Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:31 pm
{{It's easy to lose track of a post or not notice it at first when there's activity going on. I love the activity, though. biggrin Totally okay!}}

"Hi Dame. I'm doing alright. I'm really glad you both came."

She looked at Pszyapp and nodded to her comment about animals. "Yes, we do have a lot of animals here. Kits created a great business here for that. But you don't have to worry about them coming in here. During art exhibits, the doors to the pet area are closed so animals can't come out."

"Dame, Psyzapp, this is my friend Zephit. He's new in town."

She looked to her side to gesture at Zephit, but then noticed he was standing almost directly behind her. She scooted over to the side a little bit so Dame and Psy could see him better.

"Zephit, this is Dame and Psyzapp. They are MW Ladies. MW stand for 'Most Wanted', and it's a bar here in Geezerville. That could be a good place to meet people, too. Psyzapp here is actually the owner."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:35 pm
"I-it is very nice to meet both of you." Zephit could feel his ears twitching again, and tried his best to pat them still with his free hand. Though the act only seemed to make everything worse, which caused him to start blushing. Basically causing him to give up on the whole thing.

"So you run a bar, huh? Do a lot of people go there?" Zephit managed to ask Psyzapp, somehow not tripping over the words.

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:40 pm
wink Lovely to meet you too, Zephit. biggrin -manages to catch his hand and shake it while giving him another wink and a smile- So you're new here in town? That's fun. biggrin What brings you to Geezerville?

-glances over at Psy- I'd say we have a fair number of regulars, wouldn't you, Psy? And we get new people every once in a while. Attached to the bar is also an Asian restuarant called the Jade Dragon and a spa and a night club. ^_^ There's usually -something- to do. lol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 pm
*Gracefully holds out a hand to Zephit* Charmed. Yes we have a very diverse and large clientele. Many regular patrons as well. One thing for certain…expect the unexpected. User Image  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:42 pm
Amy smiled proudly at Zephit and gave him a subtle nod of encouragement. He was doing really well.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:46 pm
-dame chuckles, a twinkle in her eye- That is for certain, Psy. lol  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:47 pm
*A painting catches her eye and she goes over to look. She points at the black and white figure on a tan textured background. * User Image DAME! I HAVE these boots!!! User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:48 pm
*arrives to Aqua Springs*  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:57 pm
-dame erupts into giggles as she glances at the painting- xd So you do, Psyzapp, so you do. xd

-waves at Nei as she comes in-

PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 pm
{{Hi Nei! biggrin }}

Amy chuckled at Psy's short attention span and then noticed another individual walking into the lounge. She smiled brightly and walked over to Nei, glancing to make sure Zephit noticed her walking away so he could follow her if he wanted to. She didn't want him thinking she was leaving him.

"Hi Nei! It's so good to see you here at AS. I'm really glad you came."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:01 pm
Hey ladies, I got the invite late. Blame it on the rain and snail mail.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:03 pm
Zephit took the first handshake gracefully, and then shook the other woman's too with a smile. So far, so good it seemed. Though a lot had happened while he was lost in thought. So many things to consider saying, and so many worries to have when dealing with people. If he wasn't careful, the whole group would pass him by before he knew it.

He turned his head as Amy walked over to someone else, which she addressed as "Nei."

"Sorry if I'm a little quiet," Zephit turned back to Psy and Dame, "I'm getting used to this meeting people thing. I usually avoid people as best I can."

Zephit

Beloved Conversationalist

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:05 pm
Amy looked confused. "Invitation? Oh, Nei, I'm so sorry. We don't send out invites. We just put up flyers and leave it as an open invitation thing. But we hold these once every month, so make sure to come in this time next month, Nei!"

She smiled brightly at her. "I'm just so glad you came. This is a good turnout. We've got some new artists up this month."

She gestured to the wall behind her full with paintings.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:06 pm
*Tes enters the place with Ryzan helping him carry a whiteboard, though when he sees they already had one out somewhere, he really wishes he would have called ahead to ask like Ryzan had suggested so they didn't have to carry one all the way from the bar stressed

Jessi asks if she can assist in any way when she sees them. Since Tes is too busy still grumbling internally about lugging the whiteboard around, Ryzan takes it upon himself to explain themselves and ask where would be the most appropriate place to set up. Jessi directs them to the currently empty stage and goes to retrieve a stand so that Ryzan isn't having to hold the board for Tes the entire time... a gesture that Ryzan is deeply appreciative of sweatdrop

When things are set up, Tes pulls out a marker from his pocket and very unceremoniously calls the attention of Aqua Springs' guests*

Oi! Everyone! I'm giving a lesson here so shut up for a moment or go somewhere else. I don't want to talk over other people stare

*There are still murmurs among the crowd afterward, but Tes commences with the lesson anyway, shooting out glares occasionally when someone starts speaking louder than he would like* stare

{{Need to feed the spouse, so not going to be making another post for a while.}}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 14, 2011 8:10 pm
Ahhh, then I must not have seen the flyers.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games