Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:49 am
{Sneakin on via cellphone at school lol}

Larai gently lifted her hand to hold her cheek where he kissed it. A smile couldn't help but form just then.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 7:52 am
((Lol. I'll have to leave for class in a bit though.

And secret ********' friendship points acquired?))

Daemon slowly made his way back down the space-warping staircases, all the way back down to the dungeons, assuming Milly was still stuck down here whether by magical field or just the cell door.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:10 am
{ cool Secret fukkin friendship points...+15}

Milly was ultra pissed at this point, and had just about melted the bars. Seeing Daemon walk in so calmly certaimly didn't help. "Give me one good reason not to disembowel your little b***h and rip off your legs.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 8:20 am
((I think I'm back on the positive side...Are you even keeping track of this stuff? XD ))

Daemon dropped to his hands and knees. "...Because I'm sorry...." It was strange; it felt as if he had trouble finding the words, and yet they came out so easily. "I know that doesn't cut it for the crap I've done, but please believe me. You just showed up on my doorstep one day, I didn't want to take care of a kid at the time. I treated you poorly, and barely cared about you, and I'm sorry. I don't care if you forgive me or not, just don't hurt Larai."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:20 am
{Yes, you are. SECRET ******** FRIENDSHIP POINTS = +10 in all.}

Melodia stared in shock, even going so far as to lightly guasp after Daemon's 'I'm sorry'. Needless to say, she didn't know how to reply for many moments. "Why are you apologizing now then? What makes you care any more than you did before now? Is it because you're finally under my control? Is it because I plan on killing off just another one of your brainless whores?!" she exclaimed, sounding angry. Despite this, though, she still held a doubtful look in her eye. As if this might be genuine. Clearly, though, she was trying to ignore such thoughts.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:34 am
"Don't call her that! She's different...." Daemon snapped when she called Larai that, his head still lowered as he remained kneeling on the floor. "I'm actually having a good time now; if you're going to threaten that, then it's about time I man up to all the crap I've done, though I know I'm long since overdue...Does it even matter why though? I know apologizing isn't going to cut it, but I want to try and make things right."

((Do I get to know what score I need for the 'Best' ending? XD ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:46 am
{20 = Larai Stays With Daemon in BitterSweet End
15 = Both Escape Unscathed
10 = Both Escape, One Is Injured (Most Likely Larai)
5 = Daemon Escapes, Larai Barely Does

Out of the good endings, at least.}

"Then what do you think you can do to make up for all that I've gone through?! How does a person just make a lifetime of mental abuse and forced isolation all okay?! Tell me how you could possibly do that!" Milly exclaimed, gripping onto the bars in front of her ever so tightly.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 11:53 am
((Zelly: *looks to Daemon* You best start bein' more of a courageous gentleman then if want a better ending.
Daemon: I'm trying! You can't understand my trauma! crying ))

"I don't know!" Daemon cried. "What do you want me to do? All I can is stay on my hands and knees asking for forgiveness unless you tell me how to make it up to you!"

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:03 pm
Milly's head now hung low, so that she may hide her face with her hair so that the battle she was fighting to keep the tears from flowing could not be seen. "...I want you to prove you aren't just lying to me again." she muttured, loosening her grip on the bars slightly. "This won't be something that can just be made up for in a moment's notice, though, and you know it."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:06 pm
"I do. Just tell me how." Daemon said calmly, eyes remaining on the floor.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:09 pm
Milly thought for a moment before deciding on something. "I want you to let me out of this cell. Then, I want you to sacrifice something you hold dear to your heart. Kill it, destroy it, make it suffer if it lives. It has to be right before my eyes, so I can see what you are willing to sacrifice for even a portion of forgiveness."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:12 pm
Daemon's head snapped up in shock, staring at her for a few moments before he slowly got to his feet. "I'm sorry...." he said with a rather sad smile while opening the cell. "...I can let you out of the cage, but I can't make Larai suffer, much less kill her."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:16 pm
"I...I understand." Milly muttured, stepping out. She only continued once she was out of the cell, "...that I was never important to begin with. That hasn't changed." Then, and only then, did she fall to her knees and visibly weep. "Why can't I be important too? Why does she have to be the one you consider first? What does she have now that I didn't have then?!"

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:20 pm
"If I knew, this wouldn't be so difficult. Meeting under different circumstances is probably part of it though." Daemon said, averting his eyes while Milly cried.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 12:29 pm
"I knew it. You never cared about me in the least and you never will!" she exclaimed as she continued to cry. "The only reason you're doing this is so that I won't get in the way of you and her!"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games