Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Blackdog170

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:26 pm
hmmm... I am flipping out on how many places there are in this guild... how could you invite a Loonie into this guild without giving him a handwritten map!?! gonk
I tend to be quite random, thanks to being in the guild "The Bin" (for insane people). I'm 18 years old, been on gaia for... about... 2 years? I love talkin with people no matter the subject, even if I don't know what it is. I like getting PMs, even if they are just random babble. I love anime, videogames, and just sitting around. I hate work, obvious huh? I'm currently a freshman in college, and have no idea who invited me.
Oh yeah, just call something related to my avatar, or if you really want to, my name is Daniel.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:50 am
um yo guys im new here. =D how u all doin  

The Unknown Mercenary

Darkshadow Belisarius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:39 am
Hey all new here thought I would stop in and say hey and thanks for inviting me to join your guild..  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:29 am
Hi there. I'm going to be bold here and tell you my real name, which is Steven Lavallee. I'm a 20 year-old male and I live in Manchester PA. I've been on gaia for two years. If you look at my profile you'll see my interests. I love to roleplay so I'll be there most of the time. Hope to have fun with you people.  

Guardian Sol

Dark Silver Firefly

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:34 am
O.O *looks up at Darkshadow* Dad! *glomps* You ish in this guild too? O.o I'm new myself! How ya'll doin'?

You wanna know my interests okay. I like roleplaying and anime. I love to read and write. I have a major thing for singing too and I sing really well. I'm a fifteen year old girl with a creative mind and a wonderful boyfriend. On Febuary 14th I'll have been on gaia for a year! You can call me Dark, Silver, Fire, or Firefly. *bows* I hope this guild turns out to be fun!  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:35 am
Hiyaaa xd Im Fanny blaugh
Im from Spain... im 20... and...
Im a newbie here redface  

Thayra

GuruLazer

Dapper Shapeshifter

10,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 7:38 am
Hi, thanks for inviting me to join! 3nodding Not very good at introductions, but I'll try. My real name is Laura, I'm 19 and live in the Channel Islands (near France, nobody seems to have heard of them!), but am currently studying English and education in Scarborough. Nice to meet you! blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:25 am
Hi I just joined. I hope you'll treat me well and thank you for inviting me.

I'm Tammy from IN and will be 15 in uh.......ahaha let's skip that.
I like drawing and I love anime. I appear to be always hyper XDDD and don't give me sugar XDD. I play Maple Story Global on a regular basis and I'm amazed I can still type this whem my hands are cold XDD.  

Sakata1invoke

KeyWielder12

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 9:33 am
hey 'm keywielder12 i have been on gaia for around 2 years and i am curently part of 4 guilds
if u want to add me as a friend then just send me a pm saying u want to add me and i might add u  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:28 am
hi
i live in california
i think this is a pretty sweet guild biggrin
thanks for the invite heart  

Palamanana

o0o Pinky Kitty o0o

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:30 am
hi there!
my real name is Gina
i'm from mexico and i'm 17 years old
i love pink, chocolate and music!
i hope we'll be great friends!

and thanks 4 inviting me!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:03 am
Hello I'm Kiyoshi21, you may address me as the Narrator...
ya  

Kiyoshi21

Invisible Friend

12,150 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conversationalist 100

kaethe117

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 11:28 am
Hi everyone
I´m kaethe117, I´m a girl, 21 years old and come from Germany.
My real name is Sabine.
I like J-Rock, Gothic, Punk ........ , black and purple ^^
Thank you for invite me

( Sorry for my bad Englisch )  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 12:41 pm
Howdy-do! biggrin This sure is a big guild!  

Doctor_Whatsit

stargallrevived

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:05 pm
hi i just joined to day sweatdrop  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games