Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:41 pm

((if you where in my room with me right now I could take a real whip to you after I tied you up wink ))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:43 pm

(( No comment on all posts on this page. talk2hand ))

DemolitionboyXX

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:48 pm

User Image

Argon pops back into his hidey hole, Nike in his arms. He straps her to a table made of yew. "That should keep you in check." Argon looks around. "What a beautiful collection I have. Who wants to go first?"

((Really, you'd do that XD *eyes fills with stars* So happy))
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 9:52 pm

User Image
Hana bared her fangs at Argon in anger. "We are not toys, we are people." She hissed at him. The seals on her chains glowed and burned her, making her wince.

Lady Eevee

digimonktbug

PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 pm

User Image
K O R A
V A M P I R E

Kora walked slowly through the streets, her head lowered so her face was obscured by her hair. She looked in the windows of buildings, a bored expression on her hidden face. She let out a yawn, popping her back a little. Her blue eyes opened once more, glancing at the other faces about her now that her face was un-obscured. She looked for any that were like her. She had not been around another vampire for a long while.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 pm

User Image
Kane heard Kerat vaguely. Nike has been taken, I can't come just yet. Kane's aura began grow exponentially. Dark and explosive, it carried the full weight of death. "You've gone to far, Argon." He clenched his fists so tightly they bled from halfmoon cuts. "Robert, give me the book. I don't want any mistakes when the spell happens."

"Hana, is that you," Nike said groggily. 'Wha-. What the hell?" She scanned the room and saw Misha in a small cage rocking back and forth, Argon poking at her with a stick. Hana pissed off and Soli. "b*****d, get away from her." She yelled. "He'll find you, you know," her voice dangerous.

"Oh, it's inevitable. I'm counting on it."
User Image

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 am

User Image
Hana was still fighting against the chains as her hair started to bleach white again. She really didn't like being tied up like this, she liked being again to move.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 1:01 am

Brago was still wandering from street to street not knowing what to do or where to go. He was just hopeing to find Hana somehow.

DemolitionboyXX

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:28 am

Robert handed the book to Kane. "Have you considered everything?" he asked. "Have you thought about the possibility of this being a trap? He could have just taken Nike as bait. We should come up with a plan before we go get her, or else you could be doing exactly what he wants and expects you to do."
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 3:39 am

Luc shook his head. "He went out on urgent business though you could join me here." He said as he made a hole in the barrier enough for the girl to get in. "Just don't destroy anything, I just got finished cleaning the house."

Menonai

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 7:54 am

Neuro walked inside the Embrace and stood in front of Kane and Robert,"Well it seems we're too late, Nike is already gone."He stood there looking at both of them and looked at the books they had,"Hmmmm."He did not want to say what was on his mind,"Well Leon we have to go and get Argon the hard way."

Soli yawned and looked at Argon,"What's going on?"she sat up and looked around,
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:49 am

User Image
Kane looked at Neuro, murder in his eyes and nodded, turning away. Kane stalked to a back room, people scrambling to get out of his way. His rage near palpable. His eyes bled to red and the Kane of old began to stir whispering promises he had long locked away. He would stop at nothing to find Nike and if Argon has done the unpeakable, then so shall he. He walked into the empty room, throwing the book he held into the air and it fluttered open to hover before him.
"Sssoli," Argon hissed. "I wonder what pleasures you would hold for me. He looked into her eyes and smiled like a child on Christmas day. "I see. I would see this." He touched her forehead and the two were instantly plunged into a long ago memory.
A beast snarls, circling little Soli. It is hungry. It leaps.

Argon stood off to one side, floating. "This is much too tame. Let's go with this." Argon pulled something from her mind. The beast changed to Leon, hands ending in wicked claws.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:57 am

User Image
Hana's demon form came out again as she fought the chains. Her aura started to pour out of her, making the seals on the chains burn her more as it surpressed her aura. Her power restraints started to crack under the pressure of the surpressed aura.
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:12 pm

User Image
Argon left the memory, leaving it to unfold on its own. He walked over to Hana, frowning. "Now we can't have that." He slapped her and strengthend the seals, healing the cracks. "I'm gonna have to keep an I on you."

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:22 pm

User Image
Argon's slap just made Hana angrier and she lunged forward at him, pulling some of the chains off the wall with her, giving her more movement. Her went crazy, re-cracking her restraints. The slap had left a bruise on her white skin. "I'm going to kill you." she growled and pulled even hard on her chains.
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games