Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3484 3485 3486 3487 3488 3489 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:32 pm

She rolls her eyes at Seth.

"Of COURSE you have to wash the glasses! That's part of bartending, you dork! Geez, I think you might be young...you expect to get a lot for doing as little as possible. rolleyes "
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:34 pm

You'd better not be forgetting me.... evil
*is suddenly standing at the bar and pounds her fist on the counter*
and you'll DO those dishes and you'll LIKE it
*points a finger at Seth and grins sadistically*
*turns around drastically*
Katana love! User Image

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

Sayoami

O.G. Entrepreneur

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:38 pm

If you think you can handle it I have no problem buying you a shot. She smiles at Seth and raises her eyebrow.

Oh I did not even think about Ayami not drinking whiskey. I guess that was rude of me not to ask. She looks to Raz and katana and asks if they were OK with whiskey or if they would like something else.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:38 pm

She grins at Leko, "Leko! It's been far too long, lovey. How are you doing, hun?"

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:43 pm

*give Sayo approving eyes*
Oh come now - I know you just wanted to get her whining face out of here.
None of us judge you...
Miss Katana,
I have been doing wonderfully wink
how about you?

*raps her fingers on the bar waiting for that whiskey*
*catches sight of Raz from a corner of her good eye* twisted
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Raz continued to keep an eye on Seyo even after Ayami became Leko again, she was interested in what this woman was capable of, regardless of what it was. She wanted to know limits and extents of her powers. Was she something of a merical worker? Set in the white magics or divine craft? Curious, that might be a useful allie to keep near her as well. Granted, she would be treated like a deadly viper. She didn't want to play with things that she couldn't understand nor control. Raz took another sip of her drink and smiled a little to herself. She just needed an opertunity to get her foot in the door, and then she could go about her plans. It was just getting that trust from Psy... who was not here at the moment. Raz closed her eyes and spun her wrist holding her glass gently as she thought about what her next move was going to be. The ice in the glass tinkled softly againsts its edges. She kept her eyes closed for a few minutes more before slowly opening them and staring at the bar counter. Sometimes she wondered if this was all worth her efforts, but the rest of the time she raged against what was thought to be impossible for herself- from herself, everyone around her, everyone that knew, and espeically... him. Yes, espeically him.

Raz was suddenly puled from her thoughts by a voice behind her, she looked over her shoulder a little startled to see Sayo looking at her expectedly. She had no idea was she was asked so a forced smile came over her face and she raised a glass, hoping that whatever she said could either be toasted to or confermed with a glass that was still 3/4 full. She turned her attention back to the counter and sighed heavily before looking over at Leko who was eyeing her lustfully. A wicked smile blossomed across her face and she winked at her little pussycat.

Razsminion

Romantic Mage

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:50 pm

She looks over at Sayo and shakes her head. "No whiskey for me, lovey....I have my drink right here. wink "

She turns back to Leko. "Well, Dec and I went over to Bonnie's new racetrack the other night. Won a little money, had some good alcohol over there. Their bartender is quite yummy looking, you should go with me and Psy next week. xd "

She picks up her glass and sips her drink.

"Bonnie also has some Western Dragons up for adoption. One of them will get to be the size of a bus! Psy is rather excited, I must say."
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:52 pm

*Drags herself in through the shadows and leans against the counter.*

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:57 pm

((bratty!!!!!!!!!! i missed you!!
you are here when i am here! this never happens!!
yayayahayhayha! I'm excited can you tell?))

oh is she thinking of getting one?
That could be fun for her!
And I'd love to join the two of you.

*glares over at Seth to show him she doesn't mess around about whiskey but then something else catches her eye*
Well if it isn't my favorite demoness....

*edited
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:59 pm

stressed I hate dishes.
*looks around behind the bar* ... at least there's a dishwasher...

*drags his feet over to the cabinet and pulls down 5 lowball glasses, setting them each on the bar. When katana says she doesn't want any, he puts one of the glasses back. He then stands there staring at the liquor shelf for a while, trying to figure out where the "good Irish whiskey" would be. After a few moments, he pulls down a bottle he believes to be whiskey and looks at the label*
"Whessky"? o_O;; Don't think that's it...

*puts the bottle back and grabs another one, noticing a few of them say "whisky"* er.... why don't these people know how to spell?

*when he finds one that actually says "whiskey", he forgets about the Irish part and just grabs it, heads back to the counter, then starts filling glasses*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:01 pm

((Leko *Squeezes* I never get to see you.))

*She glances around the room, eying Seth to see if he plans on getting her a drink and smiling when she sees Leko.*
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:02 pm

SETH!
Someone else just showed up!
PAY ATTENTION!
scream
*points at Brat* twisted

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:05 pm

*closes his eyes and sighs, just about finishing up filling the glasses*
If she's fine with whiskey, she can have my glass. stare Am I even getting paid for tonight? stressed
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:06 pm

"Bratty! Good to see you! Long time, no see......you and I have things to discuss when you have time, hun. wink "

She gives Brat a grin and takes another sip of her drink.

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 7:09 pm

User Image wait...
YOU were going to have a glass Seth?

*keeps staring at him strangely*
paid?
we could arrange payment... twisted
What do you say Katana...
How could we make sure Seth here gets "paid" twisted
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 3484 3485 3486 3487 3488 3489 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games