Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

Swannie2001

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:09 pm
Hi i just joined today and thank you for the invite

My real name is Brian but all my friends call me Swannie its stuck since high school i'm 25yrs and i have a beautiful girlfriend that is on gaia also she is a member here to her name is TirstienRoseSwann. If you like to get to know me please just pm me  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:38 pm
Hello I am Kurushimu Itami.
I am a girl.
I am 13.
I am easily bored.
I need gold and entertainment.

Kurushimu Itami

Mixahashi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:56 am
hello hello  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:45 am
Hi!
My name is Kiah (like ky-uh). You can just call me Grey, or whatever you find to be most suitable. xd

I'm a 15 yr. female, a junior in highschool, and a part-time student at York College of Pennsylvania.
I'm a big fan of avatar cosplays, maybe you've seen a few of mine posting around in the GCD....

This is my original Gaian account, and still my main account. So....My third "Gaiaversary" should've been this month sometime...don't know exactly when. I like to change my avatar many times a week. razz
I'm a fan of all different kinds of music, clothing, and literature.  

greyconcepts

pathosburns

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:29 pm
hey! I'm Loki, 19, female, and Bi.
i was invited cause someone saw my avi in the arena
p.s. it'd be awesome if you went and voted for me
<3  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:30 pm
Hello All, My name is Evie. My profile really says everything....I think. Lol. I'm 17. I am a major band geek. I play Flute, clarinet, saxaphone, and a bit of piano. I have Blue eyes and brown hair. I paint, draw. I like interior design and architecture.  

Evellynn

Moo-a-loo

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:51 pm
hi... im here like the person 2 posts before me, because my avatar was in the arena. please vote it a ten! i love interior design and architecture.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:08 pm
I am Portalthief... I am "The Ninja"...I normally dislike big guilds so if you do see me I will probally be in some dark corner of the guild.  

Portalthief

LiliTenshi

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:34 pm
Well, what's there to say. My name's Li and I got noticed by my avi in the arena. Pardon for the lame intro, I'm much more hyper in person. wink  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:51 pm
Hey everyone HAPPY ALMOST HALLOWEEN!!! WHERE IS MY CANDY!!!!!!

OH SO THATS HOW U WANT IT TO BE HUH!?!?!?! FINE!!!

* throws eggs at your face and silly string all over you *

WHA HAHAHAHA!!!!! THATS WHAT YOU GET FOR NOT GIVING ME ANY CANDY!!!!

oh... sweatdrop sorry about that... I had to much sugar so i am hyper today redface ..... well my name is DANIEL RIVERA..... I am alive...so far......... I play guitar...... I hate veggies!!! yuck!!!..... I love sweets..... and I am new here so... yeah thats about it

AND I LOVE TO HAVE FRIENDS!!! =D =D =D =3 =3 =3

rofl BUH-BYE!!!!! rofl  

leaf village-naruto

TexasMomma

Hilarious Businesswoman

11,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Married 100
  • Team Moira 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 3:57 pm
Hello, Im a newb to the guild. My name is Melody, Or Tm if you like. I', a 22yo female from Oklahoma. Been married near 5 years now. I have a 3 and 2 yo daughters Hannah and Zoey. I spend my free time on gaia and World of Warcraft. I raise America Pit Bulls Out of our kennels. Not much else to say!  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:07 pm
hello my name is Envy homunculi 08 but you can just call me Envy and i've been on gaia for about a year.  

Envy homunculi 08

Shockingcat

Angelic Seeker

9,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:18 pm
Hello I just joined today, and this is my Rock Lee opeing gates avi for now, and if oyu like you can also vote for me in the arena.

and hello again and i like to explain somethings about me, I can be fun and sometimes borning and i do some RPGs  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:31 pm
Howdy folks! I just joined today! I received a random invite and decided, "Why not?"
I bet that's the most overused comment on this guild. XD
My real name is Nat, I have recently turned 22 years old and I study dentistry down under. By down under, I mean waaaay down under. I live in Concepcion, Chile.
And I probably shouldn't be on here right now because I have many a teeth to draw. confused

Oh yeah and vote for my cosplay Nakoruru in the avy arena! 3nodding  

Kiwi Nat

OrochiSaKu

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 6:37 pm
Howdy, folks! I was invited, nice to meet ya!  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 347 348 349 350 351 352 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games