Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:17 pm
"Milly...it's been a thousand years. Don't you think it's time to move on?" Daemon said, unable to do anything but watch her cry.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:33 pm
"Like you would understand. You were never truly alone. There was always someone who would support you, listen to you, even if it wasn't me. I was alone from the start." Milly muttured, her face still aimed at the filthy dungeon floor. "Even now, I have nobody. You don't know how much it hurts to know that nobody would care if you just...dissappeared. Died. Ceased to exist. In keeping you around all those years, I guess I had an illusion otherwise. Unless you have anything else of importance to say, just...just go away. Leave me to rot, because that was obviously what you always wanted."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:39 pm
Daemon gave a bit of a frustrated sigh as he scratched the back of his head. His concscience nag at him if he really left things just like that. "There's still Van and Mala, I'm sure they'd care. You can try hunting down Marianne, since she was no better than me. Or better yet, go find someone else who will care. I'm sure there are plenty of other bachelors out there."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:47 pm
"I never wanted a bachelor, though. I wanted my dad." Milly mumbled, still just sitting there and looking downwards. "Mala and Van have their own happy family, anyway. If I stayed around too long, I'd get sick just looking at them." she then added in, more audibly this time.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:53 pm
"You should know by now I'm not cut out to be a dad. Besides, the whole father/son/mother/daughter thing just makes everything really weird." Daemon said. "And I can't imagine how you thought near constant punishment and torture were going to help any."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 5:56 pm
"I never did." Milly didn't say more on the subject, if only because she was utterly humiliated and heartbroken as it was. Her life had pretty much been nothing but s**t, and there was no way in hell it was going to get any better for her, apparently. Why make it worse by saying that she thought this was the only way she could keep him in her life - even if it was through negative means?

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:04 pm
Daemon sighed again. "Milly, I can't be your dad forever. Okay, technically I can, but that's not the point. I have a new life that I'm enjoying and I fully intend to keep traveling with Larai. Even if I did decide to stay here with you, I'd just wind up being miserable instead of you."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:08 pm
"Then go. I'm not stopping you, so you might as well go before I change my mind." Milly muttured, still refusing to look at Daemon. "Not like you care, but know that I never want to see you again. Being alone and miserable is easier than this...shamble of a life I've lived."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:10 pm
The words stung, but there was nothing else Daemon could do. He was out of words. "I would, but we don't have the key to the front door."

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:15 pm
"I locked it using magic. At this point, I don't care to keep you here anymore." Milly muttured, although that was a partial lie. "Just go and leave me to my fate." she muttured, before sinking into the shadows - perhaps to hide elsewhere in the mansion.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:18 pm
Daemon sighed before turning to leave the dungeons, half expecting Larai to be waiting for him by the door for some reason. That would have been awkward if she heard his response to the whole 'destroy what you love' thing.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:22 pm
Not quite. Larai was sitting in the corner across the hall, arm propped on one knee as she lightly napped. She hadn't heard much of what had gone on between Daemon and Milly, though she was likely to inquire about it once she woke up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:25 pm
A small smile spread on Daemon's face when he saw her sleeping peacefully. "Hey Larai, we can leave now." he said softly as he knelt down next to her, not wanting to scare her suddenly.

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:29 pm
Larai opened her eyes slightly, sleepilly, to gaze up at Daemon. She gave a bright, sweet smile at the sight of him. "See? I told you we'd get out of here just fine." she muttured, reaching over to offer him a hug afterwards.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2011 6:32 pm
"Still, I'm sorry I got you dragged into all this." Daemon said returning the hug before helping Larai to her feet.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games