

Tsukiko lined herself up with an actual dummy so she had something more reliable to count on. She made another fist with her right hand and focused chakra to her knuckles. She aimed a few heavy punches at the dummy to get used to the motion. Just before the last punch landed, she expended the chakra stored in her knuckles, leaving a cut on the dummy.
                                                                            [ X | Rosutoai | Complex ]

Time for a genuine stance. Boxers had a variety of moves, many of which could be helpful with other fighting styles. But she was personally a big fan of their flexible stances that allowed for a variety of follow-ups. She pushed herself onto her tippy toes, making her tall self appear even taller; then, she held her forearms up to protect her fist.
                                                                            [ D | Juuryou no Yorokobi | Simple ]

She held the stance, peering at the dummy from between her balled up fists. She narrowed her eyes, pumping herself up for the hook move. She swung her right foot upwards, hooking her foot at the dummy's plain neck, then brought her foot downwards so that the dummy bowed from its holster towards the ground.
                                                                            [ X | Tsuyoi Senkou | Simple ]

She brought her leg back down, took a breath. Her heart was racing from the exertion. It reminded her of the last time it raced, when she remembered Hachiro and Ada. She took a breath. Seizan. She raised her foot into the air, above the dummy.

They were still there, watching the Battalion. She rested her foot on the dummy's shoulder. They were hopefully still alive to watch, that was. With long range weapons like that... it would make sense that they could see far away too, in order to make precise strikes. She lifted her foot up from the dummy in order to drop it down harshly, as the move was intended to do.
                                                                            [ X | Kire Ono | Simple ]

She took a sharp breath. They stayed to gather information in the hopes that one detail they could capture could save the village. That it would save just one life, add one more day to someone's calendar. One less funeral, at the risk of both of their own. Courage, is what they call that.

Or maybe it's stupidity. She imagined that the dummy dove at her, trying to grapple at her hips. She raised her foot quickly, making a sharp kick at the plain dummy's ribs. Then she did it again. Then again. Stupid! Stupid! Hachiro was gonna die out there like a complete fool!
                                                                            [ X | Keai | Simple ]

She hissed her exhales out from between clenched teeth. What kinda pride drove someone to such idiocy? To stay behind what were essentially enemy lines in just the hopes of discovering something important. If there were more, if they were the first or last Battalion, if Seizan was on the war path or the objective itself... God, it sickened her. She clenched her fists.

She glared at the dummy like it could catch on fire from her gaze. She imagined the dummy was some faceless UHV soldier. She hadn't gotten a good look at the army - just seen the magnitude, really - but she could imagine. Her mind was her enemy, and so was the dummy, now. She worried her bottom lip as she pictured, at first, some gargoyle-adjacent enemy.

She forced herself to turn it into a person. Demonizing humans would only force her to stay with naive views - 'no person could do such a thing / these atrocities were committed by monsters' - no, she wouldn't fall for such a trap. It would encourage her to trust everyone, and she couldn't afford that any more. Anyone could be a 'monster'. She narrowed her eyes at the human-ish dummy and imagined it lunging at her again.

She put a forearm out to block such a move, then moved that very arm forward a foot. She tossed her arm back so her elbow crashed into the dummy's featureless head. UHV! UHV! UHV! She struck it again and again with her elbow. Anybody could be UHV. Anyone could be a soldier, looking to destroy everything she'd ever known.
                                                                            [ X | Hyoushi Tentou | Simple ]

Tsukiko took a step back from the dummy, clenching and unclenching her fists. God, the things she'd seen. People had really done that. Her next exhale was more of a choked sob, but she quickly sucked in a sharp breath and brought a hand to her mouth to prevent another sob from escaping. No. She wasn't allowed to cry - not until she fixed this.

She removed her hand when she felt it was safe. She licked her lips, forced her arms all the way down to her sides. She didn't need to be coddled. She squared her shoulders, set her eyes on the dummy. Using what speed she already possessed, she rushed past the dummy's static location.

She moved to the side at the last second. In her mind, it was a glorious battle with a soldier that couldn't hope to keep track of her. She brought her palm up but mis-timed her attack and swung at air instead of the bald head. She willed herself not to get angry, despite the fact that she wanted nothing more than to rip the soldier-dummy to absolute shreds.

She returned to her original spot. She had the reflexes to match her speed with this, she knew it. She rushed past him, spinning around in the air and slamming the back of his head with her palm. The dummy lurched forward as she continued moving backwards. She skidded to an easy spot and rested her hands on her hips.
                                                                            [ X | Assai Hiza | Simple]

She closed her eyes and tried to find her center. After a few minutes of standing still and breathing, she failed to find it. She exhaled bitterly and reached for one of her kunai. She walked with it held over her heart until she was at the end of the room. She turned and faced the dummy on the opposite wall. She threw the kunai diagonally at the right far corner where Chi was resting. Halfway in its arc, she used her fuuton chakra to force it to go in the perpendicular internal direction, landing smack-dab at the corner to the far left.
                                                                            [ E | Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ] ]

She glanced over at her partner, who was still wrapped up, cozy, and resting. She turned back to the kunai in the corner, and made a hand seal. A gust of wind was generated at the corner she stared at, working to dislodge the kunai. A focused effort finally moved it off the wall, and another gust carried all the way to her feet, where she could lean down and grab it.
                                                                            [ E | Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ] ]

Tsukiko took a deep breath and held it. Then she threw the kunai at the same corner again. This time, she used the previous technique to launch it directly back at herself. She then exhaled the breath she was holding with a proper amount of chakra, which formed a shield of wind that deflected the kunai easily.
                                                                            [ D | Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ] ]

Tsukiko dispersed the shield. Then she reiterated the previous practice so another kunai was flying straight at her. She made a series of hand seals similar to those required for shushin. However, the fuuton element was utilized this time and allowed a gust of wind to expend from where she just was, as well as shoot her into the air, so she could touch the ceiling before falling back down.
                                                                            [ D | Fuuton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Wind Release: Instant Movement Technique ] ]

Repetition was the key to success, it seemed. Once Tsukiko landed on the floor again, she reiterated the same practice with the kunai. She made her hand seals as quickly as she could so that the wind around her would move defensively. The wind spun around and deflected the kunai far to her left. The tornado itself was sturdy.

She was amused by the wind moving around her. It nipped at her pony tail and made her feel giddy inside. This was the 'ninja magic' she'd been entranced with since she was a toddler, since she was an apprentice merchant and had met many shinobi that could impress her with fuuton skills. Her attention was brought back to reality with the previous kunai was picked up like debris in the tornado; she took that as a sign to disperse the wind technique.
                                                                            [ C | Kaze no Yoroi [ Armor of Wind ] ]

Resu Tame Taibu
                                                                            Rank: X :: Simple
                                                                            Description: The user feints with a quick jab with the front fist as the enemy closes in, then follows it up with a devastating heavy punch. The second punch gains one descriptive rank per rank against opponents who either flinched in response to, or were struck by, the initial feint.

Rosutoai
                                                                            Rank: X :: Complex
                                                                            Description: Focusing chakra into just their knuckles, the user will lean into a heavy punch and release the chakra at the point of impact. Any target struck by the chakra outburst suffers cuts and bruising as a result.

Juuryou no Yorokobi
                                                                            Rank: D :: Simple
                                                                            Description: A very basic stance that is nonetheless very effective. The user raises their fists up to protect their head and balances on the balls of their feet, making them ready to either kick or punch at a moment’s notice. Grants a moderate increase to strength to any punching or kicking techniques used after a kicking or punching technique, respectively. Upkeep cost is paid every other post.

Tsuyoi Senkou
                                                                            Description: The user swings his leg upward, hooks their foot behind the target’s head, and then drives the target’s head into the ground. Is treated as complex against unarmored or lightly armored opponents.

Kire Ono
                                                                            Description: The user raises their leg up high, then drops their heel down on the target’s head or shoulders. Reduces the target’s strength by one descriptive rank per rank for one post per the user's body rank.

Keai
                                                                            Description: A kicking to the side, used as a counterattack. Gains two descriptive ranks in Speed per rank of a technique that just struck the user.

Hyoushi Tentou
                                                                            Description: A combined offensive and defensive technique. The user first catches or deflects an incoming physical attack, then responds with an elbow to the enemy’s head. Is treated as spiritual when interacting with techniques.

Assai Hiza
                                                                            Description: The user will rush toward an enemy, then move to the side at the last moment. From this position, the user then strikes the back of the enemy’s head with the palm. Gains a mild increase to speed per rank. Targets that take damage from this technique lose one activation on their next post.

Tobidougu Soujuu no Jutsu [ Projectile Control Technique ]
                                                                            Rank: E
                                                                            Official Description: Utilizing power over the wind, the user can control thrown objects.
                                                                            Guild Description: A basic skill for those learning to master the art of wind control. The user can utilize his or her powers over wind to aid the speed and trajectory of his or her projectile, or even redirect objects thrown at them, assuming no chakra or stamina was used to throw the item.

Toridashi Kaze no Jutsu [ Retrieving Wind Technique ]
                                                                            Rank: E
                                                                            Official Description: A technique that utilizes wind to pull objects toward the user.
                                                                            Guild Description: After creating a small gust of wind, the user utilizes it to pull nearby small objects toward him or her. This technique has a weight limit of five [5] pounds (2.5kg)

Kaze no Bouseki Tate [ Spinning Shield of Winds ]
                                                                            Rank: D
                                                                            Official Description: The user expels Chakra to cause the wind to spin rapidly in a circular motion, creating a shield.
                                                                            Guild Description: Instead of deflecting attacks, the shield will reflect whatever was thrown at it back toward the enemy at the same speed it was fired. Only works on projectiles and Ninjutsu C-Ranked and under. he user can keep the shield going for an upkeep of half the original cost, however techniques and projectiles they use will be deflected back at them as well.

Fuuton: Shunshin no Jutsu [ Wind Release: Instant Movement Technique ]
                                                                            Rank: D
                                                                            Official Description: Nearly exactly like the Maruton version of Shunshin no Jutsu, this one lifts the user into the air, allowing for atmospheric travel for the same distance. Releases a small burst of air upon use, pushing back projectiles thrown at the user.
                                                                            Guild Description: See Official Description. Usable thrice per battle, including the other versions of Shunshin.

Kaze no Yoroi [ Armor of Wind ]
                                                                            Rank: C
                                                                            Official Description: The user creates a spinning tornado around himself or herself to defend against attacks.
                                                                            Guild Description: The wind forms a circle around the user ten feet in diameter and picks up debris and projectiles in addition to acting as armor for the user. Projectile Ninjutsu B-Rank and below, and Shinobi are repelled. The wind armor lasts for five [5] posts.

chakra: 295/295
                                                                            stamina: 285/285
                                                                            ryo: 1200
                                                                            ac: 1600
                                                                            jutsu active:
                                                                            mission active:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 5:57 pm
    User Image Upon arriving at the dojo Mizuki found Shiro pretty much right where she had left him a couple of days ago. He really did favorite hanging out at the dojo. Although now it seemed as if he had some sort of new friend. A cute one at that. "Mmmm hey Daddy~" the green haired vixen called out to get the two men's attention. Having not heard a word of what they'd been saying she was walking in rather blind, that being said any amount of privacy or freedom from interruption was tossed out the window when they decided to chat in the general space of the dojo. "Mission's done, nothing eventful happened so it was pretty vanilla honestly."

""

◆¦ CHAKRAx 775/ 775 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 375/ 375 x ◆¦ RYOx 5,450 x ◆¦ ACx 15,825
    ◆¦ SENSOR / MEDICx ◆¦ B-RANK x ◆¦ GENINx ◆¦ KUMOGAKUREx
    xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
        Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
        Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
        Learning Nin, gen, and eseijutsu require 3 post less.

Immune to Frostbite
        Mist Vision

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned

Azeiel The Risen
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Quote:
    Rocket Punches
    Quote:

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
    • Beta Citizen 0
    • Beta Gaian 0
    • Beta Contributor 0

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Treasure Hunter 100
    • Launch Party 100
    PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 6:28 pm
    User ImageUser Image

___Kaneo yawned and stretched as he stopped next to Mizuki. A hand ran casually through his light hair, mussing it up slightly before he settled into a relaxed pose, weight shifted onto one leg. "Same on my end. Nothing to report except a completed mission." Considering as they hadn't even gotten so much as a whiff of enemy activity, the man had to admit he wondered why Shiro had been so intent on them handling this mission. Perhaps it made sense for the mission to Raijin, but he couldn't think of a reason that the workers would need an escort across tightly held ground except that maybe the Raikage had thrown him a bone out of pity. His internal monologue mustered little more than a shrug though, and he simply set about waiting for a response of sorts.

¦Chakra - 460/460¦ Stamina - 240/240
    ¦D-Rank¦Genin¦Kumogakure

Base D.R.
    ┌───────────────────────────────────────┐
    +0 Strength || +5 Speed || +4 Reflex || +0 Fortitude
    └───────────────────────────────────────┘

Activations Used

Activation 1
    Rank
    Activation DR: [ +0 Strength || + 0 Speed || +0 Reflex || +0 Fortitude ] ↵

Activation 2
    Rank

Activation 3
    Rank

Non-Activation Techs Used

Combat Inventory
    15 x Kunai
    10 x Shuriken
    1 x Communicator [ Jacket Collar ]
    1 x Chakra Steel Katana
    1 x Chakra Steel Knife [ Traded 1 chakra steel katana, and surplus Com Unit, for this plus ryo difference ]
    1 x Pair of Silent Sole Footware
    1 x Island Attire Airy

Combat Relevant Passives

Inception
    Add Touch universal sense to any technique, treat Sight universal sense of techniques as 1 rank higher.

Mystic Hero
    Cast ninjutsu of your current rank without handseals/signs as long as a weapon is in hand.

Master Manipulator
    Increases Inception's sense addition feature by 1, allowing Kaneo to add Chakra universal sense to any technique.

Simple Play
    +2 Reflex D.R.

Knife Toss
    +1 Reflex D.R.

Knife Stances
    Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly (+2) increased.

Artless Draw
    Slightly (+1) increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.

Naomi Tenshu

Azeiel The Risen

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 7:06 pm

User ImageUser Image
  • boo boo booBLOOP_ BLoOp_ bLoOp
    ´¯`·.¸¸.->Tōsokurui Ashikoki Hojo <-.¸¸.·´¯`·.
    pup pup pup´¯`·.¸¸.->I'm not squidding around here...<-.¸¸.·´¯`·. 
    pup pup pupNothing is ever just black and white.

~Current Theme Music~:Buoyant Boogie- Splatoon 2

"Likewise the inventory is secured and accounted for bloop. All within the protection of the tip." a head peering out from the ground none other than Toso's for another unexpected appearance. Although Mizuki would have likely felt the rapidly moving ground traveling squid as he applied little to disguising his approach. It was a clean cut mission with little complications. "Total inventory of the spear was submitted to the the office for review bloop. I'm not one for crowds so do seek me out if I'm required."

Should Axel still be around the half sunken head of Toso in the ground would provide him a nod. Acknowledging should he desire to catch up later he was now available. He'd then sink back into the ground and reemerge, where he'd reemerge though would still be within the dojo. The former room he'd trained in once before was now occupied. But he could only see the individuals skin color and back. Toso would then jump to conclusions. The village didn't have many dark-skinned shinobi...at least not may that showed it. So instinctively after just having been reunited with one old friend Toso jumped the gun and immediately assumed albeit perhaps racially biased that it was another old friend.

"Ah Miko-nee, I'm running into a lot of familiar faces today bloop. Hmmmm. You seemed to have gained weight this last year. Bloop. You ought to be careful you know as my father says a man only likes the tops of muffins only on muffins bloop." Then placing a tentacle on his chin "or maybe that was my mother bloop. Do you know Axel-nii is back. We should all have a get together. bloop."

Chakra:600/600❞ ·.¸¸.-> Stamina:580/580❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ammunition: /0,❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ryo: (Claimed/Unclaimed) 880/1880 ❞ ·.¸¸.-> Ac:15550/15550

De-Buffs:

❞ ·.¸¸.-;Buffs<-.¸¸.·´❞

○ Modoro Gumo: Marbled: +0.2 Reflex, +0.2 Speed
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Reflex Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ○ Jiyūgata Senpū Passive: Speed Bonus: 0.5
                                                                  ❞ ·.¸¸.->Passives<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  • Kanboku(Formless Style) Post reduction +2 > B +3 > C
                                                                  • Kanboku(Ink Based Chakra Cost) Reduced by ½ to a minimum of 5
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Ink & Brush Based Techniques Cost [10] less to cast
                                                                  • Art of the Bloop: Every other Technique Costs [5] more to cast
                                                                  • Santa's Knowledge 2: Ninjutsu Post reduction +2
                                                                  • Class Bukijutsu Post reduction +3
                                                                  • Class Bloodline Post reduction +3 {Applies to All Training}
                                                                  • Squid At Heart: Post Reduction +1 For Hojo Clan Inking Methods/Blends
                                                                  • Multi-Jointed: Can contort body seamlessly for disturbing outcomes.
                                                                  • Endai Ika [ Far Reaching Squid ]: As if cracking a whip, the Hojo clan member is able to outstretch his arms up to 10 yards (30 Feet).

❞ ·.¸¸.->Disciplines<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  •Blood Bender: User receives an additional 3 custom bloodline techniques. To clarify, these are custom techniques that must involve and utilize the character's bloodline. +1 Locked Formless Slot

•Mystic Hero: The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at genin, C at chunnin, B at Jounin, A at Konin, and S at Sannin. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.

❞ ·.¸¸.-Techniques Used<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ

❞ ·.¸¸.->Equipment<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  ~Head~
                                                                  ΦUzumaki Mask: Giant Squid: Soft Physical C / Hard Physical C {Windy Marble: Allows manifest to breath air}
                                                                  ~Body~
                                                                  ΦKitai no Ito: Gahaku Tengoku Heiki {Total Scroll holding Capacity : 160 - 120 = 40 Remaining Estimated Capacity}
                                                                  [Contents]:
                                                                  Φ Wire 30 Yards
                                                                  Φ Suiton Brush
                                                                  Φ Normal Brush x2
                                                                  Φ 2x X-ray lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Night lenses [In Case]
                                                                  Φ 2x Light Diffraction Lenses [Equipped]
                                                                  Φ[Original Coat] {Arsenal of The Sleight of Hand:Empty}
                                                                  Φ Empty Expansions Paper [4] {Paper}
                                                                  Φ [10 Moderate Food Pills]
                                                                  Φ Modoro Gumo
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scroll: #1 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #2 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls: #3 (Capacity -40)
                                                                  ~Hands~
                                                                  ΦRight Ring Finger: Sumi-Bozu {Equipped}
                                                                  ΦChakra Dispersal Gloves : {Equipped}
                                                                  ~Waist~
                                                                  Φ Belt of Assorted Inks contained in flasks
                                                                  •Moth Blend x2
                                                                  •Slippery Blend x2
                                                                  •Mending Blend x2
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #4
                                                                  •Jonin Scroll #5
                                                                  ~Scrolls~
                                                                  Φ Jonin Scrolls x5:
                                                                  1-[Contents]:
                                                                  •Marbled Strawberry Ice Cream [x1 Quart]
                                                                  •Island Sundae [x1]
                                                                  •Canvas Tents [x2]
                                                                  2-[Contents]:Nature Summoning Water: S
                                                                  3-[Contents]:
                                                                  4-[Contents]:
                                                                  5-[Contents]:
                                                                  ~Feet~
                                                                  Φ Silent Soles

❞ ·.¸¸.->Trivia<-.¸¸.·´❞
                                                                  Φ Hojo Clan Ink can only be removed with hot/boiling water.
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Brush: Rank A
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Mental: Rank B
                                                                  Φ Locked Formless Style Soft Physical: Rank B
                                                                  Φ 5' 9/175.3 cm : 172lbs/78 kg : A.k.A~Monochrome Squid

Azeiel The Risen
                                                                  time and timor
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Rexnov
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:
                                                                  Quote:

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

Ephemeral Ozymandias

Obsessive Prophet

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 5:55 am
    User Image User Image
    __ Once Kenshin delivered the raikage's orders and his own report to the KPD headquarters he walked straight back to the dojo. Upon reentering he looked towards Shiro and gave him a nod indicating that martial law was now in place in Kumogakure. Immediately he walked into a training area in order to privately train some new gentle fist technique ideas. He was still within earshot for when the raikage wanted to move out to Seizan.

Kenshin stood in front of a dummy with detailed tenketsu points as his byakugan stared deeply into it. He began by meditatively breathing in and out and focusing on the chakra in his own tenketsu. This access was similar to rotation which he learned earlier.
    Training: Heavenly Armor (Custom) (A-Rank) (1/4)
    Intermediate Training: Meditate (1/4)

As he took his stance he continued his breathing as he felt his chakra flow through the gates and tenketsu. He closed his eyes as he exercised the chakra flow. He felt the flow of chakra begin to intensify.
    Training: Heavenly Armor (Custom) (A-Rank) (2/4)
    Intermediate Training: Meditate (2/4)

He moved his palms in a circular and rhythmic fashion while practicing his footwork. He gained greater control over his tenketsu. Kenshin felt his internal energies of chakra and stamina improve.
    Training: Heavenly Armor (Custom) (A-Rank) (3/4)
    Intermediate Training: Meditate (3/4)

Now he started to push the chakra out of the tenketsu in order to coat his skin. His breathing became more intense and less rhythmic as he felt the chakra leave his skin. Eventually, he looked down and noticed an armor of swirling chakra covering his body.
    Training: Heavenly Armor (Custom) (A-Rank) (4/4)
    Intermediate Training: Meditate (4/4)

Kenshin dispelled the armor and adjusted his stance for training the next technique, Heavenly Push. He resumed his breathing and chakra movement and resettlement. This time he wanted to force a wave of chakra out of one side of his body.
    Training: Heavenly Push (Custom) (A-Rank) (1/4)
    Intermediate Training: Meditate (1/4)

He continued his breathing as he moved the chakra in the tenketsu towards the front of his body. He then resettled the chakra in his stomach and focused further on the tenketsu. Kenshin concentrated his tenketsu and chakra movement further.
    Training: Heavenly Push (Custom) (A-Rank) (2/4)
    Intermediate Training: Meditate (2/4)

Kosei continued his breathing and chakra movement. Now he started rotating his palms in a consistent movement similar to taichi. He felt the chakra within him resettle.
    Training: Heavenly Push (Custom) (A-Rank) (3/4)
    Intermediate Training: Meditate (3/4)

Now it was time for him to release the chakra that was building up and resettling. With greater concentration, he felt it start to leave the front of his body. Suddenly, a wave of chakra pushed the dummy in front of him a considerable distance back.
    Training: Heavenly Push (Custom) (A-Rank) (4/4)
    Intermediate Training: Meditate (4/4)

Kenshin focused now heavily on his gentle fist stance. He wanted to create a way to improve his gentle fist strikes with vibrating chakra. He focused heavily on his palms as he struck the dummy before him.
    Training: Vibrating Gentle Fist (Custom) (A-Rank) (1/4)
    Intermediate Training: Performance (1/4)

He continued to strike the dummy in order to perform the technique. He felt the chakra in his fingers begin to vibrate slightly. This slight vibration made little difference so he continued to focus.
    Training: Vibrating Gentle Fist (Custom) (A-Rank) (2/4)
    Intermediate Training: Performance (2/4)

With Kenshin's focus on the chakra on his fingers increasing in efficiency so did he strikes. He wielded the gentle fist with incredible precision and grace. With improved focus he felt the chakra vibrate more strongly.
    Training: Vibrating Gentle Fist (Custom) (A-Rank) (3/4)
    Intermediate Training: Performance (3/4)

He continued to perform the gentle fist moves with considerable skill. The chakra in his fingers was now vibrating violently. With each strike, he noticed he was wearing the dummy down more and more.
    Training: Vibrating Gentle Fist (Custom) (A-Rank) (4/4)
    Intermediate Training: Performance (4/4)

Now he wanted to be able to perform mixing wind chakra with the gentle fist. He focused an incredible amount of chakra into his right hand. He focused with intensity as he allowed the chakra to flow through. Kenshin took a strong stance in front of a dummy at a semi-long range.
    Training: Tornado Palm (Custom) (A-Rank) (1/4)
    Intermediate Training: Performance (1/4)

He began working on his footwork and continually aiming towards the dummy. He had to remain on his toes if he was planning on releasing a tornado palm. Kenshin focused on his target while allowing the chakra to flow.
    Training: Tornado Palm (Custom) (A-Rank) (2/4)
    Intermediate Training: Performance (2/4)

Kosei now extended his right arm and lined up his palm with the enemy's silhouette. He felt the wind chakra begin to materialize around his hand. It certainly began to feel quite breezy.
    Training: Tornado Palm (Custom) (A-Rank) (3/4)
    Intermediate Training: Performance (3/4)

Now he would be able to truly perform this technique as the wind chakra formed a tornado around his hand. Suddenly he released the tornado as it wrapped around the dummy. It attacked the dummy's tenketsu before dissipating.
    Training: Tornado Palm (Custom) (A-Rank) (4/4)
    Intermediate Training: Performance (4/4)

Kenshin would now focus the chakra control in his hands. In this case, he might be able to form fine chakra needles. He continued to focus on his hands at the chakra flowed.

Training: Righteous Judgement (Custom) (A-Rank) (1/4)

He was able to form and throw about five needles as a start. They each successfully managed to block a tenketsu point upon landing. This was a good start to his training.

Training: Righteous Judgement (Custom) (A-Rank) (2/4)

Kenshin then held out both hands and fired out about twenty chakra needles. They whizzed through the air and struck the tenketsu on the dummy. There was a successful blockage.

Training: Righteous Judgement (Custom) (A-Rank) (3/4)

He was getting very close now. He breathed in deeply and exhaled as he released one hundred and twenty-eight needles. They all then struck a dummy and blocked every single tenketsu point.

Training: Righteous Judgement (Custom) (A-Rank) (4/4)

Kenshin now wanted to create a technique that would make it easier to arrest criminals. He wondered if there was a way to paralyze muscles through the gentle fist. He began by taking the proper stance and practicing the formations.
    Training: Divine Detainment (Custom) (A-Rank) (1/4)

Now he began by stretching his arms. Then he took several jabs at the dummy standing in front of him. He now focused on implanting chakra into the muscles to inhibit their movement. He targeted large muscle groups with his byakugan.
    Training: Divine Detainment (Custom) (A-Rank) (2/4)

Kenshin continued to hit the dummy with precision targeting the tenketsu in the muscles. With multiple jabbing strikes, he continued to improve his form. He breathed deeply as he continued his series of hits.
    Training: Divine Detainment (Custom) (A-Rank) (3/4)

He found now that the muscles in the dummy were starting to lock up. He continued with about sixty-four quick jabs. Finally, he noticed that all of the muscles were locked up for an easy detainment.
    Training: Divine Detainment (Custom) (A-Rank) (4/4)

Kenshin now wanted to create a technique that would allow him to turn the tenketsu against someone. "What if when I hit a tenketsu point then the chakra will shoot out of their body like a bullet?" He wondered if this was possible as he assumed the gentle fist stance.

Training: Gentle Lunge (Custom) (A-Rank) (1/4)

He started striking and lunging towards the tenketsu and trying to force the chakra to come out of the other end. Kenshin stretched his arms and continued to jab at the tenketsu. He had now mastered the forms as always.

Training: Gentle Lunge (Custom) (A-Rank) (2/4)

Kenshin continued his series of strikes on every tenketsu point that he could see with his byakugan. He began breathing heavily as he continued to strike the dummy. His fingers continued to deeply pierce various chakra points.

Training: Gentle Lunge (Custom) (A-Rank) (3/4)

Kenshin kept imagining the men from the UHV battalion were the dummies he was hitting. This revived his energy as he kept pushing himself to hit harder. Eventually, he managed to pierce a chakra point and force a bullet of chakra out of the other end.

Training: Gentle Lunge (Custom) (A-Rank) (4/4)

The next technique was slightly more dynamic, having Kenshin crouch down into a readied position when he found a taijutsu instruction. The instructor had each student hold this crouched position until all were low enough to begin execution. As the technique was demonstrated, Kenshin observed that he wanted to do a swift uppercut from this position that involved disrupting an opponent's motion. The instructor used a senior student to demonstrate, knocking him several feet into the air. As Kenshin repeated this technique and executed it time after time to ensure his first attempts at it were not incorrect he began to feel more confident in his abilities.
    Again Kenshin swung. Left and right his fist punched through the air, to which then he added in another kick for good measure. It was imperative to train every aspect of his body. His arms rose to block and from the shielded position he fired off a few jabs. He was ready to fight and become a warrior for Kumo.

Hard Physical A-Rank Training 5/5

Before he mastered more of the rapier, however, Kenshin secured the weapon on his belt and began to move around. He practiced dodging, shifting himself suddenly from left to right. He moved suddenly from left to right in order to successfully dodge. After he was sure that he had the basics down, he moved onto the next task.

Kenshin wanted to double his chances of dodging. He practiced dodging, shifting himself suddenly from left to right. He moved suddenly from left to right in order to successfully dodge. He also practiced dodge rolls like that one boy with the really big key. After he was sure that he had the basics down, he moved onto the next task.

Parrying was an important part of combat. Since Kenshin was not strong enough to overpower an opponent, he had to learn to let the object be deflected. Kenshin practiced with a kunai deflecting kunai launched at him. He then bent his knees and imaged an enemy slamming down with a massive sword upon Kenshin. Kenshin allowed the imaginary strike to slide down the path of the kunai to his right side.

Once again Kenshin wanted to practice parrying. Since Kenshin was not strong enough to overpower an opponent, he really had to learn to let the object be deflected. Kenshin practiced with a kunai deflecting kunai launched at him. He then bent his knees and imaged an enemy slamming down with a massive sword upon Kenshin. Kenshin allowed the imaginary strike to slide down the path of the kunai to his right side.

His final trick was to master the art of throwing. Kenshin practiced for hours throwing his kunai. When it hit the target he would call it back with the wind retrieval technique and practice again. Again and again, he practiced his throw, perfecting his aim and his speed as he did so. Once he was confident in the speed which he threw the kunai, he placed it in his pouch and wrapped around his body so that the majority of the length was wrapped around his arms, while his left hand held the weighted end, while with his right hand held the sickle by the handle.

Soft Physical A-Rank Training: 5/5

Once Kenshin completed his training he heard an announcement to go to the village plaza at once. Immediately he moved out.

Enter/Exit

×TITLE: Genin】○【RANK: C】○【CHAKRA: 450 || 450】○【STAMINA: 420 || 420
    Technique Used:
    • [ Technique Name ]
    ___○ [ Rank ]
    Technique Active:
    • [ Technique Name ]
    ___○ [ Rank ]
    Byakugan Status:
    • Active

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:01 pm
    User ImageUser Image

As Mizuki and Kaneo gave their reports alongside Tosa he nodded,"Well done. That mission wasn't glorious but, you handled it seriously none the less and that speaks volumes." Gesturing to both Mizuki and Kaneo he continued,"Meet Axel Storn. He was exiled during my time as a Gennin. Right at the beginning if memory serves me. Now he is back." Facing the man he continued,"Thats a decent answer but the question is, which country, yours or mine. That being said, if you want to re-enter service, then I will allow it. However I do not tolerate disrespect, disloyalty, or disobedience." Facing Mizuki he nodded,"See Shizuku after this. She has paperwork for you to fill out." Returning his attention to all three equally he continued,"You however will be placed under Mizuki's command, as a gennin. Mizuki your being promoted and placed in command of squad three. You, Kaneo, Axel. Kaneo you will serve as her second, if you continue to prove yourself you will be promoted as well. But I leave the exact criteria to you, Mizuki. That being said, I need your team rested and battle ready. Spread the word to have everyone meet up in the plaza two hours from now. I mean everyone. Shinobi civilians, soldiers. Anbu will remain at their posts though."

▬ ▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Current Stats

Current Bonuses
                                                            None Currently

Mission Title [ Rank ]
                                                            - Objectives
                                                            - Go
                                                            - Here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Jutsu decription here

Naomi Tenshu
                                                      Rexnov
                                                      Rocket Punches
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:
                                                      Quote:

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
    • Millionaire 200
    • Hygienic 200
    • Cat Fancier 100

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
    • Hygienic 200
    • Gaian 50
    PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 1:55 pm
    Axel Storn

As Mizuki spoke from behind Axel, she caught him by surprise, he wasn’t expecting anyone to interrupt them, and the fact that she did, and the way she did it, ticked him off, but he said nothing. He stole a glance of her from the corner or his eye and stood sideways, to allow this new Raikage to get a good look at her, since he assumed, and his assumptions that Shiro would address her first, cutting their conversation short. That wasn’t exactly what happened though. He introduced the two of them, and informed Axel that he would be placed in her squad, and that he would be demoted to genin, or promoted, technically speaking, since he had been exiled and stripped of all rank. He gave this green haired woman a curt nod, acknowledging her. “Raikage…” Axel said, trying to find the correct way to call him. Shiro was out of the question, he didn’t know the man, he didn’t even call Kaileer that, after he figured out the man was the raikage, and adding any honorary titles to his name just felt out of place, so Raikage would do. “Our countries are one and the same, unless you hail from a land other than this.” The line could be interpreted as a subtle jab, but he, for once, meant no disrespect in his words. “Let me add,” the redhead added quickly, “if you read my file, and I’m assuming that Kaileer kept a file of with personality and such, and if he did, you know that of those three things, I can only assure you the second consistently, the third sparingly, and the first one rarely.” He breathed in and out tensely. This wasn’t going too well, he figured, but there was no point in stopping now that he had gotten this far. He was going to be honest with Shiro and hope that it would get him far. “With that said though, I am thankful for the opportunity you have granted me, Lord Raikage. I do not intend to let you down.”

Axel bowed before him slightly, and then turned to Mizuki. “Mizuki,” he hesitated for a moment, looking at the newly promoted woman. “If you don’t mind, I would like to get some training done before going to the plaza, unless you have something you’d like me to do.”

Stats:

OOC:

Total Chakra Spent:
    Total Stamina Spent:

Technique Used:

Azeiel The Risen

Naomi Tenshu

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games