Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 11:54 am
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I was praying things would be better for you...especially since you were off for a couple of days...

I am fine..just wish you were too....

Thanks, I'm alright. I'll cope.
Don't worry about me. D:

I'm glad you're well.
What have you been up to since I was gone?

you are telling a worrier not to worry.. that doesn't work very well....

well I did have a rough day yesterday...there was no way to get in touch with him to let him know that I will not be there tomorrow...I hate just not showing up and it weighed heavy on me...I wish I could have talked to him........

Heh, I know how that is... sweatdrop Sorry. >.<

Oh dear... Well, that's unfortunate...

don't be sorry..that is just the way I am...I am going to be sad and miss you when you are gone....

yeah...I hope he understands when I tell him why...I think he will....it is just the stress of it all is just to much....I am still so torn between him getting probation or the jail time...if he gets the jail time then it will mean I will have to make the trips to settle my father's estate...because it will fall on me instead of him and everything else....

Thanks...

I hope so too.

One mess always seems to lead right into anther, it seems. The human condition, I guess. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:05 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I was praying things would be better for you...especially since you were off for a couple of days...

I am fine..just wish you were too....

Thanks, I'm alright. I'll cope.
Don't worry about me. D:

I'm glad you're well.
What have you been up to since I was gone?

well I did have a rough day yesterday...there was no way to get in touch with him to let him know that I will not be there tomorrow...I hate just not showing up and it weighed heavy on me...I wish I could have talked to him........

don't be sorry..that is just the way I am...I am going to be sad and miss you when you are gone....

yeah...I hope he understands when I tell him why...I think he will....it is just the stress of it all is just to much....I am still so torn between him getting probation or the jail time...if he gets the jail time then it will mean I will have to make the trips to settle my father's estate...because it will fall on me instead of him and everything else....

Thanks...

I hope so too.

One mess always seems to lead right into anther, it seems. The human condition, I guess. >.<

your welcome

yeah

yeah...right..reminds me of a n old saying...oh what what a tangle web we weave when we first practice to deceive...he wove himself a tangled web and now because he got caught i am tangled in in too....if he gets the jail time he will spend the rest of his life in jail and it has not been the easiest on him so far.......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Thanks...

I hope so too.

your welcome

yeah

yeah...right..reminds me of a n old saying...oh what what a tangle web we weave when we first practice to deceive...he wove himself a tangled web and now because he got caught i am tangled in in too....if he gets the jail time he will spend the rest of his life in jail and it has not been the easiest on him so far.......

Ouch. >.<

Well, I hope everything works out for the best.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:08 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Thanks...

I hope so too.

your welcome

yeah

Ouch. >.<

what's the ouch for??

yeah....there is a lot of work left to do with my father's estate...and if he gets jail time that means selling the house and everything in it too....I guess that is why i want him to get probation.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 1:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Thanks...

I hope so too.

your welcome

yeah

Ouch. >.<

what's the ouch for??

yeah....there is a lot of work left to do with my father's estate...and if he gets jail time that means selling the house and everything in it too....I guess that is why i want him to get probation.....

Ouch as in, that's rough.

Estates are messy. Wills are messy. Families are messy. D:  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 2:33 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

Thanks...

I hope so too.

your welcome

yeah

Ouch. >.<

what's the ouch for??

yeah....

yeah...yeah...even though this one was suppose to be easy would have been done by now if this mess had not happened....they can be very messy....**frowns**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:09 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

your welcome

yeah

Ouch. >.<

what's the ouch for??

yeah....

yeah...yeah...even though this one was suppose to be easy would have been done by now if this mess had not happened....they can be very messy....**frowns**

Indeed. >.<  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:49 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

your welcome

yeah

Ouch. >.<

what's the ouch for??

yeah....

Indeed. >.<

yeah...gotta go for awhile been talked into playing zomg with family and a friend so I will talk at you later.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 3:58 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

what's the ouch for??

yeah....

Indeed. >.<

yeah...gotta go for awhile been talked into playing zomg with family and a friend so I will talk at you later.....

Okay, no problem. See ya.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:00 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

what's the ouch for??

yeah....

Indeed. >.<

Okay, no problem. See ya.

hi ya Kay...  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:01 pm
Skyailia
hi ya Kay...

Hello there.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:13 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

:::she snickers evilly::: well duhhh... i could never fit in with either order... both are the extremes of their beliefs and are filled with zealots all tryin to be better than their "brothers"..... and one side smells and the other tastes like road kill... rather gag if ya ask me,.. plus i could never conform to either side... their demads were rather... boring.... and neither side knows how to throw a party and have fun... lmfao...

yes they are... they just come from inside this hot headed soul... muahahahhaaa...

awww your doin it again... :::giggles evilly:::

Oh really... Might I inquire as to why you believe you wouldn't get along with the Sith? You practically come across as their poster child... xD

I disagree. .-.

It's just what my face looks like! Why are you so enamored with my face? emotion_0A0

the sith... you gotta be shittin me! :::rolls her eyes::: you really gotta be shittin me.. no you're tryin to insult me aint ya dude... :::she scowls foldin her arms over her chest:::.. the sith... uhmmm NO... poster child? dude im not laughin... you think im their poster child.. hell no.. i make no claims to that bunch of zealots! now i wanna vomit... gag... barf...

i disagree with ya... :::she snickers evilly as she spits more fire out at him:::

im not... its just you plaster so many on that it amuses me at the range of flat faces ya can give... :::laughs:::... and the frequency..... lol

I see a lot of whiny denial and not a single actual reason or answer to my question. lol

Of course you disagree with me disagreeing with you... :/

I always have a face. You always have a face. Almost everyone has a face or almost always has a face. .-.

oh go eat bird poop.... :::she scowls:::... im soo not feelin your words now dude... you really suck.... those damned sith are panseys... dealt with enough of them to know... and again they wouldnt know how to have fun if it stole their ship... :::giggles evilly then blinks innocently:::... hehehehee.. but that was sooo much fun... they'll never find the thing... lmfao...

yes i do... your point?

now there ill agree with ya... theres some of those critters out there that just make me wonder a bit... :::she things as she giggles evilly:::.. but theres that one that does taste like salmon and its definatly not gotta face.. lmfao...

Still not an answer in sight. lol

My point is it's redundant and pointless to tell someone who has told you that they disagree with you that you disagree with them.

:/

because your blind....

thats cool that you think that is redundent to disagree with you after stating that you disagree with me beccause I still fully agre with you that i disagree with you... smile

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:18 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
hi ya Kay...

Hello there.

how has your evening been??  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:22 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

the sith... you gotta be shittin me! :::rolls her eyes::: you really gotta be shittin me.. no you're tryin to insult me aint ya dude... :::she scowls foldin her arms over her chest:::.. the sith... uhmmm NO... poster child? dude im not laughin... you think im their poster child.. hell no.. i make no claims to that bunch of zealots! now i wanna vomit... gag... barf...

i disagree with ya... :::she snickers evilly as she spits more fire out at him:::

im not... its just you plaster so many on that it amuses me at the range of flat faces ya can give... :::laughs:::... and the frequency..... lol

I see a lot of whiny denial and not a single actual reason or answer to my question. lol

Of course you disagree with me disagreeing with you... :/

I always have a face. You always have a face. Almost everyone has a face or almost always has a face. .-.

oh go eat bird poop.... :::she scowls:::... im soo not feelin your words now dude... you really suck.... those damned sith are panseys... dealt with enough of them to know... and again they wouldnt know how to have fun if it stole their ship... :::giggles evilly then blinks innocently:::... hehehehee.. but that was sooo much fun... they'll never find the thing... lmfao...

yes i do... your point?

now there ill agree with ya... theres some of those critters out there that just make me wonder a bit... :::she things as she giggles evilly:::.. but theres that one that does taste like salmon and its definatly not gotta face.. lmfao...

Still not an answer in sight. lol

My point is it's redundant and pointless to tell someone who has told you that they disagree with you that you disagree with them.

:/

because your blind....

thats cool that you think that is redundent to disagree with you after stating that you disagree with me beccause I still fully agre with you that i disagree with you... smile

x_X
StackError.Overflow.Recusive.exp.kus.muy.EXE.YPC534SWORWtmDDst4W7Oz4BXZ8vUJOGzmZlG9YEjXW1I
dym6fArLsLFDKnkRmFxFQXRaumRUhiZ4qqQUcRKtZeFmeNmhWlOfMCu2013-10-21_03:20:10  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:26 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hi ya Kay...

Hello there.

how has your evening been??

Alright, I guess. Just came in and hid and kept to myself.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 345 346 347 348 349 350 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games