Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
The Machine [Open/Accepting] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:52 pm
Damien looked around the office, then to Jian. "Well, I just took some food down to our little prisoner. She asked if I knew any jokes and then when I told her not to use my first name so casually, she asked what she should call me. I told her something like 'Great Leader' or 'My Leader' and she asked why I didn't go by 'Emperor' or 'Overlord'. There's a sense of humor on that girl" he said. "So what kind of documents are you cataloging?" he then asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:58 pm
"Really? You see to be enjoying yourself." Jian chuckled. "Um..." He said, turning to look at the piles of documents. "Most of them are old war orders and things like that." He said. "I'm separating them by what's still in effect now that the war is over so I can figure out what sort of things need to be done."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:22 pm
"Ah, I see. Well then, it looks like you still have quite a bit to do. I guess I should leave you to do that then. Should I send someone to help you?" Damien asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 1:33 pm
"Nah. I've got it." He smiled. "Once as I get done with this stack, I'll probably call it a day. It is almost seven you know."  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:10 pm
Damien nodded. "Well then, I'll leave you to it" he said, giving Jian a salute and heading out of his office. Damien then went down to his own office and began going over some stuff. He then thought for a moment and ordered a small mattress to be taken down to Shadow's cell. Just a prison grade mattress, but it would probably be softer than sleeping on the floor.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:21 pm
Shadow got up with surprise when they brought in the small mattress. "What's this..." She muttered.

"The leader's orders." A soldier replied as it was brought in and put onto the ground.

"Thanks she told them before they turned and left, leaving her locked inside. She crawled onto the bed and curled into a ball on it. 'Well... it's not a fluffy king size mattress, so I shouldn't have to worry too much about an unexpected visit. Looks like most of the people have already left to. It must be about that time then...'  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:25 pm
((Hmm. Now what?))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:27 pm
(( I donno... >.< I haven't seen Aya on in a while, so she's probably still busy with school. *sighs* ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:29 pm
((Yeah.))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 23, 2013 3:17 pm
(( AYA!! Your teachers need to stop giving you soooooooooo much work! ))  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:53 pm
Anne-Mari flashed her pass to the door guards, a small tray balancing atop her free hand. Having her ID (finally) approved the woman was aloud to move on into the cell.

The guard unlocked the door, letting it swing open with a shrill, metallic screech 'they should probably oil that at some point' . The door was slammed shut the moment she entered the cell and tilting her head to the side Anne poked her tongue out at the door.

creeping forward she observed a shaded lump, curled on a mattress at the far end of the cell. 'If I remember correctly, the notes said her name was shadow...' Cautiously Anne moved forward, setting the trey just short of the gloomy figure.

~

Jay slipped his uniform jacket off, a sickening trail of crimson being smudged across his desk as he lay it out over the wooden surface. Catharsis had gone without a hitch, surprisingly and now all that was left was to alert the leader the clean up plans.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 3:31 pm
Shadow yawned as she looked up at Anne-Mari, looking sleepy. "Is it morning yet?" Shadow asked, looking up at the newcomer.  

lil_lollypop1

Moonlight Phantom

15,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:25 pm
Anne-Mari shook her head and offered Shadow and apologetic smile before motioning to the meagre tray of food she had bought. Craning her neck to check that the door was indeed shut properly the ex-experament slipped small, sparsely paged note book from inside her lab coat.

Placing the pad down Anne carefully fished a worn down pencil nib form the inside of her sock and began scribbling away, one eye still fixed on the door.

'I apologise, it's not morning but I thought you could use something to eat. It's not much but it should help tide you over until you get something more substantial'

~

Jay rapped his knuckles against Damien's door, his signature smirk seeming even creepier then normal. His uniform jacket hung loosely over his shoulder, the thick crimson smudge adorning the bottom now dried to a sticky crimson gunk.

((Ehehe...I am going to have to go in less the 5 minuets...sorry...feel free to...party move my characters ^^'))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2013 4:49 pm
Damien was almost done for the day. "Name and reason for knocking" he ordered, as usual as the Absolute Leader wrote.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

snuggle89

Shirtless Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 12:15 pm
Jay entered, giving the typical respectful salute, his mad grin still in place.
"Thought you would like to know sir that Catharsis went down with out a hitch"
He motioned to the end of his jacket as if to reinforce his point "Only the clean up is left and thats already underway"

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 457 458 459 460 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games