Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Menonai

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 pm

(( We are naughty. Have you seen are other rp's so far. I've stripped infront of jayces' characters like twenty times already XD ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:48 pm

((I want a bunny outfit. All's I have is a sexy pirate, cowgirl, Sexy school girl, and sexy kitty.))

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:49 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

llOOC: I'd rather find you tied down to a bed blindfolded in your birthday suit. XDll

Alice figured she'd find herself the Whisperer's brother since she had a few questions he might be able to ask. Ever since the Whisperer had gone, she had been troubled by somethings. Surely kin would have answers. She whistled to herself before ending up at Neuro's door place, only there was a protective barrier. Crap! Alice thought before picking up a few pebbles and threw them at the window, hoping whoever inside would hear them hit the window.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:50 pm

(( I have a stripper outfit with a rabbit tail and rabbit ears. :3 I'm listening called rapture anybody wanna hear it? :3 )) Edited:

Luc opened the door and saw a girl. "Yes?" He asked her not moving from the doorstep. He moved outside of the barrier then more then likely he couldn't get back in. He picked up a bag from the table and returned to the girl.

Menonai

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:53 pm

((I've been tied up and blind folded naked before. It was fun.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:57 pm

((I like to be tied up too!! its so much fun, but my boyfriend always thinks he's going to break me when he does it though. The curse of me being tiny and breakable.))

Lady Eevee

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:03 pm

((Hehe. I've been hung from the ceiling, but that only works well with someone tall.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:04 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
((Hehe. I've been hung from the ceiling, but that only works well with someone tall.))

((Hmmm...I will have to try that sometime.))

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:09 pm

User Image

♥ Alice ○ Kohana ♥

llOOC: -pounces on moon- Bunneh! I'mma rape joo! Teehee.

Oooh~ Water beds are the best for lazy sex. XDll

"Is Neruo home? I heard he's the brother of the Whisperer, but I don't know what happened to him and I was hoping to get some answers from him." Alice said looking at the boy.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:24 pm

((hmmm, let me see. Candle wax, ice cubes and creme de menthe......
Sorry my posts are bad tonight, but I've been too busy laughing. I'm trying to write my paper and its on sexual dysfunction. The irony is killing me.))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:28 pm

Fox Demon Kirara
((hmmm, let me see. Candle wax, ice cubes and creme de menthe......
Sorry my posts are bad tonight, but I've been too busy laughing. I'm trying to write my paper and its on sexual dysfunction. The irony is killing me.))

((Cover me in chocolate and then clean up the mess you made with your tongue...........
anyway, we where talking about sexual developement in my psychology class today.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:30 pm

((What a sexy day this is. Body painting with fudgetopping, it doesn't drip as bad as syrup.))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:34 pm

((Chocolate bodypaint it awesome. But maybe we should get back to the RP before we scar Demo when he gets back online.))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:38 pm

((kyaaa, Eevee, you always crack your whip at me, fine but my brain is blank))

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games