Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:55 pm
Daemon hung his head in guilt. "Yeah, and I'm still the one that helped break her and turn out the way she is now..."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 9:57 pm
"If we can find out more, we can probably find a way to fix that. Or at least, convince her to go to therapy of some sort." Larai suggested, pausing her reading for a moment to smile at Daemon. "Of course, this will all have to be as we search for a way to escape and keep ourselves from getting killed. But we could probably do it."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:02 pm
"I'd like to point out the rest of the diaries around here, judging by all the locked books. I'm sure the other volumes of her life would start to spin more of the story." Daemon said, morbid curiosity mixed with a glimmer of hope that there was some sanity in Milly somewhere to save driving him to reluctantly go for the other books.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:09 pm
"Then we read. As for our safety, shall I put up a barrier around the room and try to keep it up until we know enough to face her?" Larai offered. Of course, she was going to do this anyway, but she might as well offer a valid reason as to why Milly wouldn't be finding them just yet.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:11 pm
"Sure." Daemon said, getting up to collect the rest of the diaries before returning to get comfortable on the floor next to Larai. He didn't quite have the guts to read it all himself, so he let Larai continue to read them all.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:28 pm
Larai set up a barrier and held it to the best of her ability as she read. As the story went, Milly started off as a young and hopeful little girl with an absentee mother at best. Although Marianne held the best intentions, her addictions and 'duties' as a witch were too much for her to ignore. So instead, she often ended up ignoring Milly instead. When it was discovered that Marianne could no longer look after her, she reluctantly sent Milly to live with her father. According to the diaries, Milly had looked forward to meeting Daemon for so long. However, he was much different in person than what sort of hero her idle fancies conjured up in her little head. Try as she might, no matter what Milly did as she grew older, it never seemed to matter to Daemon. To make things worse, he was all she had. It was already confirmed that her mother was dead, she could never make any real friends, and the mistresses left her paranoid - after all, they only wanted her to like them in some vain attempt at earning Daemon's favor. After her father started attacking and attempting to at least mentally harm Van, he always ended up hurt pretty badly. Guess who it was who dragged him back and patched him up half of the time? If it wasn't her, it was a serving demon she sometimes had do it for her. Things got progressively worse, and Milly realised by now that it wasn't likely that she'd ever have the love she wanted from her father. That's when she started getting particularly rebellious. At one later point, she risked her life to ressurect Marianne - in hopes of having someone around that loved her. It certainly helped stave things off, but could not prevent the inevitable. Once Daemon made his threat, though, was clearly when she snapped. Milly just stopped caring about everything for awhile, and became utterly bitter towards him. Clear thought became a foreign concept, and psychotic moodswings were more prevalent than ever. When she ate the apple and when Daemon possessed the child inside, she took it as a chance to try and take hold of what she always wanted to have. Even if it was wrong, even it if was cruel, she no longer cared...

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:37 pm
((Hello Mr. Wall of Text. Please don't crush the Zelly? o.o ))

Daemon gripped his arms as Milly's words became more desperate. Everything he did, every little piece of emotional trouble he caused her had just been building up more and more, and suddenly it all came crashing back down on him as if a dam had broken. "So much for any hope of making things better...." he said as he ran a hand through his hair with a sigh once Larai was finished. "I don't know about you, but I don't think my saying 'I'm sorry' would make much of a difference here..."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:42 pm
{Sorry. Too much inspiration thar. >.<}

"No, a simple 'sorry' wouldn't be enough. That much was obvious from the start." Larai stated easilly, seeming oddly calm after having read all that. "However, she wouldn't still be holding onto you like this if there still wasn't something there. A few carefully placed words and a very complex 'sorry' could do wonders. Or at least, spare us from getting killed or beaten."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:50 pm
((It's fine, it just made me make a very Neo-esque "Woah." XD

You found a file: "Milly's Diary 2"
You found a file: "Milly's Diary 3"
You found another goddamn file: "Milly's Diary 4"))

"I know, but what do I say? Apologizing to you was one thing, you don't make me fear for my life." Daemon said shifting awkwardly. "There's probably just as good a chance she'll smack me around some more for thinking an apology would work."

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:56 pm
{The song "Please Don't Leave Me" by Pink seems to come to mind for Milly to me for some reason. XD}

"Offer her a gift, then. Something sentimental, though. Something you think just might be enough to calm her down." Larai suggested, trying to think of what might help. "Find some way to prove that your intention is genuine. She'll definately be mistrustful, maybe still violent, at first. But once she realises that there's no need to be that way, she'll calm down. Things can heal...even if only a little." she continued, offering Daemon a reassuring smile and a gentle hand over his.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:02 pm
((*pats itunes* See Zelly-pod? iTunes knows how to play music according to the situation. In fact, I hereby dub thee ZellyTunes. :3 ))

"You forget, I don't have any experience being a 'good' parent. I don't know what to say, what to give her, much less where I'd get her such a present. We're still trapped in here, remember?" Daemon said, moving his hand to grasp Larai's for comfort.

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:12 pm
"A present doesn't have to be a physical object. Any important sentimental gesture would do, just so long as it came from the heart. Cheesy, I know, but it's true." Larai replied in a soohing voice. "As for being a good parent, you'll learn some day. Whether it be on your own or with someone you love, you'll learn."

{iPods are so useful. I love mine lots.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 11:20 pm
((Make amends with the bitchpod?))

Daemon chuckled slightly. "That's still not terribly helpful. And yes, I'm well aware I'm being totally hopeless right now." he said before sighing slightly. "I'm a little jealous, to be honest. Your parents will never have to know what it's like to have their children hate them." Yes, he was stalling. He really didn't want to attempt to confront Milly until he had something resembling a plan.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 4:38 am
"What can I do to convince you that you will do just fine?" Larai asked, giving the serious gaze for once. "You know I'll heal you if you get even a scratch. You also know that I'll damn well make sure that we both get out of this just fine."

{That one is dead. I got a new one after accidentally breakin the bitchpod.}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:25 am
"You're right, you're right...." Daemon said with a sigh, his voice wavering in fear slightly. "Thanks." He then gave Larai a quick peck on the cheek and scampered away to deal with Milly before she could say anything.

((Yay?))

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games