Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:30 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hi ya Kay...

Hello there.

how has your evening been??

Alright, I guess. Just came in and hid and kept to myself.

sorry to hear that...was hoping to hear news on your tournament...  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:34 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

I see a lot of whiny denial and not a single actual reason or answer to my question. lol

Of course you disagree with me disagreeing with you... :/

I always have a face. You always have a face. Almost everyone has a face or almost always has a face. .-.

oh go eat bird poop.... :::she scowls:::... im soo not feelin your words now dude... you really suck.... those damned sith are panseys... dealt with enough of them to know... and again they wouldnt know how to have fun if it stole their ship... :::giggles evilly then blinks innocently:::... hehehehee.. but that was sooo much fun... they'll never find the thing... lmfao...

yes i do... your point?

now there ill agree with ya... theres some of those critters out there that just make me wonder a bit... :::she things as she giggles evilly:::.. but theres that one that does taste like salmon and its definatly not gotta face.. lmfao...

Still not an answer in sight. lol

My point is it's redundant and pointless to tell someone who has told you that they disagree with you that you disagree with them.

:/

because your blind....

thats cool that you think that is redundent to disagree with you after stating that you disagree with me beccause I still fully agre with you that i disagree with you... smile

x_X
StackError.Overflow.Recusive.exp.kus.muy.EXE.YPC534SWORWtmDDst4W7Oz4BXZ8vUJOGzmZlG9YEjXW1I
dym6fArLsLFDKnkRmFxFQXRaumRUhiZ4qqQUcRKtZeFmeNmhWlOfMCu2013-10-21_03:20:10

I knew it... you did it... tis all your fault dude.. i warned ya about those faces....

but on a side note.. looked up the error code and heres a bit of info for ya... :::she snickers:::

Quote:
Stacks are reserved memory that programs use to process hardware events. A stack overflow occurs when there is not enough space in memory to run the hardware interrupt routines. To resolve these behaviors, you can modify the "STACKS=" line in the Config.sys file, eliminate terminate-and-stay-resident program (TSRs), and eliminate hardware conflicts.

When Windows delivers an error message that is related to an internal stack overflow, there is not enough space in memory either set aside or available to handle the calls that are made to the computer hardware. There are several things to consider when you troubleshoot this behavior: 1.The Config.sys startup file may not be properly configured for the Windows installation. Use the following values:
STACKS=64,512 ;(this is the maximum allowed)
FILES=60
BUFFERS=40
If you are using the dual-boot capabilities in Windows, the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat files may not contain the correct configuration to run Windows. When you are dual-booting between Windows 3.x and Windows, these files may not have been renamed back to Config.dos and Autoexec.dos.

Examine the Config.sys file to determine if files such as Himem.sys or Emm386.exe are loaded from a folder other than the Windows folder. If so, boot Windows by using the Safe Mode Command Prompt Only option. Rename the Config.sys file to Config.dos and the Autoexec.bat file to Autoexec.dos, and then restart your computer.
2.Some TSRs may be interfering with Windows. Disable any non-boot device drivers in the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat files. If you install from Windows 3.x and you receive a stack overflow error message, check the Win.ini and System.ini files for non-Windows-based programs or drivers that are loading.
3.There may be an incompatible hardware configuration. Check the port and IRQ settings of the network adapter, sound card, and modem. Make sure that there are no COM2/COM4 or COM1/COM3 conflicts and that no devices are sharing IRQs. Disable or remove conflicting devices.
4.The computer may need a BIOS upgrade. Check the BIOS version and contact the manufacturer of your computer for information about a BIOS upgrade.
For additional information, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

Stack Overflow Can Cause Windows to Hang

The addition of the STACKS command line causes MS-DOS to reserve space for hardware interrupt handling (rather than an application's stack). In general, the default setting gives you more free memory; however, there are situations when the hardware interrupt routines require more space. On IBM machines, STACKS=0,0 is the default; on all other machines, STACKS=9,128 is the default.

One such situation is when you are running SMARTDrive (SMARTDRV.EXE) version 4.0 with certain network cards. Windows Setup should modify the CONFIG.SYS file accordingly when Windows is installed if it detects a known problem configuration.

If Windows is hanging or crashing, particularly if SMARTDRV.EXE 4.0 is running, or a network is installed, try adding the STACKS command to the CONFIG.SYS file and see if that corrects the problem.

For more information, please query on the following words in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: STACKS and OVERVIEW

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Jolly Roger 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:41 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

oh go eat bird poop.... :::she scowls:::... im soo not feelin your words now dude... you really suck.... those damned sith are panseys... dealt with enough of them to know... and again they wouldnt know how to have fun if it stole their ship... :::giggles evilly then blinks innocently:::... hehehehee.. but that was sooo much fun... they'll never find the thing... lmfao...

yes i do... your point?

now there ill agree with ya... theres some of those critters out there that just make me wonder a bit... :::she things as she giggles evilly:::.. but theres that one that does taste like salmon and its definatly not gotta face.. lmfao...

My point is it's redundant and pointless to tell someone who has told you that they disagree with you that you disagree with them.

because your blind....

thats cool that you think that is redundent to disagree with you after stating that you disagree with me beccause I still fully agre with you that i disagree with you... smile

x_X
StackError.Overflow.Recusive.exp.kus.muy.EXE.YPC534SWORWtmDDst4W7Oz4BXZ8vUJOGzmZlG9YEjXW1I

I knew it... you did it... tis all your fault dude.. i warned ya about those faces....

but on a side note.. looked up the error code and heres a bit of info for ya... :::she snickers:::

Quote:
Stacks are reserved memory that programs use to process hardware events. A stack overflow occurs when there is not enough space in memory to run the hardware interrupt routines. To resolve these behaviors, you can modify the "STACKS=" line in the Config.sys file, eliminate terminate-and-stay-resident program (TSRs), and eliminate hardware conflicts.

When Windows delivers an error message that is related to an internal stack overflow, there is not enough space in memory either set aside or available to handle the calls that are made to the computer hardware. There are several things to consider when you troubleshoot this behavior: 1.The Config.sys startup file may not be properly configured for the Windows installation. Use the following values:
FILES=60
BUFFERS=40
If you are using the dual-boot capabilities in Windows, the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat files may not contain the correct configuration to run Windows. When you are dual-booting between Windows 3.x and Windows, these files may not have been renamed back to Config.dos and Autoexec.dos.

Examine the Config.sys file to determine if files such as Himem.sys or Emm386.exe are loaded from a folder other than the Windows folder. If so, boot Windows by using the Safe Mode Command Prompt Only option. Rename the Config.sys file to Config.dos and the Autoexec.bat file to Autoexec.dos, and then restart your computer.
2.Some TSRs may be interfering with Windows. Disable any non-boot device drivers in the Config.sys and Autoexec.bat files. If you install from Windows 3.x and you receive a stack overflow error message, check the Win.ini and System.ini files for non-Windows-based programs or drivers that are loading.
3.There may be an incompatible hardware configuration. Check the port and IRQ settings of the network adapter, sound card, and modem. Make sure that there are no COM2/COM4 or COM1/COM3 conflicts and that no devices are sharing IRQs. Disable or remove conflicting devices.
4.The computer may need a BIOS upgrade. Check the BIOS version and contact the manufacturer of your computer for information about a BIOS upgrade.
For additional information, click the article number below to view the article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:

The addition of the STACKS command line causes MS-DOS to reserve space for hardware interrupt handling (rather than an application's stack). In general, the default setting gives you more free memory; however, there are situations when the hardware interrupt routines require more space. On IBM machines, STACKS=0,0 is the default; on all other machines, STACKS=9,128 is the default.

One such situation is when you are running SMARTDrive (SMARTDRV.EXE) version 4.0 with certain network cards. Windows Setup should modify the CONFIG.SYS file accordingly when Windows is installed if it detects a known problem configuration.

If Windows is hanging or crashing, particularly if SMARTDRV.EXE 4.0 is running, or a network is installed, try adding the STACKS command to the CONFIG.SYS file and see if that corrects the problem.

For more information, please query on the following words in the Microsoft Knowledge Base: STACKS and OVERVIEW

You redunded your redundancy and broke it. That 'Recusive' I typed up there was supposed to say recursive, to imply a looping redundancy program with no termination that overloads the local memory. .-.

You broked it. .-.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:42 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hi ya Kay...

Hello there.

Round two hasn't started.

Somebody has to challenge somebody for stuff to start up again.  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:45 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

because your blind....

x_X

Quote:

FILES=60
BUFFERS=40

You redunded your redundancy and broke it. That 'Recusive' I typed up there was supposed to say recursive, to imply a looping redundancy program with no termination that overloads the local memory. .-.

You broked it. .-.

:::she smirks evilly as she quickly drops her wrench into her truck then closes it sitting on the lid:::.... your point?  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:47 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
hi ya Kay...

Hello there.

oooh...not feeling to good tonight are you??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:03 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

because your blind....

x_X

Quote:

FILES=60
BUFFERS=40

You broked it. .-.

:::she smirks evilly as she quickly drops her wrench into her truck then closes it sitting on the lid:::.... your point?

This is how we got into this. Asking me my point after I state my point. emotion_facepalm  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:04 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I'm alright this evening. Why?  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:06 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't know....I just get the feeling you are down...because you said you hid.....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:15 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I don't know....I just get the feeling you are down...because you said you hid.....

Eh, I suppose I'm always hiding, really. sweatdrop  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:16 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

x_X

Quote:

FILES=60
BUFFERS=40

You broked it. .-.

This is how we got into this. Asking me my point after I state my point. emotion_facepalm

:::she looks arround then shrugs her shoulders:::... we're just in an alien temple... not my fault you cant remember your point....  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:19 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

You broked it. .-.

:::she looks arround then shrugs her shoulders:::... we're just in an alien temple... not my fault you cant remember your point....

Not specifically an alien temple (especially if the main page is to be believed eek )

And it's you that can't hold on to my point for more than a minute... :/  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....i think i know what you mean...i did prefer to be alone in my room with my music or the tv when i did watch tv...it was my bubble...but they talked me into coming into the living room also since hubby had knee surgery I am closer to him if he needs me when we are alone...a plus they let me listen to my music in here so it helps.......  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:31 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yeah....i think i know what you mean...i did prefer to be alone in my room with my music or the tv when i did watch tv...it was my bubble...but they talked me into coming into the living room also since hubby had knee surgery I am closer to him if he needs me when we are alone...a plus they let me listen to my music in here so it helps.......

Yep, I crawl into bed and stay there for two weeks. >.<  

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

MuyamiKasai

Hotheaded Warrior

26,975 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 9:35 pm
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai

You broked it. .-.

Not specifically an alien temple (especially if the main page is to be believed eek )

And it's you that can't hold on to my point for more than a minute... :/

eh whatever.. whichever alien human crossbreed of either... it dont matter... but its still your point bein made....

:::she looks at him unamused:::... you never said I'd have to hold anything....

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games