Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:31 pm
Amy nodded. "I used to live like that, too. I'd wander from city to city all around the country. This is the longest I've been in one place for years. I consider it my home now. People can be really nice here, and this place can really draw you in and make you want to stay here. I was born here and grew up a few years here, but then I left for awhile. I like it here a lot better now. Maybe you'll find yourself wanting to make a home here, too. I hope you find a place you like enough to want to make a home there."

Amy smiled at Zephit's question. "Well, I am part-owner here at Aqua Springs. My co-owner is Kits Rose. She's my..."

Amy immediately thought about last night, about what Karrie and she were talking about a little bit. It had been about Kits. Even though that's not why Amy and Karrie broke up, and even though nothing was Kits' fault, she couldn't help but feel a little angry when she thought of her. Not necessarily angry at Kits, but just... upset.

"Uh, she's my best friend. She's a neko, too. She can transform into a cat, too."

She put another smile on her face. "My main project here is the large garden that's also like a maze out back near the large hill. I'd recommend seeing that during the day sometime."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:43 pm
"If everyone is as friendly and pr..." Zephit swallowed to stop himself from making the same mistake twice. After taking a quick gulp of his drink to buy time, he continued, "Friendly and easy to get along with as you, maybe I'll meet someone I'd like to move in with. Like I said, there is no way I could live by myself. I have to be around other things, even if I don't really like them."

"So you are co-owner of this whole place, huh?" Zephit stared at Amy wide-eyed, very obviously impressed with her. Though he was interested in this other cat-person whom she mentioned. If they were best friends, Kit was probably very nice as well. It would be impolite to ask about her, though, as this was a conversation about Amy.

"A maze. I don't know how well I'd do in a maze. I'd probably get lost and never find my way out. If you showed it to me maybe, so I wouldn't have to worry about it." Zephit put his lips on his cup, ready to take another drink, only to realize it was empty. He didn't say anything about it though, just holding the glass against his lips shyly.

"T-though I'm sure you stay busy. So you don't have to."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:46 pm
-dame half dragged Psy from MW over to AS. It took dame quite a bit of begging and pleading for her to come with her in the first place and Psy only agreed because dame pulled out the "Puss in Boots" look. Just as they were about to go in, Psy planted her feet firmly on the sidewalk and crossed her arms again-

-dame is pulled back as she tries to open the door from the unyielding body of Psy. Confused she looks back towards Psy and recognizes her expression- Awww come on Psy...we're already here....Pweeeeeeeease 4laugh whee -dame gives Psy puppy dog eyes again-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:51 pm
If I go in there, I don't want to deal with that pink "abomination." If it even walks up to me and sniffs me, I'm outta here. talk2hand And there had better be some strong drinks here too and a proper bartender. stare *Reluctantly goes in with Dame.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:52 pm
Amy smiled and blushed slightly. "Well thank you very much for your kind words, Zephit. You're a very nice person, too. I'm glad you came here tonight, and I hope you come here more often. As for finding someone to live with... I'll keep an ear out for you. Since this is a small town, it's hard to find people who are looking for roommates, but there might be someone out there. But if you want to live with someone, Zephit, I hope you stick up for yourself and keep yourself healthy and safe. Don't let your roommate walk all over you. I hope you don't get insulted for me saying this. I just don't want someone to take advantage of you."

Amy looked around and smiled proudly. "Yep, I'm co-owner. I kinda conceptualized this myself, but I knew I didn't want to run an entire water park myself, so I asked Kits to join me. We were already really good friends. She brought in so many good ideas of her own. The awesome and extensive pet area we have here is all her doing. It's amazing."

"I'd love to show you around the maze sometime. Just check here in the mornings or evenings sometimes. The maze is pretty easy to get around. You have one colored flower toward all the archways that lead out of the garden and a different colored flower near archways that lead further into the garden. But I'd love to give you a tour of it sometime."

She looked at the new paintings around the area. "Want to look at some of the paintings around here?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 6:58 pm
Cuwen
As for finding someone to lie with...

((I feel this is SO not what you meant to say. rofl rofl xd You might wanna fix. biggrin ))

Aw, come on, Psy! -she follows her inside- You live in a daggum bar, for crimeny sake. Can't you get something to drink when we get back? This is a family place, I don't remember them having .... er.... sweatdrop -see Psy start to recoil and walk back, dame quickly links arms with her- Let's go see the pretty art, Psy. I mean, Kits did speak with you about the art opening directly. 3nodding It would only be polite... sweatdrop -leads Psy into the lobby, smiling and waving at Jessi on the way-

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:00 pm
damecharlie
Cuwen
As for finding someone to lie with...

((I feel this is SO not what you meant to say. rofl rofl xd You might wanna fix. biggrin ))

{{lol!! Iunno. Might be funny to leave it that way. wink lol. Just kidding. Thanks for the catch, Dame! I'll fix now. smile }}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 pm
*Half-waves at this person Dame waved too while scoping out the place for a bar. She suddenly remembers she gave up drinking upon trying to conceive and facepalms. stressed This "not drinking" thing is really getting difficult. stressed Certainly not wanting to disappoint Kits, she rolls her eyes as she hears Dame and goes to look at the Art.* rolleyes  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Zephit

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:03 pm
"Hopefully I just find a roommate that doesn't want to walk on me. Don't worry, I won't let whoever it is take advantage. I don't want you to worry." Zephit smiled, seeing her blush made him happy. That is what people did when they were happy, too, or so he was pretty sure. It was a great feeling to make someone happy.

"Your friend Kits sounds really amazing, Amy. I'm glad that you've got such a great friend to work with. I can't even imagine running a place like this, or the maze. Which is why I'm glad you'll show it to me sometime. It means a lot to me, to have company for things." Zephit gave a shy glance to the floor, feeling a little warmer than usual. Amy was really sweet, and it was starting to sink in that he liked her. Not really in an intimate way, but it had been a while since he liked a person in any way. It gave him the urge to nuzzle up against her.

"S-sure, let's take a look~" He smiled at her, placing his cup back down on the counter. Grabbing his book and cane with one hand, Zephit used his other to grab Amy's hand. There was no way he could resist smiling, her hand was really soft, "Lead the way, Amy."

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:09 pm
-giggles and pats Psy's arm, leading her to one of the first pieces- Oooh it looks like they got some pieces from new artists this time! This is really nice. ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:14 pm
*Crosses her arms under her bosom as she critically examines the first piece. User Image * Hmmmmm. Interesting use of patterns. I also like the composition. User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 pm
Amy smiled happily at Zephit and nodded. "Good. That is really good, Zephit. I'm glad you won't let people take advantage of you. I'll let you know as soon as I hear something about a possible good roommate."

Amy tilted her head for a moment as she thought about Kits. Such conflicting emotions, but she was a really good friend and Amy loved her, in a friend way, of course. "Yeah, Kits is a really good friend. I can't wait for you to meet her. I'm sure you'll see her tonight. If you have to leave before she gets here, then I'm sure you'll see her some other time. She's here a lot like I am."

She looked at Zephit's hand as he lightly grabbed hers. She wasn't sure about that. That was a little close, but she didn't want to hurt Zephit's feelings. He was such a sweetie, and she was sure he didn't mean anything by it. He just seemed to the type to be searching for affection. She hoped he'd find a lot of friends here. He had the best personality to find great friends.

She stood up with Zephit and started to walk over to the paintings. She didn't get far, though, before she noticed some familiar faces. Her eyes widened largely, but then a grin appeared on her face. She also nonchalantly dropped Zephit's hand, but she gave him a smile after that to make sure he knew she wasn't angry or anything. Then she turned her gaze back to the familiar faces.

"Psyzapp, Dame! You're here. It's great to see you. Thank you for coming. It's really nice to see you here, Psyzapp. I'm not sure you've ever been in the lounge before."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:16 pm
Cuwen
{{lol!! Iunno. Might be funny to leave it that way. wink lol. Just kidding. Thanks for the catch, Dame! I'll fix now. smile }}

(( wink ))

Uh...yeah. neutral sweatdrop -Psy and dame move on to the next one- ^_^

-smiles at Amy and her friend- Heya. biggrin How are ya'll tonight?

((Was SO not blowing you off. rofl I didn't notice you posted. xd ))

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:22 pm
Zephit retreated a little when Amy let go of his hand, almost standing directly behind her at the sight of the other people. While Amy was a really friendly person, and he wanted to be hopeful, there was no telling how other people would react to him. In fact they could all be vampires after his blood, for all he knew. Still, he wanted to be polite so he tried not to look overly bothered by them.

"Hello there!" Zephit waved at Psyzapp and Dame with a timid grin.  

Zephit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:27 pm
*When Amy addresses them, she raises an eyebrow but then grins like Cheshire Cat. User Image * No. I've only been here once briefly. *Looks around for the "pink menace" that follows Amy all over the place and then at the next painting.* I'm not a big "animal" fan. It takes me a bit to warm up to a creature and I know that animals is a main source of business for you.

I like the expression of this black and white sketch. User Image

*Looks at Amy's timid friend with a raised eyebrow and waves lazily.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games